• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Four Elements Search (Small Group: Roles filled)

Which Plot

• Idea 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idea 2

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Idea 3

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

TheAdventureBegins

Wwwwhaaaaaat?
The Four Elements Search

I haven’t done a group rp in a long time and thought I would jump back in with a small group one. I know elemental rp’s are extremely cliché at this point, but I’m a sucker for them. So if you are too this is the place for you! Before I get into my ideas I’d like to post some expectations I’m going to have for joining this rp.

1. I would like no one liner posts. To keep things interesting, flowing, and on some level fair I would like a few paragraphs minimum.
  2. Especially since this will be a smaller group I want to focus on good character growth, this includes their powers. Hopefully everyone will be able to have their own character arcs that we focus on as a group!
  3. I understand not everyone is on the same time zones, or able to post the same frequencies. All I ask is semi-good activity and to not leave a character frozen for more than two days- unless agreed upon by both role players.
  4. Always be kind in OOC. I shouldn’t have to say this, but it happens. If there is some kind of problem within the rp, please PM me so I can handle it and to try and keep things as drama free as possible.
  5. Always LGBTQIA+ friendly
  6. Not really a requirement, but just a heads up. I am 20+ and my characters and plots are usually focused around this age group.

I have a few different ways we could take this, but I am always open to ideas to add or take away for any of them. The one with the most interest will be the one we do. If I have enough interest in the plots I am up to creating TWO separate groups with different people.

Idea One- Past-
Prithvah is an advanced world of balance and harmony with the four great elements as it’s leaders. It hadn’t always been this way. Back before technology, before modern medicine, the elements almost didn’t make it in this world. In the year 500 the spirits of the elements found Prithvah in the depths of darkness and despair. Senseless wars, corruption and greed, and lack of advancement and much more plagued this world with nothing else in sight. The elements decided they could help and after a long search they found four worthy humans to imbue and help lead on a destiny to change all of Prithvah. ((As this is in a Fantasy world, historical events will not align with this rp at all. If anyone would like to help with world building and country building I am all for it. This one will focus on the characters trying to figure out how to be the first element users in the world, and how they can change and help Prithvah.))

Idea Two -Modern-
October 21st was supposed to be one of the most magical nights. You and a larger group of people were invited to a festival to watch the biggest meteor shower in the last one hundred years. Little were you prepared for, was the moment the stars began to fall the shooting began. The festival had been a ruse in search of a dormant mutation a mysterious group wished to exterminate. Everyone who had been invited had some ancestor or another reported to this group and they believe they have the last of the mutations.

Was it fate that led you to that horrible night? Whatever it was, it awoke something inside of you. You and three others manage to help escape together and from that point on must fight for your lives. ((This rp is a bit darker so please be prepared for that. The characters will focus on first learning their magic while trying to constantly hide from this group and the law, then it will probably switch to them going on the offensive and taking the fight to the group.))

Idea Three - Time period doesn’t matter-
In the world Aether at the age of twenty-one everyone is either gifted with an element or not. Those gifted go on to study at a private academy and eventually go out to serve the major kingdoms. Over the years those gifted with the elements have been fewer and farther between. With the waning amount of magic Aether has been struggling and the people worry they have angered the gods somehow. Yet, for the first time in thirty years all of the elements have manifested once again. People whisper this is a sign that the gods have not turned their back on Aether, and that the four’s destinies is to rebalance the world. ((This will start with them going to school to learn their elements, and eventually they must figure out why the gods are angry, why there are less element users, and what they must do about it.))

I will be creating a poll to vote which plot you would like. After you have voted please comment which plot you would prefer (please remember it might not be the one chosen) and which element you would like, and why you would like it. This will be first come first served, sorry for any inconveniences.

Looks interesting, i like the first and third idea heh
Well, if we have one more person interested in the third idea I would be up to making Idea 2 (the most voted) and Idea 3 with different people! Let me know what element you like and I will reserve it for you for Idea 3!

As the votes have been casted I will be making two separate roleplays based on Idea 2 and Idea 3! I will have the elements posted here and everyone who voted please let me know which you would like for which one! (As said before this is first come first served, I apologize to anyone left out)

Idea 2 Elements -Positions Open-

Fire- BFabulous

Earth-Open
Water-Open

Air- TheAdventureBegins

Idea 3 Elements-Positions Closed-

Fire- Fana
Earth-Davod
Water- TheAdventureBegins

Air-BFabulous

Last edited:
I like both ideas, 2 & 3. For Idea 2, if there is any room, I guess I'm taking fire.

I'll take Idea 2, water.
Water is all yours!

Oh I'd love to take Earth on idea 2 if it's still open?
Perfect! Earth is yours!

I'll go with fire, unless anyone else wants it lol (idea 3)
Awesome possum! I reserved it for you! We just gotta wait a little for a couple more people :D In the meantime I will be working on some of the world building for Aether! Let me know if you have any ideas you want to see in it!

I like both ideas, 2 & 3. For Idea 2, if there is any room, I guess I'm taking fire.
For idea 2 fire is all yours. If you are up to it- which I understand you may not be- since no one else so far has reserved another spot in Idea 3 you could possibly join both.

I have updated the available roles and will be making the rp thread for idea 2 today/this evening!

I'm interested in "Idea 3"
Also, can I have the wind element?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back