• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sham and I are writing Lucy's and King's next bit together, just waiting for our schedules to sync up a wee bit.

2B
she looks up from the table after being asleep for a few hours.She is visibly drunk and has spent most of her money on her last job on beer.she picks herself up and trots over to the bleeding man and the man trying to help him."hey doc! Need a hand?!"
she then looks at the lady with the thread"SHH he's trying to think.Buy me a drink please?"
OK, mate. I'm going to try to be as nice about this as possible, but there are some major issues with this.
First off, this post is incredibly incoherent. Not only is punctuation and spacing completely out the window, but it's nearly impossible for me to follow your "character's" thought process and actions. It jumps from place to place willy nilly. And there's the fact that you didn't tag who you're trying to talk to, which is required.
Second, you posted without having your "character" approved, which isn't allowed.
And third, the reason why your "character" has not been approved is because it's straight up 2B. That's not allowed either. This is a game set in a completely new universe, with completely new characters needed to populate it. Not ripped video game characters.
Basically, you need to do some serious administrative work before you can start to play. You can take this advice or leave it, but if you leave it, you'll also have to leave the game. That's just how it is.

Why do I stop getting notifications for this if I disappear for a few days? It's not my fault my exams are coming up! D:

Anyway, gonna check on the IC posts and see how we're doing so far.

Thanks, I'm gonna need it I think...It's such a rush to revise everything this year, IDK why. I got my first one in a week and I still haven't finished revising all the topics in it!

Why do I stop getting notifications for this if I disappear for a few days? It's not my fault my exams are coming up! D:

Anyway, gonna check on the IC posts and see how we're doing so far.
Yeah, mate. Good luck. We'll both need it.

I look forward to your post anyway <3
Yeah, the post is all ready to go! Except I might bring Rist into our new community centre/cafeteria instead of a literal bar. Thing is, I don't want to post anything in the IC until everything's calmed down. But I have the same amount of impulse control as a chimp, so I'm also working on a Witcher character sheet...By the time we've caught that outlaw things would've slowed down, my last 'big' exam is on the 11th and then there's a huge gap where I can really sink my teeth into my RPs. Until then, it's revision till late, catch up on posts, and go to bed.

Yeah, the post is all ready to go! Except I might bring Rist into our new community centre/cafeteria instead of a literal bar. Thing is, I don't want to post anything in the IC until everything's calmed down. But I have the same amount of impulse control as a chimp, so I'm also working on a Witcher character sheet...By the time we've caught that outlaw things would've slowed down, my last 'big' exam is on the 11th and then there's a huge gap where I can really sink my teeth into my RPs. Until then, it's revision till late, catch up on posts, and go to bed.

I feel like the Finch thing could take a while ahaha

I feel like the Finch thing could take a while ahaha
Hence why I decided to post afterwards. I'm not going anywhere - if it takes an inordinate amount of time (AKA somehow manages to last after may 11th) then I'll mess about with my collab intro to jump into the action. Thing is, everyone's so focused in on catching this Finch fella that I'm worried throwing a Khodai captive in now would either be largely ignored or pushed into hunting the outlaw with them, both of which wouldn't really...work, if that makes sense.

So instead I regard your posts with envy. I'm a fan of team Rover - with Lucy and the new guy I've forgotten the name of - and Hawthorne's posts are always interesting to read. As for everyone else I'm still trying to figure out what you're all up to!

Hence why I decided to post afterwards. I'm not going anywhere - if it takes an inordinate amount of time (AKA somehow manages to last after may 11th) then I'll mess about with my collab intro to jump into the action. Thing is, everyone's so focused in on catching this Finch fella that I'm worried throwing a Khodai captive in now would either be largely ignored or pushed into hunting the outlaw with them, both of which wouldn't really...work, if that makes sense.

So instead I regard your posts with envy. I'm a fan of team Rover - with Lucy and the new guy I've forgotten the name of - and Hawthorne's posts are always interesting to read. As for everyone else I'm still trying to figure out what you're all up to!

YO TEAM ROVER BEST TEAM B BlueClover

So Quinn's about to go Khodai hunting in a post or two. If anyone wants to come, just approach my character and ask. Quinns mechanical arm will convince him to take you along.

Also

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

My dude has no transit atm. Wanted to ask what the price would be for an absolute junker. Like minimum price for the worst land speeder possible what's the total coming out to in credits?

So Quinn's about to go Khodai hunting in a post or two. If anyone wants to come, just approach my character and ask. Quinns mechanical arm will convince him to take you along.

Also

capMARVELOUS capMARVELOUS

My dude has no transit atm. Wanted to ask what the price would be for an absolute junker. Like minimum price for the worst land speeder possible what's the total coming out to in credits?
Absolute piece of garbage rovers? That'd be 55 credits. Lowest price for the lowest quality.
And will provide a few Khodai for the hunt tomorrow, in a purely GM post. In addition to Tovyr.

Last edited:
Absolute piece of garbage rovers? That'd be 55 credits. Lowest price for the lowest quality.
And will provide a few Khodai for the hunt tomorrow, in a purely GM post. In addition to Tovyr.

Wow that mechanic was really ripping Lucy off.

At least hers is probably air tight at least lol

Wow that mechanic was really ripping Lucy off.

At least hers is probably air tight at least lol

Quinn's about to buy one with a radiation leak. Taking trash to a whole new level. Air tight lol the things gonna be leaking ions.

Not sure which one to use, but Quinn bout to be swerving hard in one of these two leaky radioactive rustbuckets.

b3d9e1e9e187fd6e0eb6ea2f4f697493.jpgtumblr_ngdxz7MGPU1rkg34zo1_1280.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back