• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fortune Teller's Table [Seven Paths OOC]

Diminium Diminium Yeah, but it's a necessary danger, you'll have to face it sooner or later. I just wonder what Wilhelm will do when it does happen XD For now, I see a relaxing evening at home and a nice long discussion about what's supposed to happen next :3

FrazzledFox FrazzledFox I'll be setting up a thread for Mae in just a few minutes, I'm sure you're anxious to get her started as I am. I'm trying to puzzle out an intro, but I think I have an idea for what to begin with.

Stickdom Stickdom I will try to get a post up tomorrow morning or night, gotta drive home and Im dead tired
Fun Fact: I post whenever there's a possibility to do so. Especially at this time of night, which is when I usually get off of work. Don't feel obligated to respond to a post as soon as I make a reply, I'm constantly watching my notifications and I'll give you a post as soon as I see you've made one most of the time, when I can :) Drive safely, hope your trip goes better than Wilhelm's is going right now XD

For once, I'm actually feeling a little tired tonight (insomnia kicks my butt most days, so this is a freaking miracle XD). I'm going to turn in while the getting's good, I apologize for my lack of activity today. I plan on making posts first thing in the morning, I have a day off work and such, so I'll have free time to devote to setting everyone up who hasn't got a thread yet and starting to intertwine some of the story lines down the road. I think we're just about finished with Phase 1: Get All Characters, just waiting on a few touch-ups and one more to be posted, and then everyone is officially part of this RP and locked in for a wild ride. Keep your hands and brains inside the railing at all times, fasten your sanity, and prepare to meet your destiny... literally XD

Mandatory CS Update: I gave it an extra day just to be sure, and everyone is looking fantastic so far. JustWhipIt JustWhipIt and Yunn Yunn are the only two WIP left with only a few little details to go, and X3 Infernal Infinity X3 Infernal Infinity has yet to post one but I know she has a good character in store. Everyone left has a thread and it's under way nicely, I'm really really enjoying this so far :D Diminium Diminium has already chugged through a whole page of posts (don't worry, most of them are small conversations, you aren't missing anything important for you other characters yet XD), and Wildcats Wildcats , YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro , and FrazzledFox FrazzledFox have all gotten in a few posts each, so I'm really excited to see how active and busy this'll get once we have the entire crew in full swing.

So, peeps who already have their threads started, what do you think so far? Tell these procrastinating slacker bums rest of the class how it's going and some things you like and/or dislike about how it's going so far. :3 #ConversationStarter #ProcrastinationMotivation

Sad Mae is Sad

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTEEEED!

Ahem...

#ConversationStarter

XD

C'mon, guys, I'm trying to get some interaction here, I don't want to play radio announcer the whole time, with me answering each of you separately one at a time. I'll even throw out a few starter questions XD What are you guys looking forward to in this RP? What do you see your characters doing or being able to do? What kind of interactions with the world around them do you hope you get to experience? What do you think of the story, what kind of plot twists and adventure and heartbreak do you think lies ahead? What do you think/hope your Fate card does for you/makes you able to do? What's up with the funny mustache on the fortune teller lady? Do you people even read these questions at this point? What do you think of the other characters? Name three things you absolutely love and/or loathe about someone else's character (same or different characters, just three things, it's not a lot XD).

I dunno, just talk about something between yourselves, it's like trying to get audience participation in a cemetery, though at least a cemetery has some spirit! *takes self out back behind the shed and puts me out of my misery for stooping to such low humour*

And with that, I'm going to bed. See you all tomorrow XD

It is 11 at night and I don't think I ever thought about most all those questions cause I saw this RP and was like "oh neato let me toss my hat in the ring"

i am very go with the flow, lets see how this goes

I'm sorry. I'm an awkward half nocturnal duck. It's currently 1am, i'm planning to wake up at 6. Wow, I should really start doing that now.
I'm a sucker for fates (especially the more gritty ones) , and can't bring myself to gm any rps atm. This seemed to fit with my posting availability so I thought I must join this and here I am. The thing I like about fates is the overall journey the character faces when trying to change said fate, though I'm all for ends in which it is inevitable. I'd like to see characters slowly getting to know each other and gradually come to the point where they can trust and rely on one another. so it'll be more painful for what might end up happening. Since I'm the broken healer I'm guessing I have the power to control everyone's life and death nah I'm thinking I could only heal physical wounds at the expense of something important. I didn't know there was a sexy mustache on the fortune teller lady, I must finish my CS faster xc. And yes, I'm still reading the questions. I'm stopping now, I feel like I need sleep.

I guess I'll see you guys tomorrow at 1am c;

I'm actually looking forward to seeing Kaitlyn suffer. :D

Plus her wielding awesome Sage magics.

But I'm also looking forward to a bunch of drama~

Ah drama my old friend. I am ready.

Ugh it sucks my time zone is weird. It's getting to 10 o clock pm here. Sorry if I can't often participate in conversations y'all.

abysmal sleep schedules

Tell me about it. I'm on break at work right now (it's already 11:30PM), I get to clock out at 1am and enjoy a half-hour drive home. Then I get to participate in an activity called "wrestle with insomnia until 5am" XD Just letting you guys know, late nights are prime time posting for me, I'm up late literally every night since I work the night shift until 1, so if you get a post in before bedtime, I can pretty much guarantee you a response before morning XD

Hey, everyone. Sorry for not being as consistent or active over the past couple of days. It's been rough, had some things going on that aren't exactly friendly, family illness and some other yucky stuff, but I'm pushing through it. If I haven't gotten a reply to your post yet, it's on the way, hopefully in the next hour before I have to head out to work. For the ones who aren't quite done with their CSes yet, I'd like to see just a little bit of progress, moving towards getting done. I let the week slip by, I'd like everyone to be up and rolling by this weekend so we can all start coming together eventually, getting this show on the road :)

Diminium Diminium JustWhipIt JustWhipIt YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Yunn Yunn Wildcats Wildcats X3 Infernal Infinity X3 Infernal Infinity

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it PTSD, but it'll be an interesting response for sure XD

Hello, everyone, I've been dragged out and about all day, so I've had nary a moment to post a post. I am fighting off a bad cold that's been going around too, so I'm hardly in a right mind to write anything coherent, I'm hoping to be better by morning and have posts up for everyone all across the board. I think just about everyone is ready, good job, just waiting for Infi to throw up a CS and we'll have our lucky number 7 :3

Thanks for your patience, I'll be back in action as soon as I'm of sound enough mind and body to do so :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back