• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Dandy, thanks. How about yourself?
im doing mighty fine sugarcube. now i wanted to ask, do you know whats generaly going on in IC? also how corrupt is the martian colonial government(s), because i based my character loosly off of Ned Kelly

im doing mighty fine sugarcube. now i wanted to ask, do you know whats generaly going on in IC? also how corrupt is the martian colonial government(s), because i based my character loosly off of Ned Kelly
In the game proper, most, if not all, of our chatacters are establishing themselves in New Eden Colony, though new locations Babylon Colony and the general Martian wastes are available for exploration, with another colony coming soon. Many characters are planning to hunt down a criminal named Finch, while a few others are coordinating a Khodai hunt.
The Gov isn't too corrupt; they're just having a hard time adjusting to operating on another planet.

In the game proper, most, if not all, of our chatacters are establishing themselves in New Eden Colony, though new locations Babylon Colony and the general Martian wastes are available for exploration, with another colony coming soon. Many characters are planning to hunt down a criminal named Finch, while a few others are coordinating a Khodai hunt.
The Gov isn't too corrupt; they're just having a hard time adjusting to operating on another planet.
thank you

*has a brain aneurysm* I spent the pats hour on just formatting that from a google doc and finding my reference photos.... BrB gonn Kms

Ah dang. My stuff I needed 15 to do the DEed. Looks like I live in purgatory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back