• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Found and The Lost

Tiny

The Found and The Lost
Families of choice. Families of necessity. Feeling like you didn’t or you couldn’t or—surely—you wouldn’t need anybody else in your life. Until you did.

This is kind of my whole jam at the moment. If it is your jam to perhaps you might be interested in this group RP. I want to keep it small, so I have it limited to 4 but depending on how many people have an interest in this I will see what I can do to adjust this to make it larger or smaller.

Concept: Welcome to Littlewood Home. It’s simultaneously the last and the only place you could end up in.
They accept the more…difficult cases.Everyone in this foster home is here for the same reason: they’ve fucked up so badly
that no one else will take them in. As group homes go it’s not too bad. The rules are clear and the punishments are fair.
There’s just the small matter of no one in the house actually wants to be there.
I want the premise to be kind of vague to leave opportunities for the plot to go in its own directions. If you had hopes of being emancipated early, or if you wanted to have heavier plot lines like battling addiction or trying to locate missing siblings or children, I want these to be options you can explore. Your goals for being in the house can be entirely your own, but to prevent too much overlap I have made some general roles for the RP. If there’s something you want to add or alter about your character feel free to let me know!

NOTE: I am not setting genders for the roles but there are only 2 male and 2 female spots. When claiming your role please say the Role and gender that you would like to choose.

Role A: The Juvenile Delinquent: OPEN
**Note not currently in Juvie but has been there recently. After serving their sentence they were immediately relocated to Littlewood Home.

Role B: The Solitary Sibling: OPEN
**You got separated from at least one sibling. Maybe you used to share homes with them until you were split up. Do you want to be reunited? Do you even know where they are?

Role C: The Parent Problem: TAKEN by Tiny
**You were taken away by the state and put into foster care. Your parents want you back. Do you even want to go back?

Role D: The Runaway: OPEN
**You’ve got a reputation for pulling disappearing acts. You did it at every home that you’ve been in thus far. Guess you weren’t that great at it, because here you are and they’re going to be sure to keep an extra eye on you.

Role A: The Juvenile Delinquent: TAKEN by Writers Fury
**Note not currently in Juvie but has been there recently. After serving their sentence they were immediately relocated to Littlewood Home.

Role B: The Solitary Sibling: OPEN (male)
**You got separated from at least one sibling. Maybe you used to share homes with them until you were split up. Do you want to be reunited? Do you even know where they are?

Role C: The Parent Problem: TAKEN by Tiny
**You were taken away by the state and put into foster care. Your parents want you back. Do you even want to go back?

Role D: The Runaway: TAKEN by Goldieloxx
**You’ve got a reputation for pulling disappearing acts. You did it at every home that you’ve been in thus far. Guess you weren’t that great at it, because here you are and they’re going to be sure to keep an extra eye on you.

also yes, i can make him male for role b; sorry i got sO EXCITED. i just love the concept and would very much like to part-take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back