• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

"Horace, if you don't like the dark, you can stay here overnight. I don't mind." Ivana said kindly. "And we're not insane." she added before yawning, her ears drooping a little in sleepiness.

"Speaking of sleeping... How are we going to sort ourselves?" he looked at Ivana, with a hint of awkwardness.

"You? You're coming with me. Everyone else is free to pick a free room to sleep in. We have more than enough to accommodate everyone."

“I’ll just sleep somewhere on the floor. I sleep on a pile of rocks in the forest, I’ll be fine anywhere.”

"No, no, please, choose a guest room, it's much more comfortable. We have a bunch to pick from, I'm sure there's one to your liking." Ivana insisted. "And no, Colin, you'll share a bed with me. Unless you want to sleep on the floor...?"

“I really just want to stay in a hidden away area for the night. I‘m okay with sleeping on the floor for that.”

"I don't want to break my back, so no, I'm stealing your bed. For an indefinite amount of time." he looked at Lux then replied "Maybe she could just hide you in a drawer and shove some towels in."

“Doesn’t feel very hidden if people know where I am. Ruins the whole point of being in hiding.”

“And just as I thought I might be able to tolerate your presence here. You say that.”

“Well, I’m going to a place to hide now.” *Lux turns around and starts walking off*

Holy shoot, I missed alot. ))

Taliesin was still seated in the living room away from the others. Arms crossed, he had his head leaned back on the couch and had passed out at this point. He snored loudly.

He scoffed, then looked at Ivana "Well? Lead the way, since you're so focused on not letting me escape."

*Lux walks into the living room to look for a hiding place to spend the night, he sees Taliesin asleep on the couch, he then looks at the fireplace still going* “well, they had the right idea… wish this room wasn’t take…”

"Depends on what you consider to be insane... Whst is sanity? Are you truly as saner as you believe your self to be...?" Gus said in a way that only Colin could hear, completely invading his privacy as he read the detective's thoughts.

"Don't worry. Your opinions are safe with me" Gus said only so only Colin could hear.

He jolted up "OH JESUS--- Stop doing that! You know, if I ask if I'm insane, then that means I'm sane. Since I can tell what's normal and not, I can tell if I'm sane or not." he talked to him by his thoughts.

(Didn't see an entire page had already been made)

Horace looked at himself thoroughly.

"Three hundred and twenty-seven. Three hundred and twenty-eight... No, no... I'm good. I appreciate the offer Islana" Horace said mispronouncing Ivana. He walked out the door calmly. His pants pocket was caught on the door knob, causing the door to hit him on the way out. He stumbled forward and into the street.

"Now Horus... Remember what I told you... and Goodnight everyone!" Gus said. Horace said goodnight too, but he was already standing outside and couldn't be heard unlike Gus's telepathic communication. Horace had a surprisingly easy trip back to the safety of his treehouse.

Horus's treehouse was a tree wider than it was tall. It more or less resembled a mushroom in shape. It looked like an ordinary tree from the exterior. No treehouse, but a tunnel extended through the base of the tree. A spiral staircase but it looked surprisingly natural. As if the tree grew into that shape on purpose. To the top of the treehouse was a very spacious room with glowing tree vines for lights.

Branches within the tree took shapes like furniture all part of the tree itself. During the day the vines glowed incredibly bright to give plenty light, and at night they fell dim. A few thin bark walls surrounded the main room. Ty hose lead to private rooms. 3 small bedrooms, two bathrooms and a storage room surrounded the main center room. In the very center of the room was a seed, burning hot to the touch in winter, as it regulated the temperature of the house all year round.

Horace laid in his bed. A hammock with a hole in it for Gus. He laid back and closed his eyes for the night.

(Didn't see an entire page had already been made)

Horace looked at himself thoroughly.

"Three hundred and twenty-seven. Three hundred and twenty-eight... No, no... I'm good. I appreciate the offer Islana" Horace said mispronouncing Ivana. He walked out the door calmly. His pants pocket was caught on the door knob, causing the door to hit him on the way out. He stumbled forward and into the street.

"Now Horus... Remember what I told you... and Goodnight everyone!" Gus said. Horace said goodnight too, but he was already standing outside and couldn't be heard unlike Gus's telepathic communication. Horace had a surprisingly easy trip back to the safety of his treehouse.

Horus's treehouse was a tree wider than it was tall. It more or less resembled a mushroom in shape. It looked like an ordinary tree from the exterior. No treehouse, but a tunnel extended through the base of the tree. A spiral staircase but it looked surprisingly natural. As if the tree grew into that shape on purpose. To the top of the treehouse was a very spacious room with glowing tree vines for lights.

Branches within the tree took shapes like furniture all part of the tree itself. During the day the vines glowed incredibly bright to give plenty light, and at night they fell dim. A few thin bark walls surrounded the main room. Ty hose lead to private rooms. 3 small bedrooms, two bathrooms and a storage room surrounded the main center room. In the very center of the room was a seed, burning hot to the touch in winter, as it regulated the temperature of the house all year round.

Horace laid in his bed. A hammock with a hole in it for Gus. He laid back and closed his eyes for the night.
(OH WOW 16 PAGES.)
"Well... Nice chat, tree person." he shuddered, still thinking about the nature of the question himself. Was he dreaming? Did he eat something that made him hallucinate? Maybe he's just dead and his dying mind is making everything up...

"Wh- hey! You're not STEALING IT! Have you ever heard that sharing is caring???" Ivana demanded. "And he's not sleeping in a drawer. I'll make sure of that." Ivan left the kitchen, and you could hear her going upstairs, then coming back down a few minutes later, carrying a few blankets. She covered Tal with one and asked Lux, "Want one?"

"Well, I was OBVIOUSLY joking. Gosh, are you always that easy to anger? I get why your family is filled with warriors..." he hissed out, crossing his arms.

Colin smirked from ear-to-ear, mockingly "Look at you, you're all worked up. I can tell you're angry by the way your hair puffs up." he added, in a condescending tone "But sure, I believe you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back