• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
- Daruk Mordem, Ignis Court, with Mia in the driver's seat of Carriage 2 -

The rest of the carriages were moving, so Daruk beamed a wide smile and flicked the reins, urging the beautiful black horses pulling the carriage forward and hearing the sound of someone fall in the background. Looking back through the peephole, his grin cracked further and he let out a guffaw.

Daruk did not take the nabbing of his food kindly, however, his lip curling at the sight, but he let it slide. There was no fruitful means of jerking the arm of an elder away from it, at least not without probably breaking a few of her arm bones in the process. There was also the fact that she fed him out of her own pocket in a sense, considering she was a denizen and dean of Sanctus Heights' administrators, so he was doubly assured that he should do nothing. Such was the thought process of Daruk Mordem.

When hearing the tales of his exploits and the results of him, he felt a great urge to correct her, and correct her he did.

"Sure, blame the guy who clambered up a balcony and poured the paint thinner onto the portraits instead of the gal who gave him it and prompted him! I forget her name now. Jessie. Jimboree? Ginseng Spittle? That sounds about right. Burly gal without meaning to be, unfeminine and dwarfing even me right now. No clue what she wanted me to do that for, but I did it. She gave me a silver twenty piece for the deed, sizable at my age, but it was not enough to be run down the street by you for it! I even left the bedside candle lit thinking you were still after me! Hah! So many candles spent.

"But it is good to see you too, my friend. Old as we may be, we're none the worse for it, save a few probable back aches and charlie horses. You've been well, I hope? Play any chess or Go as of late? Hopefully you have not popped a hip like ol' Absalom a few years back, if the rumours were true?"

- Pali Noirtier, Umbra Court, withdrawn from his duties in his Court and in a small hamlet -

Pali sat in an open room with a remarkable masonry stove burning with an impressive blaze that actually cooled the room instead of heating it, a blue flame erupting from below the hearth. Along the circular wall that encapsulated the room rested books of various natures in neat rows of rectangular bookshelves, cavities filled with a darkness and cobwebs that likely has not seen a duster in a long while. A veritable library it was, wealth beyond measure of gathered insights across many lands, but even that was not enough to sate its owner. Four others knew of it, and two of those now rested in the enclosure. The owner was out.

"What brought you back here, Mr. Noirtier? It is unlike you to part ways with your umber manor to visit my little estate."

"Might I remind you that you do not own this place. He does. You are just an occupant, same as I," Pali countered, his eyes and his smile equally showing a glint of amusement.

"Fair enough, fair enough," came the response, the lady speaking lifting herself just enough to reveal her body, neck, and face. All were grotesquely overbound with muscles. "But you still have not answered my question."

"Then I will enlighten you, Frau Spritzen. I have not visited this location in some time, and I feel compelled to learn a bit more about Vivifica. If things are going to be an all-out war, I'd best be prepared, especially when it comes to light magic. To do that, I need some pointers, not direct answers, though those are appreciated."

"Ah-h-h, so it is a personal thing and not that you wanted to visit me," bemoaned the stranger, Frau Spritzen. "I have a memory for this. Some books exist, but nothing spectacular. There is the Magicae Lux de Occultis, but from what the owner mentioned it delves into philosophy. He loves that junk. That's probably your best bet, but it is hidden. I know where it is, but there is always a price for these things, though."

"A price for your aid in this?" huffed Pali, affronted and serious. "Name it."

"A steak dinner, with all of the fixings, and some information. What's Gerik been up to as of late?"

"You want me to treat you to dinner and blab on the maester of my court? While I have little respect for being under his employ, I have enough sensibility not to tell matters he considers important to random channels. No offense."

"Food is important, as are current events, sweet cheeks. I have no need for what exactly he does, but more an interest in where he is and what is happening around him. That's not so hard, is it, for something you deem worthy of knowing. A fair bargain, don't you think?"

"A bargain with an unaffiliated mage is never exactly fair, but very well," Pali sighed. "Steak it is."

"Goodie. Now turn your head or leave the room, and I'll find it. Urrrrgh! Oof! Gry-ah!"

With a bunch of turning and shuffling, the musclebound mage managed to unseat herself and waddle into the shadows, gaze constantly focused on her companion. Pali kept his eyes shut and his head turned as requested, but one eldritch eye, reddened and sullied by his fell magic, peered out from the shadows of his drooping cloak and robe. Its lidless gaze caught the glint of an turned-out book, an ensnared metal lever, and the turning of a hidden safe within the side of one of the bookcases. There were only a small number of books and some mementos in there, nothing out of the ordinary for the owner, but there were doubtlessly more. The owner was a precarious man.

"Here you are, one book ordered and ready to go," Frau Spritzen piped in burly manner once everything was said and done, tossing the book into his lap. It was a hefty one, about a thousand pages, and the weight made Pali groan in discomfort of being under its weight. "Now, remember our bargain. A meal, steak, table for two, and with all of the fixings, and some good old-fashioned gossip. I have been around here far too long. I need something to spice up my life beyond"--she made a face--"vegetables and lamb and goat. I need meat. Actual meat!"

"And meat you shall receive, Frau."

"Please," she said as seductively as possible, which was about as seductive as the sound of rocks clacking against more rocks, "call me Jimbette."

- Thea Nero - Court of Somnum - Sanctus Heights: Infront of the Grand Cathedral - Carriage #2
Thanny Thanny , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Xion136 Xion136

Nero was looking outside through the small window, waiting for the carriage to move. It was interesting having mages of the other courts in the carriage. While Mellark spoke with Arkane she could notice a couple of things from his tone. Perhaps this journey could be a learning experience for the young mage. The moment she turned around the carriage finally began to move, making Mellark, who was standing at this point, fall back to his seat.

"Careful, Mister Crowe, I do not wish for you to get injured," Nero said with a gentle smile.

The Maestra looked at Arkane too, and just like Mellark, he gave a different vibe after the two Ignis mages joined their carriage. While the purpose of the Courts, and mages in general, was to work together for the good of the people, some mages often kept to themselves and their own courts, barely interacting with members of the others courts. Maybe with enough time, those within the carriage would form bonds with each other, but that was still far away. Makoto seemed content with being near Henry, that was good. Hopefully that would keep her on good behavior for the rest of the journey. She also noticed the small blush on the Ignis mage's cheeks, a couple, perhaps? Henry's voice made her focus on the young mage.

"Why thank you, Mister Heid, the honor is all mine.It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Same with you, Miss Suzaku," Nero said as she put a hand to her chest and bowed slightly, "I've heard a little bit about both of you from, Maester Daruk. All good things, do not worry."

- Incarose Vassar - Court of Ignis - Sanctus Heights: Warehouse District -
Thanny Thanny , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Incarose nodded at Jeri, he, just liker her, wanted to help those who needed it, so she followed the young man inside the building. The moment they were inside she could see the damage that the building had suffered, it was a good thing that most of the damage was contained on the Central Square. Jari's yelp made her quickly look in front of her, and while she noticed Jari on the floor, and the slick of ice, she also noticed a mysterious figure pointing their weapon at both of them. Incarose quickly helped Jari stand up, her eyes never leaving the one with the sword.

"Easy there, we heard voices coming from the building and we thought that, maybe, other mages or people affected by the fire were here," Incarose said as her hand held the pommel of her sword, "but it seems that we were not needed here if we are greeted with a sword pointed at us."

- Diane Courbeau - Court of Umbra - Sanctus Heights: Lieutenant Mastiff's Office -
Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Thanny Thanny , Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

Well, it looked as if the plan was to return to the Cathedral after all. Vincent was excited to begin his work on the device to track down the culprits of the automaton coming to life. Except the Lieutenant had another idea. Apparently, they had laboratories for such work, and he would grant them access to them. They also were certified to work with small amounts of Itika, this was surprising, as not many outside the Courts were allowed to do such things.

"The idea of working in these laboratories is a good one. It would be beneficial to have the necessary tools to create this device, and the chances of success would raise," Diane said as she looked at Vincent.

The girl from Somnum, Mako, also noticed that the Lieutenant was a little distracted, and while she didn't wanted say anything while he was still around, she was glad another one asked him about why he felt that way.

{Gerik Lockford - Umbra Court: Carriage 3}

Gerik was considering some other court business when Micah joined him. He gave his young assistant a friendly nod and was settling back into his thoughts when the younger mage spoke. He listened carefully to the questions, a hand coming up to cup his own chin as he thought of how best to answer the boy.

“I want to have a deeper discussion on your first question in a moment.” He began. “There is possibly a learning point to it. So, we shall focus on your second line of inquiry. As with everything, Micah, one must have a plan for every contingency. Should it be necessary, yes. I have a plan to terminally deal with Maestra Aislinn. However, it is after a very long line of other contingencies. If simply killing her could solve this situation, there are plenty of quiet ways available to any Maester or elder. No, her infractions against balance must be tried in the light, where everyone can see. Not swept under a rug as more local problems of our court can. Add to that the need to understand why she broke with the other courts and other recent events. Her death closes a door to our understanding of the situation, and is wasteful.”

The Umbral Maester regarded his young assistant carefully for a moment before continuing.

“As for your first question, I would like to know what led you to this conclusion. Why must it be fear that leaves us with a carriage to our selves? And a fear of what?”

–The Viridian Villa–
Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

Tibarn stood upright from his perch against the sill, nodding in agreement to Arno's assent. "Count me in as well." The rogue glanced over to Gabriel, wondering what must've been going through his comrade's mind at that particular moment. Would he, too, join them, or choose to ride this one out? The brunet felt that he'd gravitated more toward Arno and, ashamedly, hadn't gotten to know Gabriel as well as he would've liked, but did still consider him a friend.

A smile crossed Vaike's face, relief flooding over his features as he would extend his hand out to Arno and clasp a hand over it in a warm gesture. "Interestingly, most people think that it is crazy enough that it must be a lie. I was right in thinking that there was something different about you." He paused, glancing over their now party of five, before turning back to the group. "Now, I understand it that the high priestess has left Sanctus Heights and is on some errand. Moving southward, though I am still trying to figure out where she is going . . . . "

He squeezed his eyes shut, brow furrowed in concentration as though he were trying to figure something out, before at last shaking his head and letting blond locks fly. "Yeah . . . . I don't know where she is heading, but I do know that she is going to meet up with the Vivifican Maestra. This leads me to believe that she's heading to the Vivifica Temple, but it's anyone's guess at this point. I hear the Vivifica maestra is all over–and outside–of the country these days."

"First, though, I have a bit of an errand to tend to. If you guys want some extra gold you're welcome to come along, but this one I think I've got covered on my own if you do not want to give me some backup. You see"–his gaze shifted, expression darkening with sorrow–"someone very dear to me has her own ambitions, smuggling Itika for the Vivifican maestra being one of them. She has been caught red-handed on a train in-bound to Sanctus Heights with a bag of Itika which caused an accident, and is now sitting in a cell convicted of dealing with illegal substances and conspiring against the high priestess. Now, I don't claim to know what the Vivifica's maestra is doing, but one thing is for certain: Elena would never hurt anyone. She is one of the most gentle souls I know."

Were those tears in his eyes? He blinked, and they were gone, but he fixated his gaze on Arno once more, before glancing toward Saffron and Gabriel in turn, and finally Tibarn. "I'm going to go get her out. She doesn't deserve what they are going to put her through. While I do not agree with her actions, I don't want her condoned. Anyone want to tag along?"

Carriage #1 (Mabel, Jynn, Yael, Eclaire, Fyenne, and Eleanor) (FULL)
Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , Xion136 Xion136 , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Glee was apparent on the high priestess' face as she brought Yael close to her chest, cradling the ferret and tenderly stroking his fur. "Yael," she repeated, her voice almost a purr. "Aren't you a sweet one? Does he normally travel with you, Jynn?" Mabel was allowing her guard to fall, seeming more relaxed and familiar with the Vivifica mage. "Speaking of travels, what other sort of special mage errands are you sent upon, Jynn? I know that the mages from the varying courts have their own ways of serving the people, and I was wondering what your calling has been. Do you perchance work with animals?"

Meanwhile, Fyenne was grateful for all of the tender hugs that Eclaire doled out to her, wrapping her thin frail arms around the catgirl and clinging to her tightly. Eclaire would notice that Fyenne smelled of fresh lavender, her hair particularly silky. Eventually she sat upright, shifting onto her knees and peering out the carriage window. "So you have not always been an Umbral mage?" Fyenne inquired, curious and innocent as she propped her elbows on the windowsill. "Where did you come from, if I might ask?"

Carriage #2 (Nero, Mellark, Arkane, Daruk (Driver), Mia, Henry, Makoto(?)) (FULL)
Thanny Thanny , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Elrandir Elrandir , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Xion136 Xion136

"Oh." Mia seemed disconcerted, leaning back in her seat as a frown furrowed her brow. "I didn't know that some girl put you up to it. The name and description does not ring a bell, though for some reason the mentioning of this girl makes me think of Absalom's granddaughter, Grenda. What a dreadful woman! Much better as a man, that one, but it's none of my business."

At this the elder shook her head. "But alas, my memory is not what it used to be, and this was a very long time ago. I am just glad that I did not scar you for life, and that we were able to make amends after the . . . incident, especially being brother to the high priestess.

"Tell me, Daruk: did you ever get to know her, before they, well, took her away to be raised in the cathedral in the ways of the priestess?"

The way she spoke indicated some disdain for the procedure of procuring the chosen "high priestess," but she didn't voice anything on the subject that would suggest such. Instead she continued further on Daruk's other proffered subjects.

"I have been well, or at least as well as any woman of my age could be. I had my hip replaced with magitech prosthetics three years ago, which has been a transitionary period, but I am getting around better than I have now than I have in years! I could probably even give you a run for your money, eh, boy?" She elbowed him hard as he steered the carriage, hoping that she wouldn't set him off-course. "But how about you? How has the role of 'maester' been treating you?"

Inside the carriage, Mellark was beginning to look nauseated. The talking incessant, the jerking repetitive, and it didn't look like things were going to let up anytime soon. The lazy mage shot his maestra a glance when she expressed her concern for his safety, color flushing his cheeks out of embarrassment. He gave her a curt nod, before making himself as comfortable as possible in the corner, cheek propped in his fist while watching the display between the Ignis mages and his maestra unfold. Sitting very much like Arkane sitting opposite him, as unintentional as the action was.

"Indeed, I will rough it out," he commented, tone neutral despite his desire to be elsewhere.

Finally, after his maestra spoke politely toward Henry, he felt it his obligation to do the same. "I do remember you from the breakfast hall," Mellark commented in Henry's direction. "Though I do not believe that we have had the pleasure of introductions. My name is Mellark Crowe, one of Somnum and a humble ice mage to our dear Professor Nero."

Carriage #3 (Gerik, Micah)
RikuXIII RikuXIII

The blond youth, not more than thirteen years of age, bit his lip, realizing that he had indeed overstepped with his questions. He feared that he'd perhaps fallen out of Maester Gerik's favor–a place that no one desired to be in.

"Of course," he said, lowering his head respectfully. "I expected you to have your own manner of dealing with things outside of the elder's objectives. I assumed that there was a reason that you volunteered yourself on this task rather than appointing Lady Diane on this mission. I am glad, however, that you do not seem to wish death upon the entire Vivifica court as some would believe. You are wise, and I respect your decisions, Maester Lockford."

The scrutiny of Gerik's gaze made Micah fidget uncomfortably, enough that the raven seemed to have it with the boy's movement and instead fluttered to Gerik's knee instead. It poked at a stray thread on his garment, before craning its neck to glance at the Umbral maester, its gaze blank and unblinking. In response Micah finally blurted: "Well, there are rumors . . . . Many seem to fear you, Maester. Whether it be because you are the head of the Umbra court, or that we possess control of the dead, I am uncertain. But some even, well, question your allegiance with Maestra Aislinn, especially since she was once under the court of Umbra and comes from a rich bloodline of wealthy Umbra mages. Some believe you have some sort of loyalty toward her and the Nosferi family, and that you may be playing the role of a double agent."

ALL CARRIAGES
Thanny Thanny , Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Xion136 Xion136 , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Elrandir Elrandir

After roughly three hours of travel, they felt it best to stop to allow the horses some rest and relaxation and provide them with fresh water to drink. For the main duration of their journey they traversed down the main path, which traveled parallel to the Vita River. The river flowed a mere half mile from the path, so it took a short time for them to reach it. From there the mages could get out and stretch their legs, shuffle through their supplies or refresh themselves alongside the river.

–The Vivifica Temple–
Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

"I do feel that we are wasting a perfectly good day by waiting until tomorrow," Tiru complained to Quinn's explanation. "But very well; I will be ready on the morrow to depart. If you require anything from me in order to prepare, let me know and I will do what I can." He turned to leave, but was surprised when Richter decided to ruffle his feathers.

"W-what?!" he stuttered, cheeks turning pink from embarrassment. "Since when have exerted a lack of self control? I'll behave!" His defiance only made him look less assuring, however, though finally he bowed respectfully toward Richter. "I will look after Valery; of that I can promise, but I am not sure that she'll want me to."

He continued to walk in the direction of Richter, if possible, seeing the maestra slip out of the door and toward the gardens. "Ah, so it seems our mysterious maestra is awake and well again. Wonder what she's doing with her Itika stores. I haven't seen any within the court, have you?"

(Remy and Mastiff's posts are in part II of this update, see post #306)

Last edited:
- Arun - Ignis Court - Sanctus Heights: Central Square - Reconstruction Team -
Arun drank from the canteen he was given and got the thirst out of the way. He wiped his lips carefully and stood up onto his feet. "It is exhausting work. But if we can get Sanctus Heights back on their feet, then we will be doing our jobs as mages." He chimed, nodding at her. "We have a lot of time on our hands. The teams have already gone to visit Vivifica. We are left to pick up what is left behind for their return." He cracked his fingers. "We will be better than brooms." He chuckled, stretching his arms a bit. He took a deep breath. "Thank you for the water. Let us return to work." He chimed. He looked over at the materials that he had created, and walked over to the people to ask if they required anything more specific. He was pointed to the direction of some streets that needed some rebuilding. Arun hurried and continue to help with the recovery and building. He wondered how the others were holding up? Hopefully alright.

- Arkane - Umbra Court - Sanctus Heights: Infront of the Grand Cathedral - Carriage #2
Arkane would watch the interaction and he would close his eyes. It would be a long ride, and he figured that he could also take a nap within the carriage. When he saw the blush on Henry's cheek he puffed his cheeks. He needed something to pet for the ride. He removed his flute and played a few notes on it. From a small sigil on his lap Hector the dog jumped out, Arkane catching him and settling him down on his lap. He got his flute away and rubbed the dog's head, the being sitting down ad enjoying the pets as it closed his eyes. Arkane smiled softly and rubbed his head and back to ease his annoyance of the possibilities of hours of talking, something he was not exactly looking forward to. "Well. Let us try not to kill each other. I do not think I am feeling like reviving anyone today." He joked. It would be three hours in the carriage. At one point he played music for entertainment, and then he napped some while holding onto his dog. Hector searched for pets and belly rubs everywhere in the small carriage, and at one point napped between Arkane and Mellark.

It came time for a break for everyone and the horses. Arkane stepped out to stretch his legs, stretching his arms up with a yawn. Hector followed, and the two seemed to stretch in a similar manner. They were at a river! If they had more time Arkane would not mind to take a dip and just relax. When you lived in such dry lands it was not exactly often you got to relax in the cool water except when it was bath time. Arkane did not hesitate, hurrying to the side of the river. The water was beautifully clear, and one could see the rocks at the very bottom. Now, Arkane did not know how to swim, but as long as he remained by the edge he should be fine to enjoy the water. He removed his boots and one layer of his robes, tying up his pants over his knees neatly before sitting down and sliding his feet into the water. He sighed, enjoying the cool sensation of it as Hector sat by next to him, watching the water. Arkane laid back on the grass, arms outstretched as he just relaxed for a moment, eyes closed.

- Yael - Unaffiliated - Sanctus Heights: Infront of the Grand Cathedral - Carriage #1
Yael enjoyed being pampered with pets. In the ferret shape he rarely wasted any energy, and he was receiving what was pretty much massages! He found it to be a great deal in the end, giving Jynn cheeky glances that only a ferret could give before just giving into the love and enjoying his pets.

Part II

–Sanctus Heights: Mastiff's office–
Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Thanny Thanny , Elrandir Elrandir

"Of course," the lieutenant responded to Vincent. He scribbled something on a paper before extending it to the Ignis mechanic. "Please bring this to the laboratories' front desk. They will grant you entry, and one assistant. As much as I wish that I could extend the invitation to you all, I am afraid that you can only bring one companion, Mister Watts. Because of Itika being within their labs and the sensitive research that is being conducted, I do not believe that I can get more than two of you in without further signatures and higher-ups' authority. However, you should have everything that you need in there, and if there is anything else that I can do just give me a telephone call. I have written my number on the reverse side of the note."

As an afterthought, Mastiff proceeded to add. "Oh, and be forewarned: you will have to register upon reaching the front desk. They will ask for several things to document who comes and goes from the lab, but rest assured that these records are secure."

As he held the door open for the mages to depart, his blue gaze lingered heavily upon the young teleporter. "Oh, it's nothing, don't worry," he reassured her with a light smile. "This case is just a baffling one. It will be a relief to once Vincent has the device completed that we can use to track the culprit, I hope." Relief, however, didn't seem to be in his tone at all, instead leaving the mages swiftly to tend to his own business.

--------

Mastiff traveled the rundown streets of downtown Sanctus Heights. While the majority of the city was pristine and well-kept, there was a marginally rougher side of town. While it still looked presentable, more crime occurred in these backstreets, and the businesses were sometimes shady. He walked past the Viridian Villa and entered a bar across the street, one which frequently held bounty hunters and employers looking for those willing to seek a job. This early in the day there were few patrons in the bar, though the few that were there did give Mastiff a deep stare which slowly turned into a glare. It was not a common occurrence to see a high-ranking officer in a military uniform arrive in the bar unless there was trouble, but instead of being interested in the ongoings of the bar itself, he ventured up a narrow flight of stairs and knocked on a lone wooden door. The door showed a great deal of age, and when it was swung open the small studio apartment showed even more.

"Dad!"

Elia Cabret, the young churro girl from before, clutched the lieutenant in a tight embrace, which brought a wide smile to his face and he held her, relief seeming apparent as his shoulders relaxed.

"Elia, need I remind you that this man is not our father?"

Tension stiffened Mastiff's jaw as he straightened, releasing Elia as the pair turned around to face the room. A dark-haired young woman looking very much like Elia stood in the corner of the room, dressed in a black shirt and pants, with an apron. Apparently she served as a bartender downstairs, perhaps to earn her keep. Elia bowed her head in the direction of the woman, shying away from Mastiff slightly, though she still clung to his hand. Mastiff opened the door wider, granting himself entrance.

"Elia," he said, turning his solemn gaze onto the girl. "Would you mind excusing us while I speak to your sister for a moment? It's very important."

Elia's sister rolled her eyes. "So important that she can't be present?"

Mastiff shot the woman a sharp glare, which made Elia cower back, slinking a backpack over her shoulder as she left the room. "Right, I'll be back," she said with a sigh, shutting the door behind her and leaving her sister and Mastiff alone. Silence reigned for a moment, before Lieutenant Mastiff sighed.

"I see things haven't changed," he said. "Please, Ariana, why don't you let me help you and your sister? I could get you both in a more comfortable home, with better food and even a proper education. Elia deserves a chance in a mage court, yet she stays because she is afraid. You know as much as I do that she can't have a good life as an unaffiliated mage unless she works in a shady outlet or as a bounty hunter. Is that what you really want?"

"Shut up," Ariana snapped, walking up to Mastiff and halting less than a foot in front of him. "Just because you were my mother's boyfriend doesn't mean that me or Elia owe you anything. Elia may call you father, but I call you a murderer."

Mastiff placed a hand on Ariana's shoulder, to which she jerked back from, glaring daggers at the man. "I know that I can never change your mind, but I promised your mother while she was sick that I would care for her girls. I am letting her down–"

"No, you let her down by letting her die!" Ariana spat. "Now, unless you have anything more to say than what I already know, I want you to leave."

Mastiff froze in place, as though physically slapped. "Elia is in danger," he said finally."

"What?"

"Here"–he handed Ariana a police report, the missing file from the automaton case–"I confiscated it before my partner, Mustang, got to review it. There is evidence here that will help in Elia's conviction behind the automaton's awakening. Withholding this could massively affect my position and cost me more than my badge, but I cannot bear to see her get hurt. She is like a daughter to me."

"Whoa, wait a minute," Ariana murmured, a frown deepening her brow. "What are you talking about? How is my sister tied in with the automaton attack?"

"When we first started investigating, I found this." He extended a bag toward her, which contained a pendent. Ariana took it, seeming to recognize the item right away. "It was Shirrone's, and Elia hasn't been able to part with it since. I also recall her borrowing a book of mine, one pertaining to ancient magics and runes. She said that she hoped that it would aid her in tempering her magic since it was getting out of control, to which I understood and agreed. Now, however . . . . "

"You think my sister is responsible for the death of millions, for the destruction of half this town?" Ariana breathed, fury evident in her voice.

Mastiff hesitated, outstretching his hands. "Elia is such a sweet girl. I know that she would never mean to hurt anyone, but regardless of whether she's responsible, this evidence will be used against her, and–"

Ariana pointed at the door, cutting him off by snapping: "Get out. Now."

"You don't understand," Mastiff said quickly. "The mages are helping in this investigation, and they have a way to track the guilty party, and if Elia's found responsible there's nothing I can do to protect her! You need to get her out of town right away."

"I said get out of my house! Do you want me to call your boss and give him this?" She waved the stolen file in Mastiff's face, before pointing at the door. "I will see to the safety of myself and my sister, as I always have and always will. We do not need the likes of you, Clive."

Resigned to having to obey, the lieutenant left the apartment, shooting a wistful glance at Ariana as he went.

–Sanctus Heights: Warehouse District–
Xion136 Xion136 , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

With Ronin preoccupying Jari and Incarose, Remy, Isabelle, and Eden were able to slip away from the rear. The redhead teen sighed at Eden's question, hanging his head lowly. "Yeah, well, I think I might be recognized, since I found an old woman with some Itika in a bag and I sort of exploded a whole train car filled with people on accident," he admitted, biting his lip. "However, I could probably pull something off so that I am no longer recognized, if a train is what you want."

Remy glanced toward Isabelle. "But what of you? You seem to be a mage, given your attire. Will you not be missed by your maester or maestra?"

Meanwhile, Zion would find that her flight was filled with few obstacles, the weather clear and great for flying. Her speed was certainly faster than that of the carriages, especially since she was able to fly over terrain that would otherwise be difficult for the carriages to traverse. Depending on her actions, route, and rests, the mage could likely make it to the court by the next morning, if she so desired.

Last edited:
Jynn Venas, Vivifica - Carriage #1 with Mabel, Eclaire, Yael, Eleanor, and Feynne

Jynn watches as Mabel plays with Yael before she asks if the shapeshifter, unbeknownst to her, accompanies the mage during his travels. “Well, one day I fed him and he just started following me around. But I guess it is nice that I have someone to accompany me, whether it be human or animal.” Jynn examines Mabel further, and notices she’s not as nervous as she was at first.

Jynn too starts to relax, but still keeps his words in check. He was asked what errands and missions Vivifica usually send him on. Jynn sighs. “Well, back when Maestra Lillian was in charge, and before Aislinn had anything to do with Itika, I was usually sent on reconnaissance missions, while also scouting out those in need, and problematic criminals. Sometimes I would spend days out in the field before returning home.” He sighs and looks downward. “But now........ itika is on Aislinn’s mind. Ever since news spread across Regalia, I went on less and less missions as our reputation progressively shattered, leaving me jobless for quite some time. Now Aislinn seems only focused on collecting itika. Missions only involve itika collection, and I refused to join any one of them. She keeps mentioning something about an “evil”, but she would refuse to go to details, and it would frustrate me.”

He looks back up to Mabel, and takes a quick glance towards Eclaire. “Many previous mages, including Eclaire, defected from Vivifica because of this. But I stayed. It’s not easy to leave the place where I was raised.” Jynn reached over to scratch Yael’s head in an attempt to comfort himself. “There have been several times I wanted to leave as well, but I could never bring myself to do it.” Jynn stops itching Yael’s head and looks back to Mabel. “Does that make me a bad person?”

- Vincent - Ignis Court - Sanctus Heights: Lieutenant Mastiff's Office-
Vincent took the paper and smiled down at it. He nodded in understanding, seeing that everything was closely watched considering of what they were working on. "I thank you, and we understand." He said, watching him walk away. He turned to the group before glancing down at the paper. "Well, we have a starting point. Shall we?" He asked, walking out of the office. He already had his mind set on what kind of machine he was going to create. It was only now a matter of making it work. He did not know who would come along with h im inside if they only allowed two people in...but he was sure that he could hurry his work, depending on the items that were available. He walked out to the front desk as he glanced back at the group with a smile. "Exciting, right?" He mused as he approached the front desk. He handed the paper over, quickly explaining. "Excuse me. We are in need of using the laboratory facilities, at the permission of Lt. Mastiff." Vincent chimed in. He was promptly asked to fill in basic forms just to make sure they had all of the information. Name, age, reason, so on and so on...as one would expect. When he reached the part of the plus one, he turned to the others. "Who will be coming with me down there?"

Saffron
Saff winces as she hears that the Priestess is headed for Vivifica. “Thats... bothersome.” She grumbles before sitting up at the sound of another job. “If you are breaking someone out of jail... you are probably going to want my help. I proficient with Ferromancy.” She explains. “Metal is my perfect environment”

Isabelle

She looked at Remy nervously. “Well... I don’t now about that. I dont really have friends... or teachers that seem to care about me... and my family isnt really... normal per say... heh...” she pressed her fingers together. “I was actually hoping that Zion could answer a few questions for me... but she left...” she added before going into thought for a bit. “Although... I did just let Zion get away and used my magic to do it in front of three mages of the courts including Pali of Umbra. I doubt it would be wise to go back. Especially if it would mean being locked up.” She shivered ever so sightly holding herself like it was cold. She continued to mutter several variables to herself mostly ending with her being upset by the results or down right scared.

Quinn
The maid took this as a time to leave without more words. She took note of Richter but decided not to ask for now. Instead she moved towards the forest. Hunting was her initial plan, followed by mana regeneration and conservation. As soon as she stepped into the woods her posture and movements changed, nature seemed to move with her. She proceeded to move at an accelerated pace, soon striding amongst the tree branches. On her person was only a knife. Which she held onto as she moved. Her steps were carefully placed as to reduce her noise her eyes were watching for a certain beast. A beast she only spotted while deeper into the woods, A brown rabbit.

“Fast, with acute senses, nervous... a good hunting target. If i miss. Its gone.” She reminded herself, Her back against the treetrunk as she kept her distance using her light magic to step down quietly and gently. The blade in her hand hummed softly and glowed gently as it took in her mana. Now at ground level, She took aim before swiftly and skillfully threw the knife after stepping out from behind the tree, ever so carefully.

The blade struck close to the rabbit and around it the plants went rampant, ensaring the small beast in vines and grass. Quinn approached the rabbit slowly. Her eyes watching it dully and somewhat lifelessly. Then she picked up the knife and cut the rabbit loose. Watching it run off. She watched for some time before standing back up. “You lack the danger to keep me on my toes...”

Last edited:
- Ronin of the Shade, One of Many Names, Unaffiliated - Warehouse District, Confronting Jari and Incarose -

While the others swiftly departed the Warehouse, Ronin was soon faced with the ones seeking to pry about the Warehouse, potentially looking for Zion and any other Vivifica Mage in hiding, if what Zion had told him was true and they were essentially being culled for breaking tradition. Ronin had his own thoughts on the matter of Vivifica's usage of Itika, but those would have to wait until he was sure that Zion, Eden and even Remy were in the clear. Upon sighting Jali and Incarose, Ronin disengaged from his combat stance, but kept his sword pointed at the pair accusingly.

"I'm only going to say this once, strangers..." Ronin glared at the pair, ready for anything, with his free hand drawing a Red Arcane Sigil around it, preparing a Crimson Fire spell to cut off Jali and Incarose if they chose to make a move to get past him. "Get out." It wouldn't be apparent to Jali or Incarose that he held a fire spell in his hand, but the Sigil's red colouration, in combination with his sword seemingly whispering very quietly to them, should hopefully serve as enough warning that Ronin was not to be trifled with.

Thanny Thanny Elrandir Elrandir

- Eleanor Le Doux, Fierce Shadow, Umbra - Carriage #1 -

To Eleanor's quiet frustration, Eclaire didn't respond to her questions. In fairness, Eclaire seemed the type to be lost in their thoughts easily, so she didn't let it get to her. What sealed Eleanor's feelings on the matter however, was while they were in the carriage with the High Priestess of all people, Eclaire made mention of making friends and shortly afterward, Eleanor jumped slightly as Eclaire's tail coiled around her hand for a brief moment and though she would swiftly pull away, Eleanor felt her spirit become at ease, so she would look up at Eclaire from her hand and give a soft smile, then relax in her seat a little, preferring to keep quiet, though if the High Priestess wanted to talk, Eleanor would be happy to oblige.

After about three hours of travel had passed, the Carriages stopped to allow the Horses some time to rest, along with the seated mages to exit and stretch their legs if need be. Eleanor would do this, but would hang around near Carriage #1, as to remain near Eclaire and the High Priestess, ready to act should anything befall them during this vulnerable moment. Eleanor wouldn't lie to herself however, for the clean waters of the River were quite appealing...

Xion136 Xion136 Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

- Soren Monroe, The Fractured Bulwark, Ignis - Sanctus Heights, With Everyth -

Everyth rose to Soren's voice, attempting to compose herself and her words implied that she was trying to hide her sorrow, but the wavering in her tone betrayed her true feelings. Her actions only increased Soren's concern, though he wouldn't touch on it just yet, preferring to answer her first question outright. "No, the Vivifica party had enough capable mages, the High Priestess is in safe hands I feel. Besides, my strength and telekinesis are far more needed in clearing up the debris, than negotiating with a potentially treacherous Maestra..." Soren looked behind him, then back to Everyth, leaning forward just a little. "Between you and I, I think the Elders's...initial ideas, were a tad extreme. And though it's reckless, the High Priestess's current plan could result in a peaceful solution. Here's hoping." Soren mused openly to Everyth with a friendly tone and returning to his previous stance of standing straight, but once he was done, he listened to Everyth's words, in particular her woes regarding how much help she could actually be.

Soren closed his eyes and shook his head, taking a deep, respirator aided breath. "There are more ways to help around town than just picking up rubble or rebuilding houses, Everyth. You could talk to those affected by the dragon attack, comfort and reassure them, for no matter how much destruction a nefarious force causes, so long as one of us still stands, we can rebuild and remember those we've lost. Right?" Soren began, gesturing around the area of Sanctus Heights they stood within, motioning toward the people, some of which were already being talked to by caring Mages to confide their woes in.

"It's what I'd do. After all, what kind of an Ignis would I be to let a friend of mine cry in silence?" He added, seguing into Everyth's apparent sorrow that he had definitely seen and quite clearly mere moments ago. "But even then, compassion isn't limited to just my Court. I believe most anyone is capable of showing it. Just because you have Darkness within you, doesn't mean you can't help with just your heart and your words to bring light back into someone's life." Soren made his addendum, then he sighed, lowering his eyebrows and softening his gaze at Everyth.

"So tell me...what troubles you?"

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

- Gabriel Woods, The Soaring Raven, Bounty Hunter - The Viridian Villa -

"I'm not necessarily happy about this job that we're doin' for you, Vaike...but let me ask you this Elena...how old is she? What's she like? What drove her to join Vivifica in their Itika smuggling?" Gabriel suddenly spoke up, walking toward Vaike as he spoke, curious about the intentions of the girl he wishes to rescue and Gabriel's tone conveying apparent interest, for if Vaike's response was sufficient, Gabriel would accompany him in his rescue attempt, perhaps for more reason than simply coin.

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

- Elliot Luxmore, Merciless Protector, Vivifica - The Vivifica Temple -

After concluding his training session, Elliot would walk down the hall towards the sounds of Richter and Tiru talking, intending on meeting up with them, as to take his mind off of his strange actions during said training. Fully armoured and walking with confidence, Tiru and Richter would surely notice his arrival, mostly from the sound of clattering metal. Elliot however did catch sight of Aislinn slipping away toward the Gardens, which both confused and concerned him...then again, the same could be said for many of Aislinn's actions as of late.

Scrapmaster Scrapmaster Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

- Laguna, The Maelstrom, Somnum - The Skies of Regalia, On the way to Vivifica's Home -

In the skies, masked by the cover of clouds, Laguna was making their way toward The Vivifica Temple, along the same route as the Carriages, following them sight unseen, Mjolnir in hand. Laguna was also pondering on what had disturbed them from their skyward meditation earlier...they missed what caused the flash, but from what they remember, Laguna's closed eyes caught a glimpse of a muted, seemingly...red shade? Laguna shook their head, for that couldn't have been true, their Lightning was blue, sapphire, bright as can be! Crimson Lightning was impossible...

"...isn't it?"

Suddenly, the Carriages would elect to stop by the River, meaning Laguna too would stop and, deciding the skies had become too lonely, descended, signalling the beginning of their arrival with the rumble of thunder, before landing in a kneeling position, slightly away from the Carriages, as to not spook the Horses, before rising and lowering Mjolnir to their side, walking toward the Mages who had stopped to rest their legs and their mounts, mostly toward the Carriage that contained Thea Nero and Henry.

Scrapmaster Scrapmaster Elrandir Elrandir

Last edited:
- Thea Nero - Court of Somnum - On the Road to Vivifica - Carriage #2
Thanny Thanny , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Xion136 Xion136

For the reminder of the journey, Nero watched the interactions between those inside the carriage. Mellark and Arkane were mostly quiet, but they did offer a comment every now and then. The Maestra enjoyed listening to all of them, each one having something interesting to say. Or it felt that way to her, at least. At one point Nero picked her suitcase and took out a black leathered book, she then promptly began to write and write. She did listened to what the others said and participated in the conversations as well.

Three hours later, according to her pocket watch, the carriage finally made a stop. Nero stepped out and stretched, her left shoulder making a popping sound. She followed Arkane's example and walked to the edge of the river and removed her boots before sliding her feet into the water. It felt amazing, the water was cool but very comfortable. Her book was once again open as her writing reasumed.

Not many knew about it, but the Somnum Maestra was a writer, she had written one book to be exact, a fantasy book. It had been pretty popular, much to her surprise, and ideas for another story were always on her mind, peaceful times like the current one allowed her creativity to flow.

The sound of thunder and someone landing made Nero turn around, just in time to see Laguna.

"Hello Laguna, I was worried when the servants were unable to find you in the cathedral," She said with a smile, "but I'm glad that you are joining us on this journey to the Temple of Vivifica."

- Diane Courbeau - Court of Umbra - Sanctus Heights: Lieutenant Mastiff's Office -
Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Thanny Thanny , Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

The Lieutenant was hiding something, but Diane was not sure what that could be. His words said one thing, while his gaze told another one. She could follow him, she was good at staying hidden, he would never know that she was there. But Vincent's device was more important at the moment. He looked very excited about getting to work.

"Worry not, Lieutenant, we understand that Itika needs to be carefuly watched," Diane said calmly, "we will take the neccessary steps so Vincent can work on his device. You don't have to worry."

The Umbra mage followed Vincent very quietly, her steps making no noise. Once they arrived at the front desk and Vincent filled the neccessary documents, he asked who was going to be entering with him.

"That is a good question. I guess it depends on who has knowledge about such things," she said flatly.

- Incarose Vassar - Court of Ignis - Sanctus Heights: Warehouse District -

Thanny Thanny Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

"Why should we? We are just helping the people who were affected in the fires," Incarose said as she took out her sword, "I think you need to relax. We don't want to fight, but that doesn't mean we won't be defending ourselves."

Incarose tried her best to sound confident, which she was, even if she was slightly nervous too. Her sword was touching the ground, but she was ready to attack if it came to it.

"You are being mighty suspicious, but I won't ask why," she said as she looked at Ronin, "so, let's all calm down and talk about this. Alright? We don't mean any harm."

–Sanctus Heights: In front of the Grand Cathedral–
Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Xion136 Xion136

From where Arun and Anya stood, the pair of Ignis mages could likely see the front of the Grand Cathedral. However, something was wrong. The torches in their brackets had been put out, replaced with black fire which burned fiercely in the early afternoon, its smoke sending a purplish hue into the sky. At the foot of the cathedral were two guards lying in a pool of blood. If anyone went over to investigate the bodies, they would find throwing knives embedded into their sides. It seems that they were ambushed from afar.

Depending on where Vlad, Mako, and Lev are, they may be able to witness this as well.

From inside the cathedral, Aquilla would hear a lot of commotion, muffled shouts and a fair amount of doors slamming downstairs from the infirmary.

–Shiroo with Kagura, approaching the cathedral–

Shortly after the mages, including the Somnum Maestra, departed for Vivifica, Shiroo noticed Kagura close to where the carriages had departed from Sanctus Heights.

"Well, look who I've found," he said brightly. "If it isn't my cousin's girlfriend. Maybe. Depending on whether he's said anything to you yet or not." He grinned widely, hoping to get a reaction out of the ambiguous dancer. "It's nice to finally meet you. My name's Shiroo Chickori; I've heard a lot about you. Your dancing must be incredible."

He offered Kagura a hand. "Ooh, speaking of which! What say you to coming with me to help those in the infirmary who suffer injuries from the accident? I am sure that you can help their hearts and bodies with your dancing, and I will see to getting everyone a good meal."

As they would approach the cathedral, however, they would find the guards dead in front of the doors, facedown in their own blood. Shiroo's eyes widened as his gaze darted from the black fire and down to the men. "Wh–what the . . . ?"

–Sanctus Heights: the Town–
Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Everyth looked thoughtful as the Ignis mage explained his abilities and how they were more needed in the city than on the manhunt. "Yes, I suppose your set of abilities would be useful in just this sort of predicament," she mused aloud. "No wonder it is mages like you that keep the Big Bridge in such fine condition–we of Umbra would likely continue to tread on it until it is a beaten path and eventually allowing it to crumble under our feet!"

Her violet eyes widened a fraction as Soren voiced his opinion on the elder's actions, a little surprised to hear such hesitancy coming from a mage of Ignis. Most seemed compelled to hear and obey, but an Ignis mage, of Soren's position, would oppose it?

"I do not know what to think," Everyth said, shaking her head. "On the one hand, Vivifica must be dealt with. Allowing them to continue on this vein unchecked would spell disaster, but I do feel that they were . . . well, as you put it, harsh. I can only hope that the high priestess' presence aids rather than hinders our current predicament. Imagine what kind of an uproar would follow if she were harmed during this negotiation!"

The Umbra mage was becoming more at ease as the two ventured deeper into Sanctus Heights. A part of her wanted to reach out and grasp his hand, oddly, though she thought better of it. She greatly favored being in his company rather than alone. In fact, she probably favored his company more than that of her fellow mages, but that was a secret that she would take to her grave.

As they strode further Soren proffered ways that Everyth could still help, despite her affinity toward the dark arts. What positivity emitting from the Ignis mage; she only hoped that his fire burned greater than her shadow, and that she wouldn't put a damper on even his optimistic viewpoint with her current rate. "I do not see how comforting of a soul I am," she said bitterly. "Most just eagerly try to escape me or have me run errands for them. I suppose I could run errands for the people here, but how rewarding is that sort of work, really?"

"But I know that you are just trying to help," Everyth said, drawing in a breath slowly. "Which I thank you for. Truly, I do want to help the townspeople, and perhaps looking beyond my magic is the answer, as you have pointed out."

"Never mind what is bothering me; we have spoken a great deal about me. What of you? As much of a reputation as you hold, I have yet to see the Ignis fanbase or your fellows surrounding you with companionship. Are you always by yourself like this, or is this a pretty uncommon occurrence?"

( Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas they are in range to spot the bodies outside of the cathedral, if you wish it, but they can move on without noticing if you'd rather)

–Sanctus Heights: Magitek Research Facility–
Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Elrandir Elrandir , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Thanny Thanny

The woman behind the desk wore bottle-cap glasses, smiling widely at Vincent and accepting the book that he filled out.

"Thank you, Mister Watts. I shall procure a badge for you. One moment." When she rose from the desk it would be apparent that she had prosthetic legs, with magi tech advancement so that she moved swiftly and with ease.

The entire lab was unassuming from the exterior: a bland large building made from sheet metal, though the interior was quite the sight. Glass panes revealed experiments gone right over the centuries, showcased for all visitors to see. From behind the service desk it was possible to see conveyor belts, shifting around objects that looked like mechanical parts for something. The occasional researcher in a white lab coat would appear on the scene, grasping certain objects before retreating to their projects.

At long last the woman returned, extending two badges over toward Vincent. "This one, however, is blank and will need to be filled with whomever decides to accompany you," she explained. "They will also have to log themselves in the book."

Once Vincent had decided upon a partner, a set of double doors would be unlocked by the woman and he would be granted entrance inside. The lab was bustling, with dozens of people in lab coats wandering about, some with safety glasses and others with their hair in a net. Vincent was designated lab #67, which would contain basic essentials, including a desk, sink, and many odds and ends. If he needed anything else, he need only venture into the facility. It was an inventor's dream.

–The Viridian Villa–
Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

A smile shadowed Vaike's face upon Gabriel's questions on Elena. "Oh, she is certainly up there in her years," he said, voice warm. "I would say at least eighty-three, if memory serves. She has quite the sense of humor. What an interesting woman; beautiful, strong, elegant, and stubborn. Oh so stubborn! Once she thinks she's right you'd better be willing to follow along or get ready to pack your bags, but she's as sweet as can be. She is a lover of justice and wants to do what is right. Sadly, she thinks helping Vivifica is the answer, though I do not agree or disagree with her sentiment. It's been so many years since last I've seen her that I can't even begin to predict why she's doing what she is, but I do know that she's no terrorist."

He turned his head, green cast onto his face from the window alongside him, gaze falling upon Saffron. "Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. While I feel that I could bust her out of there, it might take some time and alerting a guard too many. More hands would be smoother, and of course you're all getting a bonus for this, too."

He adjusted his violet trenchcoat, which was an eyesore even in the eccentric way of dress for Sanctus Heights. "Anyhow, I will be here whenever you folks are ready to depart. Let's hit up the prison cells first, and then we can try to follow the priestess' trail."

Xion136 Xion136 , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

A frown furrowed Remy's brow at Isabelle spoke about the lack of individuals caring for her. He brushed his overly long red bangs from his face, revealing very freckled pale skin. "It's hard when no one cares about you," he said in agreement. "All I have is my grandma and little sister back in Vita City, and even then I feel that they're grateful when I'm away rather than present."

He shifted his gaze from hers, glancing back toward Zion's wife, though his words were still directed toward Isabelle. "Well, if you've nowhere else to go and you feel that it would be too great of a risk to return to your court, you're more than welcome to stick with us. We'll get you reunited with the Archmagus, if that is what you wish."

The warehouse was still too close, and he could hear Ronin's voice getting louder. As much as he figured the shade could hold them off, he was partially worried about being in a close proximity if things did go south and they were discovered early. "Perhaps we can discuss this on our feet," the youth suggested. "Ladies, I know this sounds terrible, but do you happen to have coin? My pockets are empty, and regardless of however we decide to get to the Vivifica Temple, it's going to cost us something."

–Vivifica Court grounds: the Forest–
HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

Not far from where Quinn hunted were footsteps. A twig snapped, and all fell silent. Eventually, Quinn would see the Vivifican maestra, clad in her navy cloak, halt before a stone wall. The wall was old and decrepit, covered in ivy and seeming as though it had been there long before even the court was established. She rubbed her hand across it, muttering something in barely more than a whisper. If Quinn watched long enough, she would notice that Aislinn began to walk through the stone wall . . . and was gone.

–Carriage retreat along the Vita River–
Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Thanny Thanny , Elrandir Elrandir , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Xion136 Xion136 , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , RikuXIII RikuXIII

The expanse alongside the river was quite tranquil. Birds chirped overhead, with the river flowing at a slow pace, allowing for mages to safely wade in its waters if they so desired. The horses were unraveled from their reigns and led by the coachmen to get a drink and relax. They would not rest long, but it was a welcomed retreat for many to be able to stretch their legs and bathe in the cool waters during a rather warm day.

For those very attentive, some would perhaps notice some movement below the water's face, though this could possibly just be the river coursing along a particularly large set of boulders below.

(The rest of this scene is mostly an exchange between Jynn and Mabel written by me and Endless)

Mabel listened intently as Jynn explained his duties as a Vivifica mage, absently stroking Yael's soft fur as he spoke. There was something warm and pleasant about the mage's voice, the priestess getting so distracted by listening to him that she almost did not absorb what he was saying!

"I am sorry that she has been so vague, even to her heir," Mabel said softly, biting her lip. "That must be dreadful, being loyal to someone only for them to abuse your loyalty by not placing equal trust in you."

The priestess lowered her hood, revealing sandy-brown hair that fell in waves midway down her back. Her ends were thin, as though her hair had not been trimmed in a while. "I understand why you would not want to leave your court, Jynn," she said softly, a sense of familiarity in her tone. She grasped his hand firmly, locking eyes with him. "You are not a bad person. You are trying to do what is right in a very confusing world of so many rights, wrongs, and gray areas. There is no shame in that. In fact, it is a good thing that you stayed. What if you had left, and there was no one left in Vivifica willing to vouch against Aislinn and her ways? The entire court would fall to Itika, and that would be a very sorrowful thing indeed. At least this way, as the heir of the court you have a chance of pulling it back together once Aislinn is removed from power. There may be those loyal to her, but there will probably be more who question her, and even more who are willing to follow a leader wishing to wash their hands of this Itika business."

After a moment of silence Mabel finally added, "Are you nervous, to return with all of us and face her? What do you think your maestra will say?"

Jynn held Mabel’s hand tightly in response to her words. He was somewhat surprised to see her take off her hood, a gesture she probably would’ve hesitated to do when they left Sanctus Heights. For a moment, Jynn could not help but admire her as well, but he was carefully listening to everything she is saying to him.

She asks the mage if he is nervous to return to Vivifica with the group, nervous to face Aislinn. In response, Jynn locks eyes with Mabel. “Yeah. I don’t know how Aislinn will respond upon noticing the group.” He lays his free hand on top of his other hand and Mabel’s, and leans towards her. “I do not want to see you in harm’s way.”

A shiver ran down Mabel's spine as Jynn placed his hand upon hers, her emerald green eyes locking upon his. "Thank you, Jynn," she said softly, "for looking after me, but I will be all right. I knew the risks when I requested to accompany you all on this journey, but it is something that I must do."

She jerked a glance toward Eleanor, Eclaire, and Fyenne, hesitant at first before she uttered softly. "As much as I disagree with your fellow Vivifican mage, the blonde that appeared during the council, she was right: I need to be not only the face of the courts, but I need to participate. I need to be involved. If that means personal risk to me, then so be it. If people got hurt because I didn't try my best to help, I would never forgive myself."

Her free hand on the seat alongside her hip shook as she spoke. Apparently this entire business with Vivifica troubled her.

Jynn releases his free hand, but the other still was in Mabel’s grasp, not that he wanted to let go. Mabel looks back to him, assuring him that she will be alright, aware of the risks she was taking. But Mabel then mentions what Zion said, believing that she needed to be more involved with the courts.

Jynn sighs. “Mabel......... I...... understand. But...........” Jynn pauses. Unsure what he wants to say. He holds her hand tightly, and quietly makes a promise. “As long as I breathe, I will always do whatever I can to keep you safe.”

She considered Jynn as he struggled to get his words out, a look of concern contorting her gentle features. His promise, however, did catch her by surprise, eyes widening a fraction. She then smiled, bowing her head slightly as she said, "Then I know that I am in good hands, Jynn. I thank you . . . for being such a good friend, even after all of this time."

Color flushed her cheeks as she rose her head to meet his gaze. How long had they been sitting this close? And why hadn't she noticed how stunning the Vivifica mage was from a side profile? Slowly she edged back in her seat, releasing Jynn's hand as she smoothed out her white robe, though she still was blushing. Her gaze shifted out toward the window as she noticed that they were approaching the river's edge.

"Do you . . . " she started slowly, spinning around in her seat to face him again. "Know how to swim?"

Jynn smiles back to her. “Of course. I’ll always be there when you need me, I promise.” The young priestess looks up to the mage, blushing. Jynn couldn’t help but blush as well, prompting the both of them to let go of each other’s hands, with Mabel slowly returning to her seat. Jynn’s cheeks were still slightly red as he stares back out the window.

Immediately, Mabel notices that they were approaching the river’s edge, and she asked Jynn if he could swim. In response, his cheeks redden, nervous about the situation. “Y... yes.”

"Oh, good!" Mabel cried. "Perhaps you can teach me! I have always wanted to swim. It couldn't be much harder than learning how to ride a horse, right?"

Clearly naive, Mabel had no idea what swimming entailed, or that it may take more than one session for her to be swimming on her own.

Mabel was quick to express her excitement, meanwhile, Jynn was unsure how to take the situation. Regardless, he went with the flow, but still had some red on his face. “Alright! But this shouldn’t be as hard as riding a horse.”

This seemed to delight the priestess. As their carriages came to a halt the young woman raised her hood once more, allowing the others to exit first before stepping outside herself.

Their new surroundings were canopied in thick foliage, the river itself reflecting a hue of green from the trees above. The water was running at a slow pace. Only the sounds of birds chirping overhead and the tranquil water rushing over the rocks could be heard. It was a rather picturesque scene. Had the situation not been so dire, this perhaps could have been more of a vacation than a mission.

Mabel wasted no time in skipping over to the face of the water, standing alongside Arkane as she peered in. Her reflection looked back. She began to remove her thick white robe to reveal a shorter, thinner slip which would be easier for swimming in when a shrill scream pierced the air.

"Mabel! What in Pandora's name are you doing?!"

Alarmed, Mabel glanced over her shoulder to find Mia practically running over to the priestess, shaking her head and waving her arms.

"I am learning to swim, Lady Mia!" Mabel explained, confusion contorting her face.

The woman looked flustered, glancing back in the direction of Jynn to Arkane just a short distance away.

"You mustn't do this here. This is simply far too inappropriate." Mia shook her head.

A look of defeat washed over Mabel's face as she smoothed her garments back into place. "Oh, forgive me. I didn't realize . . . ."

Jynn follows alongside Mabel, but makes a stop to untack Melstrome from the wagon he was pulling, so he could stretch his legs and get a drink of water. Once the horse was free, Jynn turns around to try to catch up to her, but he immediately freezes in his tracks and finds her undressing into a slip.

His face turns red. So much so, he hides behind Mel in an attempt to hide from Mia and the other mages. Luckily, the gelding’s massive size did prevent everyone from seeing Jynn’s embarrassment. But Mel was not a foolish steed, he clearly understood what was going on, or at least, he thought he did.

Playfully, he moves away, and nudges Jynn closer to the water and nearby Mabel and Mia. The mage was taken by surprise. “Mel! What are you-!” The horse keeps pushing his master to the water before taking off Jynn’s jacket and finally ramming him into the water, creating a huge splash. Jynn raises above the surface, drenched and embarrassed. “MEL, I WILL SEND YOU TO A GOD DAMN GLUE FACTORY, I SWEAR!” Mel merely emits a grunt that imitates a laugh.

Last edited:
- Jari Coriander, Somnum Court, with Ronin and Incarose -
Elrandir Elrandir Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

As thankful to Incarose as he was, he did not show it immediately, as Jari was, in all essence of the word, peeved. This stranger threatens Incarose and him with both might and magic, and gives a lackluster explanation of what was happening? If he were stronger, he might have done something about it and lashed out at the stranger, but every fibre of his being told him to not. He had no might. He was still learning his various magics which were nowhere near mastery. That sword seemed to whisper nastily, too. He had cunning aplenty, but that was chiefly it. Against his wishes, he clammed shut his mouth, instead taking in as much as he could of the opponent, a very precise mental sketch for later. Who knew if this image could be useful later on. If he was government-sanctioned or a man on the run, he could learn who he is by talking to the right people and showing the image.

However, Incarose was faster than he was in coming up with a good reaction, and her bravery inspired him to be brave too. His hand still wrapped around his sheathed hunter's knife, just in case, he remained with his back away from Ronin as he safeguarded both himself and Incarose. He did not trust this individual, not even for a second, and silently wondered if he would be forced to fight. Luckily he had a few skills he was working on that belittled armour on foes like Ronin.

In the background, he could hear voices still, within close proximity, and beforehand he thought he heard a door creak open or closed. What on earth was happening that kept this mysterious figure on guard? What was he hiding?

- Daruk Mordem, Ignis Court, with Lady Mia and later the whole team heading for Vivifica -
Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice Scrapmaster Scrapmaster Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza

Daruk winced in pain upon hearing the name of Grenda and mulling thoughts over her. Grenda Hoosick was by no means beautiful. In fact, maybe handsome would be a more fitting term, if anyone could get past the hairy mole on her lip that no cryomancer could cure. He laughed off the pain in his ribs upon being poked by the elder, thankfully maintaining a good course instead of flipping the carriage down the side of the road.

"Ugh, how can I forget such a girl? She'd be better for it if she were a man, I agree! Hah!" bellowed Daruk with a hearty laugh. "As for Irina, I knew her as any brother, if not closer. Even if I was a snot back then, we were friends. She was special to me and my mum and da, but I don't get why she was selected. After that, we were distant. I guess that happens when you don't see someone for a while, but she bore the weight of power like the proudest ox. She rubbed off on me, I'd reckon. I looked up to her for that, and try to practise that while Maester. It's rough going, but my aim is to be as good or better than she was." He paused, wondering something, before he glanced over to Lady Mia. "How well did you know her? It'd give me some peace knowing a bit more about her."

-- -- -- --

Upon reaching the waters of the river, Daruk reached a new state of giddiness. It had been a long, arduous drive, and he needed a reason to stretch his legs, so while he was the last to halt the coach he was the fastest to hold the horses so that they stopped.

Mia was quick to snap at the poor priestess who could not seem to restrain herself by entering the water, and Daruk felt the need to correct her as he too exited the carriage's driver seat and jogged over to Mabel and Lady Mia.

"Tut tut!" he tut-tutted the elder, doffing his shirt. "She is eager to join in on the fun of bathing. Modesty need not be a factor in such a situation. Kids should have fun. Adults too."

Much to anyone else's horror but his own, he pulled off his bottoms as well completely, now nude to the censor bar, and upon seeing a nice launching spot ran at top speed to the water before leaping high above it.

"Cannonball!" he blasted at the top of his lungs, his majestic rear flashing everyone before he pierced the water's surface. Anyone within the splash zone of fifteen metres would be splashed or otherwise peppered by a large amount of droplets. However, the water was cold, crisp, and relaxing, a great way to relieve his body after being cooped up in a coach for a few hours, and as a result Daruk was happy.

(( I will try to post for Lev later.))

- Arun - Ignis Court - Sanctus Heights: Central Square - Reconstruction Team -
Arun was working on another walls when something in the eye caught his eyes. Smoke...colored purple? What? "What?" He asked, looking back at the citizens as they looked up at the sight of the purple smoke as well. After the incent of the fire, some were already panicking at the prospect. Arun quickly raised a hand. "I will go check on what this is. Please continue, and be careful." He spoke, turning around to run over to the Grand Cathedral. From afar he could see the purple smoke surging from it, and the guards at the front were dead. Oh no. He ran up to one of them, quickly kneeling down to help, but it was too late. They were both dead. He looked up at the cathedral and then back as he saw Shiroo and Kagura. "Shiroo." He glanced at the other mage, and then back at Shiroo. "Did you see what happened?" He turned back to the Grand Cathedral. There were people in there. "We need to go inside." He turned to his hands and focused, creating a small sphere of fire. He would build up the energy within it, before throwing it upwards into the air. It would fly up above the cityscape, and exploded. It was like a firework, red and orange sparks going outwards before they dissolved. Something was wrong. Arun took out his battleaxe, resting it against him as he entered the inside of the Grand Cathedral.

- Arkane - Umbra Court - Carriage Retreat Along Vita River -
Arkane was enjoying the cool water when he saw the priestess wanting to jump into the water themselves. He watched her strip down, much to the dismay of the older lady that came with them. He looked up at Mabel and at Mia. "This is the first time she has probably seen a river, for all we know. Allow her to indulge in her one moment of freedom." He insisted, waving his hand at the two before turning to Mabel and staring her right in the eyes. "You will be returning to Sanctus Heights regardless of how this mission goes. Enjoy what you can do when there is only one of her around." He mused, using his thumb to point at Mia. Hector was enjoying the sunbath and was running around Mabel for pets. However, he noticed something. Maybe it was his hearing, or the bubbles, but the dog quickly ran to the edge and got into a stance. He growled loudly and began to bark at the water. Arkane turned, frowning at his pet. "Hector? Hector, what are you barking at? Did you saw a fish?" He asked. He turned back to the water, staring at it as he noticed the small bubbles surging up here and there. "What the...a fish?" He asked, furrowing his brows. He then heard the splash and turned, seeing Jynn in the river. He rolled his eyes and turned to Hector. "It is just Jynn." He tried to calm him, but Hector was persistent. He barked and growled. Something was in the water, and he knew it! Before Arkane could complain further, Daruk threw himself into a cannon ball and absolutely soaked him. He stared, now his robes sticking to his body, and his hair flattened down before groaning loudly. "Oh come on!" He grabbed a hold of his hair, trying to squeeze the water off from it.

- Yael - Unaffiliated - Carriage Retreat Along Vita River -
Yael had jumped off Jynn when they got off, jumping onto Mel's back and resting on their head. He watched as Mel pushed Jynn into the water and the ferret shapeshifter would chuckle. "You are quite the troublemaker yourself, are you not?" He asked, patting the top of Mel's head. However, he too heard and saw the bubbles. His ears perked up, staring directly at the water and at the direction. Fish did not do that, usually. Yael jumped down from Mel and ran over to the edge of the river, jumping onto one boulder and then moving onto another one, and then another one after that before he could properly inspect the are area. "Hm? Food?" He asked, peeking into the water and just shoving his head under it to see if he could see anything.

Jynn Venas, Vivifica - Vita River

The mage climbs out of the water, and decided to take off his undershirt and boots. He might as well since he’s already soaked. He viciously grabs his jacket from Melstrome. “Go.” The horse lets out a low pitched nicker, before walking over to Mia and Mabel. He also sniffs Hector each time the dog passed by. What an interesting creature. Nonetheless, the gelding decides to lay down next to the priestess and Mia.

Jynn begrudgingly places himself close to Daruk, Arkane, Mabel, and Mia, but was too embarrassed to say anything. He wanted to tell Mia to let Mabel do what she wanted, but that was beyond his control.

- Henry Heid - Ignis Court - Carriage break -

Henry was quiet and attentive, as always, resting near the carriage window during the travel, starting a few conversations here and there, and participating in others, Makoto at his side, him making sure she didn't cause any ruckus, the journey started off pretty well, no trouble so far, it was relaxing to not have to worry about any threats for these few hours they spent on the carriage.

However as the carriages stopped, and the others were heading out, most towards the river bed, he'd notice someone else arriving. With a rather stylistic boom and a landing, he saw the mage, wielding a hammer, approaching the carriage in which him and Nero stood.

Henry had nearly summoned his sword but thankfuly Nero spoke to the man first, the man's name was Laguna and he was a mage of Somnus. "One of yours?" Henry asked her, nodding in gretting to him, before easing up.

He saw a few scenes which were rather interesting in the river bed, Nero walking into the water, Jynn and Mabel enjoying a swim together, the elder being rather cautious about Mabel swimming.

And then...oh no. What was Daruk doing?! swimming was one thing, but skinny dipping? really? Henry's face was that of both confusion, and exhasperation.
Walking beside everyone who was watching the scene unfold. They'd notice that Henry was without his tunic or clothes covering his torso, he was ready to take a swim as well!, albeit not naked. But now he wasn't so sure if he was going to swim or not. His body was vert well built, with toned muscles and a very trained physiology.

"In the name of the Ignis court I apologize for my maester's actions." Henry apologized to them on Daruk's behalf. "This is a rather common occurance back at our court." He added in, with a sigh.

"Oh." Henry soon tried to open up some conversation, noticing some people had gotten their clothes rather wet. "Don't worry about wet clothing, I can dry them off in a minute with my magic." He offered to the others.

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas Thanny Thanny Xion136 Xion136 Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza

- Vlad - The Impaler - in front of Sanctus Heights Grand Cathedral -

As him and his investigation team had headed off to the lab, Vlad told them he'd go back to the Grand Cathedral to check on some things, and as Vincent and whoever followed him went on to get the documents and enter the lab, Vlad would join them later but now he needed to some off time to gather his thoughts on the whole situation. A small habit of his, nothing too major, just contemplation.

As he walked over the front of the Cathedral he noticed some weird happenings. The fires that were usualy in the torches had been replaced by...black fire? that was new, and weird. Vlad wasted no time heading on over to check on what was happening.

"Hold it right there Sunshine." Vlad spoke as he approached the the area the dead guards resided in, in which Arun had already sent off fireworks and was getting ready to head inside. "Check the bodies first, see how they were sent off the mortal coil first." Vlad commented, crouching beside the dead guards, examining their wounds. "Bodies not bruised with no external injuries, the knifes embedded in their sides are on critical points of the body, clean kills. Whoever did this is both proficient at stealth, and very studied in anatomy." Vlad spoke, his tone more serious and analystic this time. He knew quite well of a human's physiology, considering he dabbled in dark arts he kinda needed to know the ins and outs of humans to get far into them.

He then drew his saber, which sat safely in its sheath by the side of his waist, and approached the doors alongside Arun. "Well allow me to give you some assistance with this, what do you say?" Vlad joked. "No need to say anything, you don't get a say in it." He said as he entered alongside Arun. As he did so, he used his connection to shadows to check how many of people's shadows were inside the cathedral, it was hard to distinguish who was what, but it could give him an estimate number of people inside, whether hostile or civilian.

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice RikuXIII RikuXIII Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358

- Richter Vanis - THe Etheric Mage - VIvifica cathedral -

"Yes...quite strange. Though I am not in charge of the warehouse duties" Richter responded to Tiru's question as he noticed the Maestra walking by, he didn't want to go after her, but this little comment of Tiru's did pique his interest quite a bit. "Should we follow her?" Richter asked Tiru, just to make sure Maestra wasn't up to something.

Then Elliot arrived. "Greetings Elliot." Richter greeted him, politely. "Did you see where the Maestra went?" He asked him.

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

- Arno Cross - Bounty Hunter - dealings with Vaike - Viridian Villa -

"If the High Priestess is heading south, good chance that they might stop by a town or some place to rest during the journey." Arno commented as Vaike relayed the information about Mabel's whereabouts. Adjusting his hat. "If she'd heading to Vivifica, good chance she'l stop by Capel et draco, as that's the closest city to the temple." Arno finished, rationalizing a small route in which The Maestra would've most likely took if going to VIvifica, cutting straight through the forest was dangerous, downright impossible for carriages if they were using some due to trees in the path.

Vaike then mentioned breaking someone out of jail, and that he could use some help in doing so, Saffron promptly offered, and Gabriel asked about hte woman, which Vaike wasted no time rather enthusiasticaly speaking of the woman, perhaps someone close to him? regardless, as most of his partners, excluding Saffron who was merely a tag-along, seemed to agree helping Vaike. Arno stood up from his chair, with an annoyed sigh.

"Fine, if you're paying extra, then we'l give you a hand in breaking her out." Arno told Vaike, with the same blank tone as ever. "Do you know which cell she's in?" Arno asked him.

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Aquilla
The young armor mage stood up from her meditation and put the gloscan in the pocket of her pants. Her outfit was that of a simple teeshirt and some running pants. She was not ready for conflict and so her armor was not on. Nonetheless she picked up her blade, fastening her belt and sheath around her waist, before moving down stairs to investigate the noise. The girl tied her hair back as she moved down the stairs. Aquilla hadnt eaten in a while and was fairly tired so she was a bit more sluggish then usual. Eventually she made her way towards the infirmary.

Isabelle
Isabelle smiled and nodded. She untied her coinpurse from her waist and handed it to Remy. “Take what you need. I cant assume ill need much myself besides food.” She explained. “As for my choice... I think I will stay with you. Not much else I can do... besides.. it would be nice to see more of the world.”

Quinn
Quinn quietly walked over to the stone wall. Her curiosity was piqued. She had seen this wall many times over. She played around it as a child. Climbed the structure itself. Beyond that she thought nothing of it. Her fingers gently ran across the smooth stone as she examined the location where the Maestra once stood. She tried to recollect any unusual magic the maestra had. Any previous peculiar behavior or disappearances. As she did this she looked for anything that could signify where the maestra went. “Earth magic? I do remember that being one of Aislinn’s specialties... but how? How would one meld with the very earth itself. Nature... guide my words... bring me to the solution.” She muttered as she grasped the ivy. Holding it as if trying to see the plants memory. She of course couldn’t. This wouldn’t deter the servant. She placed her hands upon the wall, palm against the old stone. Then her forehead. She closed her eyes and felt the world around her. She listened to the wind blowing through the trees, the animals moving around her. She felt the stillness and strength of the stone around her. She listened to the very rustling of the grass. But most importantly she let her imagination run wild as she was bathed in light from the sun. Behind her cold exterior the childhood fantasies of the very fae she was named after floated through her mind. The fuel for her magic. “Allow me to follow the follow forces of magic. Let me walk the path that the one before previously tread. Let me use this strength to learn what must be done.” She let a ring of mushrooms form around her. Pushing for anything that her gate to link to.

Saffron
Saff grinned, “Bonuses are nice” she laughs before getting up. Looking to Arno, “maybe this is a fated moment to work on my ferromancy. Lets just hope I don’t knock myself down this time.” She then eyed Gabriel momentarily. “It would also be best not to kill anyone either. Death would make us look bad.”

- Vincent - Ignis Court - Sanctus Heights: Magitek Research Facility–
Vincent's jaw dropped when he saw the inside of the laboratory. It was as if he had gotten a peek of heaven. He looked back around and was practically giddy like a little kid as he was handed his badge. He turned to look around as Vlad had left the group. He hummed for a moment. He did not want to choose! It would seem rude of him if he did not choose someone over the other! He thought for a moment and turned to Diane, smiling. "How about you, Diane? You have knowledge over the seal, after all. If anything comes up you can explain it to me further." He suggested. He picked up the badge and paper and handed it to Diane. "Go ahead. Sign up, I will be waiting for you inside." He mused, winking at the Umbra mage before clipping on the badge on his clothes. With that he turned around and entered the assigned lab. He looked around, the space practically spotless. He quickly looked around, seeing the materials and tools available, and got to work.

Arkane now felt heavy with the wet clothes on, having to remove his top, now wearing just his pair of pants as he enjoyed the warmth against his skin. He was fit, but nowhere as fit as Ignis mages or others who depended more on physical labor in order to work their magic. He was a scholar for most of the part, and depended on his creations to give him an advantage. He moved some of his long hair behind his ear and prepared his ribbon to tie his hair into a ponytail. The atmosphere had gotten rather lively as everyone seemed to wish to enjoy the break and the cool water from the river. But what he did not expect was to see the Ignis Maester naked, out of all things. What an annoyance. He heard Henry apologize for his maester, and he turned to speak to him. However he almost felt short, his cheeks and ears turning red when he saw him shirtless. Arkane blinked a few times and shook his head, returning his attention to tie his hair into a ponytail until it could be dried properly. "Well you can begin with my robe and hair, please." He said, drops of water dripping from the ends of his hair and skin. He stood up and picked up his shirt, bringing it up before casually using a hand to cover Mabel's eyes from Daruk's indecency. "Jynn. Come get your girlfriend before she gains a heart attack from Deruk."

Eclaire de Wynter - Umbra - Carriage Break

Eclaire's ears laid flat briefly at Feynne's question. "Vivifica. My mother had an affair with an Archmagus." She said quietly, patted her head.

During the break, she slipped out, tapping Eleanor's arm. She had left Feynne with the carriages, ordering her to stay around them or right by the river for some water, but to stay in view of everyone and not wander off, period.
"Hey. Wanna go for a swim?" She asked her friend lightly. "I don't claw around if I fall into water." She joked, tail flicking. She really could use a swim, after staying inside that carriage for three hours...it'd been awhile since she did swim, honestly, and it would be nice. Though she'd go further upriver to skinny dip, since she wasn't a fan of getting her clothes wet...even if Henry could dry them.

Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Kagura Sumeragi - Somnum - What the Fudgery is going on at the doors

Kagura flushed red as Shiroo introduced himself. "...." Kagura slumped. "...I am no one's girlfriend...? I...I'm a boy, I'd be their boyfriend...but I don't date men so.....no?" Kaga said, completely and utterly confused. "...who is your cousin...?"
But alas, Kagura was a very soft speaker, with plenty of stuttering. So not hearing him would be possible...though any real retorts would have been lost as he just took Shiroo's hand anyways. "....help others." He said louder, nodding. Now led there, and once he really saw the bodies, the blood drained from his face. "O-Oh gods." He said, breaking off to rush to the first body. Water flowed from a few small vials stitched into his dancer's attire, flowing into them. He was too late.
When Arun moved in though, Kagura shot up, moving behind him quickly. "D-Don't go alone!"
His voice always was soft and low, so no need to worry.

Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice

Zion - Vivifica - SOOOOOOARIN, FLLLLLYYYYYYIN, THERE'S NOT A STAR IN HEAVEN THAT WE CAN'T REACH

She was far ahead of the carriages. She maintained a fairly high altitude at all times, only dipping down to use the downward velocity for a speed boost as she went. It would conserve far more power than using her magic to speed herself up, and right now she needed to get there now. Hopefully she'd make it there by morning...she'd need at least two breaks of an hour or two each. two more hours of flying, one and a half hour break, go again until she was tired then rest before the last leg. She could do this.
She had to warn them.

Eden Silvius - Umbra - Warehouse Distric

The Umbra mage mostly ignored everyone, just dragging them along. "Change appearance. Train is safest, and fastest." She stated, continuing. "And we will get everyone new clothes." She turned and began heading towards the shopping district. "I will need to get a disguise as well. Umbra knows very well I have little care for modesty. Furthermore, polymorphing means I must be ready to find new clothes at any moment." She stated, turning a corner. "Give me your sizes everyone, I can do the shopping."

She was a mother. So buying for others was no issue. She glanced at Ronin. "Do you have any disguises?"

HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Makoto Suzaku - Ignis - Carriage Break

As Henry apologized for Daruk and began telling everyone he could dry their clothes, Makoto was almost nude herself, save bra and spats. She paused, fingers hooked in the workout shorts. "Oh. Hey. You're right, I can dry my clothes...wait no, I wear white." She kept the sports bra on, tossing her skirt beside her shirt, gloves, and boots and thighhighs in the carriage, grabbing Henry's arm. "C'mon! I wanna swiiiim! Let's swim Henry!" She said, hugging. "Or skinny dip!" She smirked at him. That smirk. That damn smirk.

@ everyone? Scrapmaster Scrapmaster

–Mellark Crowe, High Priestess Mabel, and Mia– The River–
Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , Xion136 Xion136 , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Thanny Thanny , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Elrandir Elrandir , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII

Fyenne meekly nodded when Eclaire insisted that she remain in sight. "Okay," was her response, clambering out of the carriage and stretching to the side. Her long hair nearly swept the ground when she tilted horizontally. "I will remain with the other mages by the river. Have fun!" Giggling in a girlish fashion, Fyenne ran across the grass, stopping short of Nero and Laguna. She sat alongside the river, dipping her bare feet in while watching the Somnum mages over her shoulder.

Around the time of Mia's chiding, Mabel saw a blur of tanned flesh move past in her peripheral vision. Glancing up, she briefly saw the backside of Daruk as he plunged into the water, drenching the surrounding party with water. While Arkane was rather displeased, Mabel was merely in shock, horrified that the Ignis maester would do such a thing. Apparently Mia was equally horrified, shaking her fist at the water around the time that Jynn emerged from it.

"Daruk Mortem! Not in front of the children!" she screeched, dashing back to the carriages as fast as her aged legs could carry her. Perhaps she was going back to retrieve her cane to chase the maester, or maybe she was getting ready to dive in herself. Regardless, she left the scene, and Mabel finally came to her senses when Arkane shielded her eyes.

"Oh, I–I'm sorry," she faltered, shaking her head in hopes of clearing the image of the naked maester, though she believed that not even time would remove the image permanently engraved in her memory. She was scarred for life. She didn't even seem to notice that Arkane referred to her as Jynn's "girlfriend."

Her gaze moved toward Jynn, which was a much more welcomed sight. He was shirtless, which did cause her to blush for a moment. She shot a glance toward Mia and bit her lip.

"You . . . really think that I should get in?" The question was directed to Arkane in response to his earlier suggestion, though her eyes never left Jynn's. "I mean, I probably would never get the opportunity to swim again after this is all over. We do not have large bodies of water in Sanctus Heights."

Mabel seemed at war with herself, though she had moved closer to the water's edge, the cool water splashing toward her and causing the hem of her robe and sandals to get wet.

"Do what you will, but whatever it is don't regret it later," a soft voice said from behind them. Mellark the Somnum mage had arrived, shirtless and ready to get into the water as well. He still wore the same pants that he'd traveled in, apparently not comfortable with getting as nude as some of the others (and definitely not as nude as Eclaire and Daruk). His body was lean, though he was by no means muscular. He shot a glance toward Arkane. "Getting in?" he asked, noticing the Umbral mage's attire was similar to that of his own.

Arkane turned to Mabel as she questioned whether she should jump into the river or not. He let go of her eyes and crossed his arms. "That is your decision to make. Even with the responsibilities that weigh on your shoulders, you are the one who ultimately decides your fate. You do not know if this will be the last time you will be out of Sanctus Heights, much less if it will be the last time that you even see a river. Everyone else is having fun. Even Daruk. Be a rebel and sin for once." He said, waving his hand at her. "If the old hag complains just say you tripped." He turned to glance at Mellark, his cheeks flushing again along with his ears before looking back at the river. "I was originally not going to, but seeing I am already soaked thanks to Daruk, I see no reason as to why not." He walked away to the edge of the river, Hector still sitting down by it. He slipped into the water, sighing at the cool water against his skin. He held his breath and dipped under the water before reemerging, shaking some hair away from his face as he turned to Mabel and Mellark. "It is not that bad. Just do not look at Daruk directly and it should be fine." Hector was still growling at the water. Arkane turned to his dog and crossed his arms. "Do not be like that, Hector." He turned, making sure that he kept his feet on the bottom. As long as he could walk in the water he should be fine...seeing that he could not exactly swim. He sighed, leaning back against one of the rocks.

- Thea Nero - Court of Somnum - Vita River -
Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , Xion136 Xion136 , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Thanny Thanny , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice , Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII

While everyone else was enjoying the small time of rest, Nero was busy unbuttoning her shirt and accessories, leaving her with what looked as a black sport bra, she also rolled up her skirt a little, it felt nice to feel a little more free and not restrained by her clothes. She folded all of the clothes neatly, and put them next to her. She also undid her ponytail, letting her hair free from its restraints. For those who dared to look at the Maestra for a time, they would notice that her hair would look as if it was floating underwater. How did the Maestra managed to do that? no one really knew, if only because not many saw her in such a situation that often.

"Oh yes. Laguna is one of Somnum's most interesting mages," Nero answered Henry, "you could have a conversation if you wish. I'm sure Laguna wouldn't mind."

Although there was more noise coming from the rest of the group, Nero was alright with it. She preferred peace and quiet, but this was a nice change of pace every once in awhile. It made her remember the old days after she graduated from the court and traveled the world and the seven seas. Her book was now lying close next to her as she stared into the river's flowing water. She could see movement coming from inside the water. Fishes, perhaps? It took the Maestra by surprise when she saw the Ignis Maester perform a cannon ball. . . completely nude. Not that she hadn't seen such a display before, oh no, she had witnessed many things in her travels, but doing so while the High Priestess was present? THAT was the surprising part. The amount of water that was threatening to splash her completely, stopped mere inches from making contact with her before it returned to the river.

"Perhaps you could allow the High Priestess some amount of freedom while she is on this journey, Lady Mia. It is not often that she is allowed to leave the city, or to take a break from her duties. We will keep all of this a secret if that would make you feel more at peace," Nero said as she turned to look at Daruk," You should be more careful, Maester Daruk. While some of us might not be affected by such display, others might think differently."

All about this situation made Nero feel happy for a reason. At this point they weren't mages of different courts on a mission, they were regular people enjoying what regular people did to relax.

- Diane Courbeau - Court of Umbra - Sanctus Heights: Magitek Research Facility -

Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358

Diane's face looked rather bored, although she had that look most of the time. It was interesting to see the woman behind the desk had prosthetic legs, magitek enhanced prosthetic legs. Her eyes wandered to her own arm and leg, both glowing with a faint bluish-green light. The mages of Umbra had been experimenting with magitek enhancement along with dark magic and necromancy, some of them, at least. She was more than willing to use her special condition to help them in their research. Death, after all, had no meaning for her.

When the woman came back, holding two different badges, she gave one to Vincent and one was blank. Vincent was more than happy when the doors to the laboratory opened. He also wanted her to go with him, just in case he needed more information in regards to the blood rune.
"If you think that my help is necessary then I will be willing to help," she answered.

It took a couple of minutes to fill the necessary document for her to be allowed to go inside the lab, most of the information required was inconsequential, but she filled the document nonetheless. After she was done, she follwed Vincent inside the lab. He was like a child in a candy store, which, for some reason, she found slightly amusing, even if her face didn't reflected that. Diane took a seat in one of the chairs and watched as Vincent began his work on his locating device.

–Sanctus Heights: 1st Floor Grand Cathedral–
Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Xion136 Xion136

Shiroo's jaw slackened as his eyes nearly popped out of their orbits at Kagura's words. "Are you sure?" he blurted, before he mentally facepalmed. Was Kagura sure? Of course he was sure! What a stupid thing to say, but shock made the words escape his lips before he could process them. So this beautiful dancer, the lovely Kagura that his cousin loved and admired was indeed a man and not a woman? This . . . oh, this changed so many things for Shiroo, first and foremost being . . . .

Holy crap, Jari is gay, he thought, suddenly self-conscious about all of their close interactions together, which suddenly felt awkward. Why hadn't Jari told him that he was interested in a man? Was he leaving that detail out on purpose? There was also the fact that Kagura said that he didn't date men. Was Jari, oh . . . oh no. Was Jari posing as a woman?!

Thankfully the situation presenting itself in front of the cathedral withdrew his mind from the troubling thoughts of love lives and gender swaps. Shiroo slowly approached one of the bodies, looking down at it as Vlad was the one who decided to inspect it.

"No, sadly, we saw nothing," Shiroo said slowly, a frown furrowing his brow. "I just passed by Kagura as she–he–was bidding adieu to the other mages and thought we'd head up to the infirmary to aid the injured."

Shiroo glanced toward Kagura nodded, before following Arun and Vlad inside.

Vlad's spell would reveal at least 95 people in the cathedral, which would include those in the infirmary, the servants, the elders, and any other hostile parties. These shadows would predominately reside upstairs–where the infirmary was also located–with perhaps a dozen or so located to a room in the leftward direction. Blood spatters were present along the floors, one smear in particular running the length of the wall in the direction of the Great Hall where the council had once taken place. Muffled cries could be heard coming from upstairs.

–Sanctus Heights: The Grand Cathedral: 2nd Floor–

As Aquilla approached the infirmary someone would attempt to cuff their hand over her mouth. Another arm would fling over her chest, if she did not resist, and yank her back against a tall individual. The arm was exposed and muscular, tanned skin bearing several tattoos. In front of her eyes she would see two figures seemingly emerge from the shadows, clad in tight-fitting armored vests, loose harem pants, and shawls that draped over their heads and onto their shoulders. Scarves of a burgundy hue were tied across their faces, concealing their features. Their dark eyes loomed outside of the covering, however, gaze haunted. One unsheathed his katana, crimson stains still present on the blade.

"We cannot allow her to escape," the armed dread fighter said. "Bind her."

From behind them a voice was sobbing a name frantically while the sound of metal slicing flesh could be heard. Apparently they were covering their tracks in terms of eyewitnesses and were leaving no survivors.

FESoV_Dread_Fighter.png

(It is your choice on Aquilla's fate, Heart. She may be bound, or she could have resisted previously)

–Departing The Viridian Villa–

"There are horses involved in her transit, yes," Vaike said slowly, taking in what Arno was suggesting while trying to formulate his own strategy. "I do believe that they will take a rest at some point, perhaps at the Cape like you have suggested. Maybe one of the rural towns that often avoid the maps, but not likely. They won't have room or accommodations for a woman of such stature."

Vaike rose from his seat, smoothing down his coat as he made a motion for the door. "Stealth is going to be our best attribute here. I don't know what she has escorting her, but I do know that the Umbral maester is with her. There is no telling what else we will face, but I do not doubt that she will be very well guarded. And beware of the priestess herself, too; she has aces up her sleeve."

They would step outside around the time that Arun let off his fire in the sky. Tibarn frowned, gesturing toward the makeshift flare. "Seems awfully weird to be having a firework show in broad daylight. Wonder what's up? It's in the direction of the cathedral, too. Isn't that where you're grandma is being held?"

A strange look crossed Vaike's face at the mention of Elena being his grandmother, though he made no further comment on Tibarn's remark as he responded with: "It does look like there's some activity going on at the cathedral. Perhaps this will be just the opportunity we need to sneak in unnoticed."

Xion136 Xion136 , HeartOfFerria HeartOfFerria

Remy was rather surprised to find that Eden was a bit . . . softer? Friendlier? Than Zion was, and she did have her own kind of charm. While beautiful, however, she was not as entrancing as the blonde Archmagus of Light, nor was she his savior. Regardless, he was grateful of Eden's mothering nature, allowing her to drag him and Isabelle off without question, though did think about his size for a moment before responding.

"Depends on the garment. Can't go wrong with a medium," he said. "I could probably get a haircut, which would help disguise me some, and just switch up my clothing. Mage garments would be clever, since no one thinks I am a mage."

He glanced toward Isabelle and the coin that she'd given him. "This is an awful lot of money. I mean, I am not the most honest person in the world, and I've pickpocketed my way to a good meal before. You sure you want to just hand this over to me and let me have my fill? What if I didn't give it back?" He took a single gold coin before flicking the pouch back to her and proffering her a wink.

"Welcome aboard Operation . . . Escape with our Lives, I guess. Got a better title, er"–Remy paused, considering the mage a moment before adding–"sorry, but I don't think we ever had time for introductions. My name is Remy, short for Remigius. Remigius Lloyd is my birth name. You are?"

If they continued to head toward the shopping district, they would find that there were few people littering the streets than usual. A few people, chiefly teenagers, came and went, though most seemed rather apprehensive to leave their homes since the automaton attack. It was unlikely that anyone would recognize Eden, Remy, or Isabelle, though it didn't hurt to be safe.

–Vivifica Court grounds: the Forest–

Upon Quinn's spell, a vivid light surrounded the mage girl as it began to glow around the rock. In front of her, within the rock, revealed a location much unlike the rest of the forest. It seemed to be a grotto, of sort. Stone walls climbed at least thirty feet, ivy crawling along them and entwining the several willow trees. Far in the distance was an altar of sorts, a heavenly golden light emitting from its location. The Vivifican maestra would be seen approaching this altar, seemingly unaware of Quinn's presence. Stacks of glittering substance could be seen littering the walls, which presumably was Itika.

If Quinn tried to enter this domain either behind–or within–the rock she could. The air would feel different, the smell sweet like a garden, and gravity seemed different in this particular location. It still existed, for nothing outright floated, but it was questionable whether they were even within the forest anymore–or within their world–at all.

–Vivifica Temple–
Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , RikuXIII RikuXIII , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas

Tiru shrugged at Richter's suggestion. "You can, if you want. Since you are probably closest to the maestra, you likely are the only one who could successfully follow her without getting your head gnawed off. I don't think she would take kindly to me tailing her, especially after I voiced my . . . apprehension on her actions just yesterday."

He waved at Elliot as the mage approached. He didn't know him very well and, frankly, Elliot sort of scared him. He seemed ready to outburst at times, whilst other times he was eerily calm. Tiru could never successfully read Elliot, but he seemed like a good ally to have. "Hello," he said politely, wondering if Elliot was still angry with him after the incident in the Valley of Magic. "I hope that you have had a good rest?"

–Vita River–
Scrapmaster Scrapmaster , Thanny Thanny , Elrandir Elrandir , Nero Kunivas Nero Kunivas , Xion136 Xion136 , Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 , Endless Thundaza Endless Thundaza , RikuXIII RikuXIII

The priestess smiled at Arkane and nodded. "Thank you, Mister Gravemore. You have a very good heart." Mellark glanced at the necromancer, surprised, wondering if Mabel was really the best judge of character. Or, perhaps she was, and he needed to give Arkane more of a chance. All of his talk concerning the dead did . . . concern him. Eventually Mabel glanced once more toward Mia, who was still gone, before pulling the robe over her head. She was certainly not unclothed, nor as unclothed as some of the other women alongside the river. Her slip was a creamy white and sleeveless, falling mid-thigh. She moved quickly toward the water, reaching a hand out to her friend the Vivifican mage as she walked deeper in.

"Okay, what do I do first, instructor Jynn?" She laughed, splashing Jynn playfully as they waded further out into the river.

A soft smile played on Mellark's lips as he noticed the priestess take the initiative of her own life, getting into the water despite the elder's wishes. Once he'd gotten into the water, near Arkane, the mage frowned. "I do wonder, though, what sort of negative repercussion this would have on the priestess. She is strictly disobeying an elder, and quite likely defying tradition for her breach of 'decency'. I hope that it is nothing too grave." He then swam swiftly around the river. He glided under the water's smooth surface like a fish, being rather adept to the water and swimming in general.

After some time of the mage's frolicking about the river, and Jynn teaching Mabel how to swim, the water would stir more, not likely from the bodies within the water. When Yael looked in, he would have seen something large move under the surface, but it was too dark to discern more. However, more movement would occur, and something slowly began to emerge from behind Daruk the Ignis Maester. A shadow would continue to expand, and if he glanced around he would find a creature unlike any that he'd likely witnessed in his lifetime: a very large, sea monster with dragon-like qualities, sporting an iridescent holographic sheen on its scales in a rainbow of colors. Without the sunlight hitting it, however, the beast was predominately teal in color. It would have been a beautiful being if not terrifying and massive.

Few would likely know of this creature, because the Bilröst Lagiacrus was so rare. Thea Nero would likely know of this leviathan, however, being well-versed in the legends of the Leviathan and living so close to the sea where tales of such mythological creatures ran rampant. It was plausible that Gerik would also know, among anyone who is especially attuned toward mythological beasts and those who have gone on a great number of quests around Regalia.

It lashed its rear, sending a wave of water in the direction of Arkane, Mellark, Jynn, and Mabel, its tail thwacking the two which were practicing their swimming. Mabel lost Jynn's grip and disappeared under the water's surface. Mellark stayed underwater for some time, though reemerged close to where Eclaire had been swimming, some distance away. From the side of the river Fyenne watched in horror, screaming Eclaire's name and running as fast as she could further upstream to find her mistress.

(Note: Endless Thundaza will be hosting this battle, controlling the leviathan during the events to come. If there is anything that I can do to help I will happily do so, and updates for both the rest of the events as well as this battle should still happen on the same schedule as usual. Otherwise, good luck surviving against this monstrosity, and have fun!)

Jynn Venas, Vivifica - Vita River

Jynn watches with disgust as Daruk plays in the water. Usually, this exposure is more appropriate for bathing and male designated spas, but not in public. Perhaps Ignis has no set morals in terms of this. “Maester Daruk, I feel the need to ask, have you ever been arrested for public indecency?” But as soon as he asked, Mabel playfully splashes Jynn with water, back in her slip. Jynn blushes once again, but his mind was taken off it when she urges him to teach her how to swim, to which he nervously obliged.

Some time passes, and Jynn teaches Mabel how to swim. She was an eager learner, following Jynn’s instructions, and always listening. But all of the frolicking from the two and the other mages start to attract unwanted attention. Jynn notices a powerful presence is approaching. He was right. A large, menacing figure emerges from the water, slowly behind Daruk. It had a beautiful rainbow sheen, but every rose has it’s thorns. Jynn’s eyes widened. “A Lagiacrus......!” He gets in front of Mabel. “You need to run.....”

Vs Bilröst Lagiacrus

But the priestess did not act fast enough. The beast uses its tail to send a massive wave of water towards those nearby. In a quick effort to protect Mabel, Jynn forges a shield of electricity, but the monster’s tail still struck them, causing Mabel to lose her grip. The waves drag her and Jynn under the water, but the mage manages to resurface. He quickly looks around to find his friend, but she was nowhere to be seen, leaving Jynn terrified. “PRIESTESS!” He immediately dives into the water to search for her.

The water was indeed dark, it took a few moments of looking, but among the darkness, Jynn managed to locate an aura, it was Mabel, struggling to swim. Wasting no time, Jynn wraps one arm around her back and one around the bend of her knees, and pulls her towards him, immediately heading to the surface, lifting her up first so she could get some air. “Mabel, are you alright?! I’ve got you! Hang on!” However, his efforts did not go unnoticed. The beast curls into a ring around the two, trapping them, and is ready to strike with it’s razor sharp teeth. “God damnit....”

- Henry Heid - Ignis Court - Monster Hunting - Vita River -
(Quick post for Henry so nobody posts before me, my other characters are to come :P )

Stardustblade358 Stardustblade358 Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice Xion136 Xion136 Elrandir Elrandir Thanny Thanny

Oh all things...of all god damn things. Of course they'd be attacked by a sea creature while swimming and taking a break, Jynn was teaching Mabel to swim, Nero was attempting to drown herself as far as he was concerned, which worried him to no end, Arkane was your regular Umbra man and Mellark was just...mellark. And Makoto was giving him that smirk, the smirk. Henry silently sighed, accepting his fate. But then the monster appeared.

"...of all things...a god damn Lagiacrus" Henry muttered to himself, already accepting the situation in silent bewilderment. The wave of water that was sent at Arkane and the others was intercepted by a very strong fireball, which evaporated the whole wave into steam, which quickly flew upwards, avoinding them completely.

He had read about this type of monsters before, he had faced a few monsters in his time, he hasn't faced a lagiacrus before, could not be worse than a very hungry deviljho at least. He absolutely hated Deviljhoes.

As Jynn attempted to get a hold of Mabel, after being flung into the water, The beast swiftly coiled around them, readying its razor sharp teeth. Henry quickly ignited himself in a specactular show of sunlight and fire as he summoned his hammer instinctively, launching himself like a rocket at its head, if he succeeded he'd smack it aside with an explosive powered hammer slam to the face. If his studies of monsters and quests said anything, the head was most of the time a weakspot, followed by any unarmored parts, like bellies and the like.
"Watch out!" He shouted at Jynn and Mabel, hoping his attack would at least stun the creature long enough for Jynn to get Mabel to safety.
"Get Mabel out of here!" Henry told him, whether his attack or not landed, he hoped it at least distracted the creature long enough to stop it's attack.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back