• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wolfiee

Meow
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
❝ Welcome to Hogwarts. ❞
introduction.

"Dear Student , We are pleased to inform you of your acceptance into Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We are sorry for your late letter, but the book of acceptance has only just seen your magical abilities. We have attached the forms referring to all the necessities you will need. Hope to see you soon!”

premise.

The four founders have recently created Hogwarts they are now in the stages of searching for students they believe fit what they want. Strange things fill the school as everyone begins learning their ways through the new building. There are secrets to discover and soon a prophecy comes to light which involves one student from each house. With the help of there friends hopefully they can all keep Hogwarts going and save the founders from a danger that lurks around the corner.

rules.

RULE.All Rpn rules apply here.

RULE.Discord is needed. The rp will be done on RPN but a lot of the character creation and plotting will be done on discord.

RULE.Currently no position on the staff are playable. We will be playing as students only for the moment. There’s also only a limited amount of characters allowed that being four students only for each house as the school has just started.

dramatis personae.

ROLE.The normal students of all four houses.

ROLE.The four chosen for the prophecy.

ROLE.There will be five students only who can have a special ability.
•Werewolf
•Veela
•Animagus
•Metamorphmagus
•Legilimens

— The School of Witch Craft and Wizardry .

Correct! That way almost everyone can have a special character.

how do you go about picking the prophesied people?
It’ll mainly be those who apply! I’ll also be looking over the forms making sure they fit the roles and such they’d like. As it’ll be important for the people applying to do decently for this all to work!

Oh this looks fascinating! I'd love to throw my hat in and perhaps I can apply as the legilemens student too.

Are the students going to still be teenagers or can they be of any age? Since Hogwarts was newly established and all.

Harry Potter Roleply? How is it going to be? You will be able to cast sorcery and all that stuff?
I would be interested! I got a young but male character, 1st year. DM back if you would want to do a rp with him (for age purposes, if they do find to like each other, we can obviously work around a little timeskip, but I’m open to ship, fight, casual friendship, etc.)

Sorry sorry wasn’t getting notifications for some reason! I’ll have the cs thread and discord up tomorrow!

I quite literally just finished marathoning the Harry Potter series last night and I am so down for this. A NB metamorphmagus sounds so fun to me.

Haha well I ended up being busier today then I thought so I’ll have everything up tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back