• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forest (OOC)

ok yeah this person might have an extremely deadly infection or stung by 1,000 bees but look how dope this looks tho
09E5BA87-E3B9-448B-8797-1E9AA263DC29.jpeg

check it out i got this new villager her name is gayle and she’s a sweetheart also a crocodile so +1 point
image.jpghahah GAYle funny joke

I'm honestly 70% sure that dragon heart won't be posting a CS due to the fact they haven't responded to literally anything, so all in favor of starting the IC thread in about an hour? If dragonheart wants to join they can join after the IC starts too cause it's not hard to add new people ;)

I'm honestly 70% sure that dragon heart won't be posting a CS due to the fact they haven't responded to literally anything, so all in favor of starting the IC thread in about an hour? If dragonheart wants to join they can join after the IC starts too cause it's not hard to add new people ;)
Sounds great!

yeah that sounds like a good plan

also sorry if my first post has weird formatting and stuff
my computer is having charging problems and I won’t have it until either later today or in like
2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back