• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (or seven deadly sins?)

queen of thieves

Rp Veteran
Hi. I enjoy fantasy/adventure/action roleplays. I usually find it best to simply start my own! I have two ideas.

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse:

(I have never tried this idea before). Death, Famine, War, and Conquest have taken over the land and are destroying everything in their path. No one is spared; children are sick, the elderly are being abandoned, and everyone is in a panic. These people are wreaking havoc.
The Lamb is the saving grace- literally. They have come to gather the strongest forces they can, which comes in the form of five young adults with magic powers. The Lamb itself is not powerful physically, but has the knowledge needed to defeat the Apocalypse.
More to be figured out as interest is seen!

The Seven Deadly Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues:

(I've done this one many times and it's always been a big hit). Wrath, Greed, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, and Pride have broken free from their previous imprisonment and are taking anything they can down with them- though they don't plan on going down this time. In response, Hope, Justice, Faith, Chastity, Humility, Temperance, and Charity have come back with a burning determination to get rid of them once and for all.

So! If you're interested in either of these, please let me know so I can get them put together! Thanks for reading and/or considering!

I'd be interested in playing both of them xD
But when we start the seven sins... hmm... lemme see... I think sloth is perfect xD

Definitely think the latter idea is pretty neat. Depending how the world's all set up, I wouldn't mind joining the Sins/Virtues RP if you'd have me.

I agree with everyone else. The Sins/Virtues RP just seems like it can go in many more directions as the rp goes on than the Four Horsemen one does.

Thank you all for your feedback! I'll go ahead and get it put together and post the link here when I get it up.

Edit: To clarify, I'll be using the seven deadly sins plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back