• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fragile Shards of Reality || OOC

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
175x175bb.png
OOC for chatter an such. Just try not to kill each other, alright?

Coded By || StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18

A few things:

I saw avians kinda like angels in a way without any holy significance. They look just like humans but with wings and a few other minor features.

I had already stated that in the medieval reality, they were only asleep for a few minutes to an hour or two at most. They couldn't have been in a coma in that realm because then they would have all of the kingdoms without a ruler for *years.* Which wouldn't make sense.

A few things:

I saw avians kinda like angels in a way without any holy significance. They look just like humans but with wings and a few other minor features.

I had already stated that in the medieval reality, they were only asleep for a few minutes to an hour or two at most. They couldn't have been in a coma in that realm because then they would have all of the kingdoms without a ruler for *years.* Which wouldn't make sense.
Oh thought you meant fantasy base like such, i will do changes as soon as possible

Haaa i thought it was they fell asleep in the "Real" world for like a few hours only to wake up in the fantasy world but it WAS for years the character there was asleep or something. seeing it said felt like years so thought they woke up there and had the "year" feeling. Alright need to fix that immediately. should have asked, silly old me

whoopsie

im still interested, i just saw the notification for this being up at like 2 in the morning and clicked it, then promptly went to bed and forgot

ill have something up by tomorrow

whoopsie

im still interested, i just saw the notification for this being up at like 2 in the morning and clicked it, then promptly went to bed and forgot

ill have something up by tomorrow
No worries ^^

Awesome. Give me 4 hours tops. I'll finish my character sheet within that time frame.
Great!

I might as well begin the fist post but I won't have it up until 90% of the sheets are in. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back