• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forest (OOC)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
For all your chatting and questions!

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I love the characters so far, but I do have some questions!

First of all salem. salem. , I can't seem to figure out what the downside to your characters ability is! Honestly it could just be me being dumb, I do that sometimes.

And .Arteries. .Arteries. , is your character a resident of the forest since they aren't human?

First of all salem. salem. , I can't seem to figure out what the downside to your characters ability is! Honestly it could just be me being dumb, I do that sometimes.

And .Arteries. .Arteries. , is your character a resident of the forest since they aren't human?
He could be!
I dunno I just didn't know we had to have human characters /nm /npa

You don't have to be human, but in a post right above the CS thread link (I didn't expect anyone to read it) it explains that characters can have some inhuman traits, but if they aren't human at all they should probably be an original resident of the forest. If you still want to be apart of the group with memory loss and have a completely inhuman character, you can make a second character if you'd like!

You don't have to be human, but in a post above (I didn't expect anyone to read it) it explains that characters can have some inhuman traits, but if they aren't human at all they should probably be an original resident of the forest. If you still want to be apart of the group with memory loss and have a completely inhuman character, you can make a second character if you'd like!
ohh damn i didnt see that
sorry, im a lil tired and just not smart in general, hah
I'll just have Vinnie be a resident of the forest :]

No worries! The downside is basically the area around his knuckles bleeding, depending on what he punches. Also sore hands and arms.

i wanted to use Q
because i like tall characters and Q is literally 7'7
but
ehhhh i've used him before too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back