Ask me about my tourniquet fetish.
- Face-claim (Realistic preferably, NO ANIME)
- Allegiance (Civilian/United Nations/Corporate)
- Detailed Allegiance (Optional, name of UN department or parental company/employer)
- Staff Divisions (Admin, SecDiv, DevDiv or LogDiv)
- List of three (3) personal items brought from Sol to Krasivyy
- Terradyne Heavy Engineering
- Red Rock Private Security
- Calypso Investments Inc.
- Jansson & Söner AB
- Herschel Industrie und Entwicklung GmbH
- Warren & Sons Mining Equipment Inc.
- Shanghai Strategic Investments & Development
- European Corporate Alliance
- Bishop Global Armaments LLC
Existing UN Departments/Sub-Organizations:
- UNFCA (United Nations Frontier and Colonial Administration)
- UNWPO (United Nations Wildlife Preservation Organization)
- UNCDO (United Nations Colonial Development Organization)
ICCA Staff Divisions:
- Administration (Admin), includes corporate reps, board observers, UN attaches and other admin-related staff.
- Security Division (SecDiv), includes private security contractors, corporate bodyguards/close-protection staff and colonial rangers.
- Research & Development Division (DevDiv), includes scientists, miners and more.
- Logistics Division (LogDiv), includes logistics staff, drivers, pilots, etc.
NAME: MICHAELS, JOSHUA D.
ALLEGIANCE: Red Rock Private Security
STAFF DIVISION: SecDiv
A former career soldier from the United States Marine Corps, Michaels only real vice is his love for strong alcohol which- unfortunately- sometimes included drinking on the job. Despite multiple disciplinary actions Michaels was eventually dishonorably discharged from the USMC, utterly destroying his once promising career as a Non-Commissioned Officer.
Before the bottom of the bottle got to him a rep from Red Rock Private Security reached out and to Michaels' surprise they offered him a well-paid job as one of many colonial security specialists. Now, Michaels had never thought much of the prospect of seeing new worlds but with such an enticing new pay to keep him motivated he promised himself that he'd stay in line. Mostly.
With nothing but luck, silent promises and a few friends that vouched on his abilities as an NCO Michaels was assigned to the 2nd Krasivyy Expedition.
Currently he's crossing out days on his paper calendar until he gets to rotate back home to Sol for some well-deserved R&R on some sunny white beach.
PERSONAL ITEMS BROUGHT TO KRASIVYY:
1) USMC-stamped canteen, used.
2) A pair of aviators, scratch-resistant, includes synthetic fiber cloth.
3) Crucifix necklace, worn, passed down the Michaels' family since the American Civil War.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS - FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME