• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (CLOSED)

He’s just about that size! I’d say that he’s a bit smaller though- but it’s a lot closer!

4 inches is not very tall at all- for reference, if a human was holding him, only his head would be sticking out, he’s that smol.

Yup. There’s a whole lot of reasons I make my characters smol. But it really boils down to creativity and insecurity.

He’ll often pet them and teach them commands when he’s bored. And I think you know where I got the rabbit idea from

I love rabbits, I wish my mom would let me have a pet. But my dad's allergic to a lot of them, so no pets for me ;u;

Cotton is demanding, Nudge will nudge everything to get it into a place she wants, and Blue is curious but shy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back