• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fortune Teller's Table [Seven Paths OOC]

I mean its bad to you but each person processes music differently so I kinda do not give a shit if you think its bad lol.

This could go legitmately anywhere and that excites me.

@Everyone else start posting or I might have a heart attack
I'm glad you're excited for all of the possibilities.i certainly have some idea of a direction this is going, but I will admit you all have quite the ability to change it on a dime. Wilhelm personally has already changed a handful of settings that I was preparing, something as simple as stopping his car and getting out just now changed the scene completely XD

Just remember, this RP has Butterfly Effect all over it, so every single action your character takes is important, and I'm watching everything you say, every word you post, so be very specific or you may end up with something entirely unexpected XD

And suddenly there was an entire page of posts that didn't show up until just now >_> Well, I can't complain, I did open the floor up to conversation, so this is wholly acceptable, though if it becomes an annoying habit, I have no problem with giving you guys Frequent Bad Stuff cards and filling them up for you as an added bonus :) *gives most menacing "GM wants you all dead" look*

I'm glad you're excited for all of the possibilities.i certainly have some idea of a direction this is going, but I will admit you all have quite the ability to change it on a dime. Wilhelm personally has already changed a handful of settings that I was preparing, something as simple as stopping his car and getting out just now changed the scene completely XD

Just remember, this RP has Butterfly Effect all over it, so every single action your character takes is important, and I'm watching everything you say, every word you post, so be very specific or you may end up with something entirely unexpected XD

Heheheh, can't say that was my intent at all, but I suppose that means I'll be taking good ol' GM around for a ride once and a while!

Heheheh, can't say that was my intent at all, but I suppose that means I'll be taking good ol' GM around for a ride once and a while!
Be careful, sometimes I'll be trying to steer you towards something good, and you might drag yourself back into the danger zone again. It won't always be obvious, but then again what's the fun in knowing? I will say that you dodged a significant bullet, I'll have to reload and try that scenario again later. I get the feeling you'll know when it happens XD

Be careful, sometimes I'll be trying to steer you towards something good, and you might drag yourself back into the danger zone again. It won't always be obvious, but then again what's the fun in knowing? I will say that you dodged a significant bullet, I'll have to reload and try that scenario again later. I get the feeling you'll know when it happens XD

Oh boy! Danger averted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back