• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

(Hey! I’m back! Sorry I was gone, I talked to a counselor about a deceased loved one, and then I went over to a friend’s house, and just caught up with all my internet friends on here, Yt, and Xbox. So I’ve been busy.)
*Lux was still hidden, but the scent of the roll cake made him peek out of the hiding place he was in* “what’s that? It smells nice!”

(We weren’t close, but I’m really scared to tell my classmates about it, because last time something I held dear to me died, I was laughed at…)

(Yeah… the thing I was laughed at for was a rabbit, what’s worse is that the rabbits are all my responsibilit, and we think that it was a birth defect that got her, but I’ve always gotten the feeling it was my fault… and then they said I killed her, and that really hurt…)

(Humans always try to find a reason to explain things what happen, trying to find a cause. Sometimes, we aren't so rational and end up hurting ourselves. It definitely wasn't your fault, and if it were, you gave that bunny the best life it could ask for.)

(Well… it lived a lot better than it would’ve in the wild… I still am trying to find a reason for the death though…)

(Awh, sorry that happened to you. Recently someone important to me passed away. Here's to hoping you're doing okay.)

Ivana stopped Colin before he left. "Nononono, what do you think, that I'm going to hand you an opportunity to escape in the dead of night? No, you're going to sleep with me. N-not in that way-" Ivana's face reddened slightly. "-o-of course, you're just going to sleep in my room, where I can make sure you don't decide to climb out the window or something." she busied herself by pouring water into teacups and placing tea bags into each one.

Last edited:
*Lux decides to come out from his hiding place, he starts looking around the house some more*

“Alright! Thanks! I don’t think I’ve ever had any of this stuff, I think it’s tea? Neither have I had cake before!”

”never. I live in the forest, I can’t do stuff like make cake or tea. I don’t have the skills or the materials to do so.”

Ivana nodded, remembering. "Oh- oh yeah...I keep forgetting. Welp! Tonight is your lucky night, not to toot my own horn or anything, but I do happen to be quite good at baking, and I'm sure you like this a lot better than my Dragon's Tongue Stew..."

“Okay! The stew was very… painful, to put it bluntly. I can’t really handle that type of food.”
(fun fact! Spiciness isn’t something that makes you warm, it just stimulates the pain receptor! People sweat as a side effect of the pain, not due to actual heat.)

“I really didn’t like it, but my friend Mason would probably have liked it!”

“Is it that hard to believe? I really do socialize! Just not on a wide scale! I’ve got a group of 6- I mean… 5 friends.”

“Oh, makes sense. Yeah, I got a few friends! Although by law we aren’t all allowed to be friends… it’s a whole complicated war thing, they’re on the opposing side, but we’re all still friends!”

"Oh...I see." Ivana mumbled. "I'm not one to meddle in personal affairs, but doesn't that seem a little dangerous?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back