• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

SyntaxAttack

I have no idea how to traverse this site-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Rp thread for Syntax Attack, A_Hazy_Clarity, and The Grand Fool!

>walks in
>calls you a nerd
>refuses to elaborate further
>leaves

Want to start now and let them join in later?

okay! Also, I got caught up watching Yt- that’s why I’m late.

*Lux wanders through the forest, it had been getting cold outside, so he planned on stocking up food for the winter. Lux had never liked the cold, which made him stay in his cave as much as he could when it got chilly.*

Oof, I feel ya, I feel ya.

Ivana had traveled down to the very bottom of the mountain. She was tired of the same old sights at the top of the mountain. She had been picking a few berries to munch on when she heard something traveling through the forest. Her ears perked up, twitching slightly as she looked around. It hadn't sounded like a squirrel or any other small woodland creature. She tightened her grip a bit on her warhammer.

*Lux hadn‘t heard anyone nearby, he just continues his search, nothing seems to be amiss for him, just another day in the forest.*

Ivana quickly popped the berries into her mouth as she cautiously walked around, treading lightly as she tried to find the source of the noise. She walked around a particularly brambly bush, and bumped directly into Lux. Because of her strength and stability, she remained rigidly upright, but she gripped her warhammer in hostility.
"Who're you? Identify yourself!!" she demanded.

*Lux topples backwards and falls to the ground* “W-What the?! Who are you?!”

Ivana surveyed him silently, as if to see if he was enough of a threat or not. "Who I am," Ivana declared roughly, "Is none of your concern. Who are you, child, and why are you wandering these woods alone?"

“I-I live here. This is my home.” *Lux gets up slowly, he’s looking everywhere for a possible escape*

Ivana raised an eyebrow. "You live alone? I don't buy it." She leaned her hammer against a nearby tree, and folded her arms impatiently instead. "Tell me why you're really here."

“I swear! I do live here! Even if there was another reason, then I wouldn’t want to say it.”

Ivana studied him for a second, leaning in for a closer view, before asking, "But you aren't a human, are you? You're much too small."

“No, I’m not human. I’m a dyn! We live out in the forest a lot of times, or we live in human homes and steal from them… or we live in cities we build ourselves! There’s a lot of different types of us…”

"...Oh." Ivana didn't really know how to reply to that. Her ears lowered slightly "I see. Well, sorry for the scare. Hunters like to attack me and my people. They want to poach our antlers. But seeing as you're not much of a threat, I suppose I don't need to worry."

“I’m no threat at all! In fact, I don’t like humans either. They constantly try to hunt and capture my species!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back