• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Forest (Stranded Survival, accepting!)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
As the world melts into oblivion around you, all you can feel is the sensation of falling. Wind whips around your head as you drop for an eternity, it seems as if it will never end... And as you fall, you start finding it hard to remember who you are, or why you are falling. Then you open your eyes. You can't remember ever closing them, but as the bright sun above you shines down you can see that wherever you are is not normal. It seems like the usual forest, lush trees towering over every creature that is bound to the earth, though it feels different. You can't seem to put your finger on it, but as fog floats lazily over your limp body, an overwhelming sense of dread fills you. Where are you...? Who are you...? What are you...? A note lies in your numb hand. It reads:

Congratulations! You have been kidnapped. You may be confused, but worry not, you are not alone. Others are scattered around the forest, find them.

That's all you were given. You would love to stay where you are and wait out the dizziness still fogging your mind, but it seems the sun is setting, and the air is turning cold around you. Of course you can't seem to remember who you are, but you do know that dying isn't something you want, so it's time to find shelter and friends. Wherever you are, it isn't safe, and you have a bad feeling of what might come in the night.

Full-Moon-fire-haze-Aug-29_2015-Mid-V2.jpg

Night is coming, what will you do?
Hello, and thank you for checking out my post! If you made it this far, I'm assuming that you are at least somewhat interested. This RP will be an action packed and mysterious adventure, where those who have arrived in the forest will need to survive and find a way out. No one can remember who they are, the only thing they can recall is their name. The forest they are in is not as normal as it seems, so maybe you should keep an eye out for more then just wolves. Some characters may also have some abilities that they don't remember having. How neat?

Who I'm looking for:

Semi-lit/lit writers who enjoy creating their own stories along with the provided plot. My favorite thing is when other people introduce new plot ideas, it makes the experience more fun and exciting.

Write at least two paragraphs per post, I will not accept anyone who only writes one liners.

I will be patient with schedules, Though I ask you be able to post at least once a week. We will move on without you if you take too long, but I will always leave room for you to rejoin when you can!

If at least two people are interested, I will create a CS thread. I hope some people enjoy this idea, because I've been looking for a new RP but can't seem to find one.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting.
So, is everyone pretty much a human or are we going free form on that? And aside from that, is the roleplay pretty much just a sandbox?

Either way, I'm a bit interested so far.

I'm glad you're interested!

For your first question, I'd say that humans with odd features are allowed, but if you wanted a whole different race, like lizard people, you would have to play as an original resident of the forest, which means you wouldn't be involved with the whole 'i have no idea where I am or who I am' plot. (For the short answer, most characters will be human)

For the second question, the story will mostly be sandbox, though I have some ideas I may introduce to the story on occasion.

Now that two people have responded, I will get working on the CS thread shortly!

Le boink

Here's the CS thread, ill probably make a CS tomorrow

Last edited:
Oh boy, that sucks. You can take your time, though I'm excited to see with what you come up with :) hopefully you can get the issue resolved without too much trouble!

wow. this roleplay is totally up my alley! Say, can our characters start with objects? Maybe not helpful ones, but maybe some that help with their character?

I'm glad you're interested! Sure they can! But it would have to be an item that's small, maybe hide-able. If it's anything larger you can pass it off as something provided to the character from whoever put them there!

Oh boy, that sucks. You can take your time, though I'm excited to see with what you come up with :) hopefully you can get the issue resolved without too much trouble!

unfortunately it seems like the motherboard is failing 😩 New laptop is on the way, but it’s gonna be a while. So sheet will be finished on my phone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back