• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forever War (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Doctor Voidsman

The Heartbroken man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Bullets whizzed past everyone. Humans, demons, devils, angels, hybrids and even gods perished on the field of battle. millions of orders being yelled across the infinite trench lined across the infinite land. both sides suffering casualties in the millions yet leaving no charge in defense or offense. several soldiers gunned down by machine gun fire, bombs, artillery, explosions or even taking they own lives... several jets, planes, bombers, and even dragons pass over head along with Airships and Zeppelins. Countries and Factions, Rich and Poor, Men and Women all fighting in the war with seemingly no end, no prize, or peace....

Last edited:
Doctor V or general Voidsman as he was known by was leading an assault on the battlefield. he stood on a wooden munitions box and began giving a speech to his soldiers "Together my soldiers we take the bunkers ahead! we do not stop! Show no mercy. give no humanity. we are machines of war. men with hate. we will fight and die for honor for Midlestone! THE KINGDOM OF WAIDFEILD WILL FEEL OUR WRATH AND WILL BOW BEFORE US! FOR THE GLORY OF MIDLESTONE"

Battalion: "MIDLESTONE!"

"CHAAAARGE!" He blew a whistle as he and several soldiers ran out from their trenches and towards a line of bunkers. bullets, artillery, and other projectiles flew around them. they yelled and shouted war cries. many had fallen from MG fire that plagued the battlefield

Last edited:
The interior of a tank is always filled with the odor of gasoline, oil, and the sharp metallic scent of gunpowder. The roar of the maybach engine filled the confine of the crew compartment.

Nora look down from her commander position on top of the turret, underneath is her gunner Trudy, who is adjusting the Zeiss optic gunsight.

Nora opened the commander hatch, and feel the breeze on the battlefield. The tiger tank steadily ploughed through the blood and mud on the battlefield. This is a robust tank, all surfaces were horizontal and flat, with the huge formidable 88mm tank gun mounted on the turret, able to destroy anything that were send it’s way.

“There, driver, take us behind that hill.” Nora ordered through the throat mic.

The tiger came to a stop behind a gradual slope, showing only the sturdy gun mantlet of the turret over the top. Nora looked through a binoculars to the distance, and she saw a concentration of Midlestone troops advancing towards their line.

“Distance, 500. Load HE. Gunner, fire at will.” Nora said.

The 88mm gun fired. The shell smashed into the Midlestonian troops, massive explosion of the high explosive tearing everything into shreds.

Last edited:
Several soldiers had been flung into the air by the HE shell being fired at them. doctor Colmer, one of many generals from Midlestone saw the tank ahead and dove into a foxhole made by artillery. his soldiers peeked out and fired at anyone who would be advancing forward but had trouble doing so with the tank ahead

Soldier 1: SIR THAT TIGER IS AAGH...IS GUNNING OUT TROOPS DOWN

Soldier 3: SIR WHAT SHOULD WE DO!"

Doctor V began to think and summoned 4 smoke grenades and handed them to his soldiers and a single thermite charge. "Plant this above the gun breach and a grenade on the track that'll disable them!"

Soldeir 1, 2, 3: "YES SIR" they threw the smoke grenades and over the foxhole waiting for them to set off

Nora saw some soldiers threw grenade near the tank. Apparently some enemies had sneaked closer than she thought when she was firing at enemies 500 meters away.

“Driver, reverse, get us out of here.” Nora said as she go back inside the turret and locked the hatch shut.

The driver, Romy, put the tiger tank in reverse gear and slowly backed out, leaving the smokescreen created by the smoke grenade. The coaxial machine gun as well as the hull machine gun fires blindly into the smoke to suppress the enemy that might be approaching in the smokescreen.

The tiger moved to another position to support the defending infantry. A section of the frontline trench almost got overrun by a clever pincer movement of two Midlestonian infantry squads, but a few HE rounds fired into their ranks prevented that from happening.

Most of the soldiers had died from the blind firing of the Coaxial MG they lied on the ground however one ,with several bullet holes in him, still with the spirit to fight aimed the AT rifle given to him at the track of the tank that was now backing up. firing the rifle would break or even bruise his shoulder but the man didn't care and held his breath steadying his aim.

Soldier: "Ngh..eye's focus..." He fired the rifle however he missed and fell to the ground leaving him open to be kill. he tries crawling away

Doctor Vincent: "NO" doctor V tries thinking of a way to say his soldier

Last edited:
Luna curses under her breath before running at her top speed, for a hobbit, to the man down. On her way, she picked up two pistols. She was small but Luna managed, with all her might to nudge the soldier along while she watched his back.

Luna Nixon: "Never leave a man behind." She used her sword to block a couple of shots, but some managed to hit the ground.

She cursed again, taking out a pistol, hoping the ammo was still in it. Luna fires the hand gun, walking backwards as the soldier crawls away. However, one of the shots she tried to block grazed her leg deep. She cries out but still stands.

Nora once again open the hatch to better observe the surroundings once the tank was a reasonable distance away from enemy troops. Her hear a strange humming from the sky, so she looks up, and saw an enormous shadow cast upon the land. It's an airship, with all it's majestic and grandeur came upon the battle and began raining fire down to the troops below, machine guns and bombs alike harvesting hundreds of lives every seconds.

battlefield1_blimp_1608_1.jpg

General Nova Huxley was in a troop carrier plane on his way to hi little ground operations post he was with 20 other troop carrier planes and as that landed he and his troops got out,in the sky above 100 of the fleets massive flying warships,looms and waiting to pickup and move out,after a few moments a portal opened in the sky and theflying warships left,General Nova or Rust ,turned to his troops and said"We are here to make a difference in this savage war and we will"after tat he went to the communications tent were he stays for the next few hours learning about the local area and looking for suitable allies.

Most of the soldiers had died from the blind firing of the Coaxial MG they lied on the ground however one ,with several bullet holes in him, still with the spirit to fight aimed the AT rifle given to him at the track of the tank that was now backing up. firing the rifle would break or even bruise his shoulder but the man didn't care and held his breath steadying his aim.

Soldier: "Ngh..eye's focus..." He fired the rifle however he missed and fell to the ground leaving him open to be kill. he tries crawling away

Doctor Vincent: "NO" doctor V tries thinking of a way to say his soldier
My text is at the bottom

*Doctor V ducks and looks over the fox hole he was in...seeing the massive airship above he falls back dragging on of his soldiers in the process* "Artillery! aim and fire at the Zepplin!" *He fell into a trench and peaked over the top of it firing a rifle into enemy lines*

*With a loud boom 3 artillery batteries fire up into the sly with intent to strike the zepplin...a miss as expected but even them the shell would strike enemy lines with one of them going onto a trench*

*Doctor V ducks and looks over the fox hole he was in...seeing the massive airship above he falls back dragging on of his soldiers in the process* "Artillery! aim and fire at the Zepplin!" *He fell into a trench and peaked over the top of it firing a rifle into enemy lines*

*With a loud boom 3 artillery batteries fire up into the sly with intent to strike the zepplin...a miss as expected but even them the shell would strike enemy lines with one of them going onto a trench*
Who's this for))

General Nova called one of Hus commanders} Commander is there any nearby military forces?

The Commander: yes sir there is do you want me to patch you through

General Nova:yes commander do so.

The Commander patches General Nova to Doctor V and he dsays}hello~hello can you hear me?,if you can com to these cords and meet me there peaceful resolutions only~

General Nova hangs up and calls his soldiers and his 8 tanks to be closer in case the other army had any evil ideas.

General Nova called one of Hus commanders} Commander is there any nearby military forces?

The Commander: yes sir there is do you want me to patch you through

General Nova:yes commander do so.

The Commander patches General Nova to Doctor V and he dsays}hello~hello can you hear me?,if you can com to these cords and meet me there peaceful resolutions only~

General Nova hangs up and calls his soldiers and his 8 tanks to be closer in case the other army had any evil ideas.
Doctor V: "Will do heading out now" *Doctor went over the cordinatesin his head and began his travel...a long and harsh journey was expect and one he got. hit twice in the arm and leg, nearly struck by an artillery shell, and engaged by odd looking creature. soon he made his way towards Genral Nova's tent and approached humming softly*

Doctor V: "Will do heading out now" *Doctor went over the cordinatesin his head and began his travel...a long and harsh journey was expect and one he got. hit twice in the arm and leg, nearly struck by an artillery shell, and engaged by odd looking creature. soon he made his way towards Genral Nova's tent and approached humming softly*
Huge double barrel tanks rumble past and huge bands of infantry as well the main tent I guarded by 2 heavily armed soldiers shareing causal conversation until tay see you walk up.

Soldier 1:state your business

Nova Huxley walks putside :stand down soldier he's fine,hello what's your name sir{General Nova salutes you and invites you inside the tent.

Huge double barrel tanks rumble past and huge bands of infantry as well the main tent I guarded by 2 heavily armed soldiers shareing causal conversation until tay see you walk up.

Soldier 1:state your business

Nova Huxley walks putside :stand down soldier he's fine,hello what's your name sir{General Nova salutes you and invites you inside the tent.
"My name is Doctor Vincent D. Voidsman...or General Voidsman. I hear you wish to talk? to what topic interest you?" *He sat down in a chair across from the man and crossed his arms*

"My name is Doctor Vincent D. Voidsman...or General Voidsman. I hear you wish to talk? to what topic interest you?" *He sat down in a chair across from the man and crossed his arms*
"My name is Doctor Vincent D. Voidsman...or General Voidsman. I hear you wish to talk? to what topic interest you?" *He sat down in a chair across from the man and crosse
d his arms*
I'm General Nova Huxley and my legion the Nomads are here to help in this war I'm looking for formidable Allie's to serve beside and I was gathering information and it seems to me that your cause for war is noble,so I make an offering you be our allies and you get 400 of those huge double barreled tanks outside

I'm General Nova Huxley and my legion the Nomads are here to help in this war I'm looking for formidable Allie's to serve beside and I was gathering information and it seems to me that your cause for war is noble,so I make an offering you be our allies and you get 400 of those huge double barreled tanks outside
"I appreciate you're offer good sir. I am willing to establish a deal and allow you to fight alon side my army" *He holds his hand out for a handshake*

"I appreciate you're offer good sir. I am willing to establish a deal and allow you to fight alon side my army" *He holds his hand out for a handshake*
Nova shakes his hand and tay hear a rumble} come with me

General Nova walks outside and looks up at the massive fleet of 400 giant war ships

You made the right choice, you now are stronger then you were before

Also tell about our enemy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back