• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Forever war OOC

Characters
Here
Hello. Just wanna ask what level of tech should we expect? I see airships and zeppelin are still a thing so I presumed propeller aircraft should still be mainstream? But I also see the mention of jets so, just wonder how this works.

Like I said it's a war of both weaponry of Fiction and Non-fiction. Basically you can have any weapon from any year from any battle. want a M1 Garand? Boom ya got it. perhaps you more of a cold war persson? AK-47 is up for grabs. or you're more modern? grab an M-4 Carbine! You can have any weapon ya want whether it be gun, blade, or vehicle

Heyo, newbie here

just wanted clarify that you meantioned that both weapons and creatures (fictional and non fictional) are present this universe? Would that mean any 'atleast humanoid' races can exist? (Asking for the charcater I was thinking of)

So does that mean we need to send you a draft of our charcaters or should we wait for confirmation before sending them in the main character thread?

If I want to be an airship captain, the airship crew would be mine to control as NPC, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back