• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Fortune Teller's Table [Seven Paths OOC]

P.S.

Ohh Adventure sounds so cool. I'm afraid I wasn't aware I had to send a character concept, must have missed that sorry. Do you still want one?

And i'm sorry, it's pretty late here. I'll finish my sheet first thing tomorrow morning!

She looks good so far, I don't think I see much that needs any major alteration at the moment. If you could just PM me with some of her background, I'd like to talk about her relationships a bit, but nothing should need to be changed, so if you want to finish her up go for it :)

oh shit lmao I think i actually did miss that. I will start lookin for somethin

also you pulled that very specific meme out concerningly fast

It's called "Enter your text into the Meme Maker" XD Yeah, I figured that would be one of the easiest ways to get the point across without seeming like a tyrant dictator (which I am sometimes xD)

I CAN MAKE MY OWN MEMES?!?!??!?!?!?!
hqdefault.jpg

Attention, everyone! It is now Wednesday, and I said I would be starting up by now if you players were ready. Since we decided to go with the Adventure mode, I will be creating individual threads for each player who has completed their character sheet and they may begin their story. Any players who are not completed by 11:59 PM of this day will be fed to ethereal space zombies given a harsh warning be harassed by me constantly to complete their character immediately really have nothing happen to them other than not getting a thread until their character is done XD I ask that you all check in at some point with a status report on how your character is going and what it'll take to get them done, other than just buckling down and writing them out :3 I'm still looking at cutting off the deadline for this weekend, so if you haven't been active for the past few days (cough cough DrBezendrine DrBezendrine cough), I may consider opening your role back up and looking for someone else to fill the spot. I'm a nice guy, but I can't hold the story up forever waiting on one or two people. Just remember, to some of the terrors you will have to face, you are meaty and taste good with ketchup ^~^

Diminium Diminium DrBezendrine DrBezendrine FrazzledFox FrazzledFox JustWhipIt JustWhipIt Wildcats Wildcats YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro Yunn Yunn

Stickdom Stickdom

MAMMA MIA

Everything'sa good, homeslice! I came home and saw the messages and started to panic a bit lol, but when I looked back at the sheet, everything looks perfect, so in the end I gotta thank you for fixing it!

Stickdom Stickdom

MAMMA MIA

Everything'sa good, homeslice! I came home and saw the messages and started to panic a bit lol, but when I looked back at the sheet, everything looks perfect, so in the end I gotta thank you for fixing it!
XD Yeah, I thought I killed it, but I was able to pretty much start over and rebuild it from scratch, so I managed to save it XD Sorry, I thought it was going to be an easy fix, but you had quite the tangle of code hidden in there under all those pretty colours XD

As of this point, Diminium Diminium , FrazzledFox FrazzledFox , and Wildcats Wildcats have completed their characters. If I have not started to send you three your IC threads yet, I will get to it as soon as I am able to complete them. YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro has a work in progress, I've seen some of their plans for the character, so it shouldn't be long before they are completed. Yunn Yunn and JustWhipIt JustWhipIt have yet to to submit a CS yet, but we have discussed their characters significantly, I trust they will have them completed soon. I am beginning to doubt that DrBezendrine DrBezendrine will be participating, I will attempt this one last call out to see if they will respond, otherwise I will remove them from the RP and find a replacement hopefully before the weekend is over.

I hope this OOC thread will become less like an announcement/update board and more of a conversation as we get started, I'd love to hear some chatter about the stories and what the players think of their own personal story lines. I just ask that you keep the group spoilers to a minimum as the group starts to work together, since some of your character may be seeing and experiencing aspects of the scenario that are entirely different from any of the other players. Other than that, feel free to have conversations about pretty much anything here, related to the RP or not, I encourage you all to join in and talk about thoughts and ideas and goings-on if you feel like it :)

Just a heads up, I fully expect to be done with a CS tomorrow. :D
ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! XD It's all good, take your time, can't wait to see it. I've been circling the whole RP like a hungry shark waiting for this all to come together, thanks for letting us know where you're at :)

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! XD It's all good, take your time, can't wait to see it. I've been circling the whole RP like a hungry shark waiting for this all to come together, thanks for letting us know where you're at :)
I love your posts so much omg
Like, passive aggressive much

Last edited:
I love your posts so much omg
Like, passive aggressive much

If you think these are good, you should see the posts in the IC thread you know, the one that's set up and waiting for you to post? #Couldn'tHelpMyself #SorryNotSorry #ReallySorry XD

So i'm allowed to post right? I thought we were waiting for all the characters, sorry.

Also, where do you want me to go from there? Do you want something specific to happen. Because it seems you've given me a pretty nice intro there.

So i'm allowed to post right? I thought we were waiting for all the characters, sorry.

Also, where do you want me to go from there? Do you want something specific to happen. Because it seems you've given me a pretty nice intro there.
Each character has a separate thread, one of the other characters is almost 20 posts into their own story already, you're free to post whenever you wish.

I'm not looking for any specific responses, I'm simply setting up the scenario and your character can react to it in any way that is viably possible. Feel free to talk to anyone mentioned in your intro post, make your way to different locations, even just head home and go to bed. Your character is free to do just about anything they want, I'll shape the story around their actions, don't worry about the other characters for now. I'll bring them all together when the time is right, you just worry about your character and I'll handle the rest :)

Since I have not heard back from DrBezendrine in any way since I have tried contacting them several times over the past week, I am sorry to say that I am forced to remove them from the roleplay. However, I have found a willing replacement who I have RPed with before on many occasions, my "daughter" X3 Infernal Infinity X3 Infernal Infinity will be taking on the new role of The Ruling King.

I noticed the new CSes popping up over the last few days, all of them look great so far. I'd like to see them getting finished up by the end of the weekend, Sunday night at the latest. Again, as long as there is progress being made, there will be no immediate repercussions of being a little late except for some slight agitation o my part and some more consistent nagging to hurry up >_>

Also, I found an interesting concept taken from a different roleplay system called "Stuff", which come in two varieties, "Good Stuff" and "Bad Stuff". They basically equate to karma, having good stuff means you have more beneficial things happen to your character, and bad stuff means you are more likely to have something spontaneously go wrong. You can earn more good stuff through your actions in the RP or by participating here in the OOC, they'll be given point values ex. "+1 Good Stuff", "+1 Bad Stuff", etc. Every so often, I'll issue challenges and extra activities outside of the RP that you can do to earn more good stuff and get rid of some bad stuff. Just a fun little 'minigame' that happens to affect your character and the events around them. I'll try to be fair in handing out "Stuff" to players, you only get Bad Stuff when your characters actually do bad stuff, you'll never be punished for not doing good stuff, you just won't get the points the players who do will.

That's all I got for now, finish up those character sheets if you've got them, and lemme know what you think of this Stuff stuff XD

Diminium Diminium Wildcats Wildcats FrazzledFox FrazzledFox Yunn Yunn X3 Infernal Infinity X3 Infernal Infinity YumenoTsukishiro YumenoTsukishiro JustWhipIt JustWhipIt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back