• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (RP thread)

He took a break from eating and set down his bowl in front of him. Taleisin muttered in response “, Dragon’s Tongue.. good to know..”

Having finished his stew, he stood up and picked his bowl up. He began walking towards the kitchen, trying to figure how to wash it. "Well... let's see..."

Ivana nodded. "We don't just eat spicy things, though. We make all sorts of things. We just prefer spicy foods to help us warm up after a long day of freezing temperatures. Speaking of other foods, I believe we have some dessert left...I had baked something a day or so ago. I'm quite sure you'll like it a lot better." Ivana stood up and followed Colin, taking his bowl from him. "I got it...I have to wash my bowl anyhow..." she mumbled.

Colin and Ivana’s interactions are very amusing. ))

Taleisin still worked on finishing his bowl. Once he was done, he picked up his utensils and headed in the direction of the kitchen. He heard the little conversation between the two and blinked in confusion. “All good?”

He let out a defeated sigh, then nodded "Yeah, just leave your bowl and utensils and let her wash them."

Horace watched as Tal's face turn red. Then looked at his food. Blowing on it before looking around. He continued making distorted faces of pure pain and suffering which always transitioned to delightful smiles and all around cheerfulness. Everyone had something good to say about the food.

The prospect of dessert was very tempting. The explanation for why they ate spicy food made sense. Horace didn't like cold weather either.

(If I ever write Kaldo instead of Horace or Gus, my bad! I'm currently switching back and forth between two different RPs)

He nodded and neatly left his bowl on the side of the sink. Taleisin stretched and rubbed at his shoulder where it was bandaged. Good thing it was healing.

He yawned and re-entered the living room. The soldier closed his eyes and sat down on the floor.

~Horace and Gus...~

Horace sat on the far side, away from the fire, but also facing the fire. Shadows were cast on Gus as the tree faced away from the fire. Horace looked at his feet. Then he looked out the window to see what time of day it was. He looked at the others.

"Since most of us aren't from this village, does everyone here have a safe place to sleep at night...? It gets awful dark at night" Horace said.

Gus was silent for quite a while. Meditating? Sleeping? Horace wasn't sure what Gus was doing, but he did this frequently so Horace did not bother it.

“Well, I was planning on spending the night here. Then I’ll see what I can do tomorrow.“ He stretched. “I don’t know where this is but.. it shouldn’t be too far from any other village.”

He managed to steal a bunch of dried berries, he sneakily placed them into one of his jacket's pockets then slowly shuffled away.

Horace dropped a few dried berries on Gus. Once again, Gus had no clue what it was supposed to do with this food. Perhaps it could try absorb the nutrients through its bark? That doesn't sound physically possible, but Gus was gonna give it a try. Through frustrated attempts. Gus had no clue whether it was working or not. Gus telepathically created the image of an angry tree holding a piece of fruit and throwing it. Unfortunately, Gus lacked the ability to do such.

Ivana went back to the kitchen and hummed lightly as she did the dishes. She paused as she was cleaning water that had fell around the sink, an ear twitching. She whirled around. "Put those back, now. Really, a detective, borderline stealing?" she said lightly. "And don't try and tell me you didn't take them. I heard you. Besides, those aren't really what dessert is."

He sighed, then placed them back to the pantry "After almost melting my stomach I'm DELIGHTED to see how you'll try to kill me next." he stated bluntly.

"Fine, since you're SO sure I'll try and kill you with my cooking, you don't get any dessert." Ivana snapped. She opened a small cupboard and took out something wrapped in foil. She unwrapped it- it was a roll cake, filled with cream cheese and berries. She began cutting it into slices to serve herself and the others.

"Do I have to remind you that you almost snapped my arm? THEN manhandled me?" the sweet smell of berries drew him in, yet in his stubbornness he refused to fall for it.

"You deserved it." Ivana replied curtly, boiling some water in a tea kettle and distributing the cake in little plates. "If you didn't, I wouldn't have done it. And you don't deserve any dessert, so scram."

"Well, I'll find a room for myself then." he glared at her before leaving the kitchen, wandering around the house to find a good room.

Horace sat there blank faced watching Ivana and Colin vo at it again.

"This village could use a debate club" Horace said. He chuckled before wiping the inside of the empty bowl with a napkin and disposing of said napkin.

He then walked over to a window, face two inches away from it and was watching to see if anyone was walking around outside. If anyone looked at him, he'd turn around quickly giving them nothing to look at, but a tree. Horace was nosy but too nervous to be caught being nosy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back