• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy π“𝐇𝐄 π…πŽπ— π‡πŽπ‹π„ β€” 𝗼𝗼𝗰

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

For ooc chatter, questions, comments and concerns until the discord is created.​

heblo henlo my little lovelies, I'm so very excited for this

orange-cat-smile-cat-smile.gif

We already have some interesting placeholders. I can’t wait to see the finished products. Also remember, if you have any questions don’t be afraid to reach out to mother of sorrows mother of sorrows or myself.

Alright, alright, here's the dealio. I've got two ideas bouncing around here in my head.

1. A Dullahan, Irish unseelie fae (headless horseman oh my), often depicted as the coach driver for Death. Would work remarkably well as an enforcer of sorts, probably terribly serious. They're known to be quite persistent.

2. A changeling singer, bit theatrical, bit flamboyant. Probably constantly changing, imagine you're talking to someone and their eye color is now suddenly the same as yours.

Also thought about some interpretation of a bogeyman, but couldn't quite think of a fun way to spin it. Thoughts apprieciated. Mwah.

Alright, alright, here's the dealio. I've got two ideas bouncing around here in my head.

1. A Dullahan, Irish unseelie fae (headless horseman oh my), often depicted as the coach driver for Death. Would work remarkably well as an enforcer of sorts, probably terribly serious. They're known to be quite persistent.

2. A changeling singer, bit theatrical, bit flamboyant. Probably constantly changing, imagine you're talking to someone and their eye color is now suddenly the same as yours.

Also thought about some interpretation of a bogeyman, but couldn't quite think of a fun way to spin it. Thoughts apprieciated. Mwah.
Both of these sound like amazing concepts. You could always do both if you feel up to it! Buuut if I had to choose I’d say the Dullahan!

I'm dipping into the early 2000s for fc inspiration, with my babies being 1.) A reincarnation of an angel who is continually drawn to the same place every lifetime, and 2.) A sinister figure who might be Mephisto himself, in the flesh.

dropping to say that the lore is so scrumptious <3

Well thank you! It was fun expanding the world and I’ll probably have more at add as the story progresses! demonology demonology

Also good morning everyone! I’m so hyped, these placeholders are looking very interesting so far hehe.

howdy! I’m doing gewd :3
I have a [mostly] finish cs up for hΓ‘oxi (●´ω`●)

Ah sorry for being m.i.a yall! I’ve been busy at work since I’ve just getting back into the swing of things after being off for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back