• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

"I am NOT worked up!!" Ivana protested. Nevertheless, her free hand subconsciously went up to her hair to try and smooth it down. "You're so irritating!"

He let out a sheepish giggle "Well, you're stuck with me for a while. I'm a body language expert, touching your hair is soothing behavior". His know-it-all tone sounded more aggravating.

(For real-)

"I...w-well....nobody asked you!" Ivana grouched, "And stop looking at my body and it's behavior...you weirdo..."

He panicked, shaking his hands, trying to reassure her "No, no... Not in that way! Geez, it's just... y'know, a habit." Colin brought his hands to his face, hiding his embarrassment.

Horace dreamed he was a cloud. Floating over a random forest. But this was not the same forest Horace lived in and the village was not there, instead was a giant lake with a large whale floating in it. Did it just wave at him? He continued to float away. Horace saw many things as he floated around. It was all particularly unusual.

Gus's dream was less visual and involved his other senses. Strange inhuman sounds. Various smells and tastes. A riding heat temperature then cold. Very cold.

It was a good thing Horace slept in his own home. He snored in his sleep as well as talked.

"Doggy... come here boy... Look at that thing there... its something... I hate it" Horace muttered in his sleep.

"Right." Ivana muttered, putting the spare blankets on the couch. "Enough chit-chat, I'm going to bed." she grabbed Colin by the sleeve and dragged him upstairs.

“Yeah, I’m going to sleep also.” *Lux just crawls under the couch and lays down*

He let himself be dragged, simply following her. "I do snore pretty loudly, I hope that doesn't bother you."

*Lux couldn’t help but chuckle as he overhears the exchange*

Ivana smiled in spite of herself, and replied as she went upstairs, "Oh no, sadly, I can't kill you, unless I want to be brought before the chief again for not showing the utmost hospitality to my prisoner."

"So, it's a truce then? You won't kill me and I won't try to escape?" Colin grinned "Or, I could teach you how to hide a corpse."

"Fine, a truce it is, then. Unless you get on my last nerve, then you might lose a limb or two." Ivana answered, opening the door to her bedroom. It was surprisingly clean. Ivana rummaged around in a drawer and pulled out a nightgown, heading back out of the room. "I'll be back. Don't look through my stuff."

*Lux had already fallen asleep under the couch on the hardwood floor, he’d made sure nobody knew where he was when he went under there, so he was completely hidden away*

He simply nodded, then sat on her bed. "Huh, it's pretty tidy actually. I wouldn't mind being held prisioner here!"

She nodded, leaving and returning a few minutes later in a lacy nightgown. She flopped down on the bed, and sighed. "Well, get used to being a prisoner here, because you're stuck with me now."

As Horace slept, a small tree with arms and legs and even a face had been walking around just out of sight under the treeline. Horace hadn't noticed it, but Gus had invaded his dream and was taking note of what it saw.

"How odd" Gus mused before hiding so not to be spotted. A bird began to peck at Gus, so Gus swatted the bird away. Horace saw the bird fly away, but not thr reason why it flew off and just assumed it was flying south.

"I wonder how much longer this dream will last...?" Gus wondered.

(Noice)
Ivana was up, bright and early. She had gone outside to do her daily training, and you could hear her grunting with effort outside. The morning, if possible, was even colder, and the fire, which had dwindled down during the night, couldn't keep the house warm enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back