• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [THE FOREST] (CLOSED)

SyntaxAttack

I have no idea how to traverse this site-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome! Here’s the scenario: your character finds themselves in the forest, I don’t care how. They could be lost, they could be hiking, but all that really matters is that they’re in the forest, they could be in a group of explorers, or everyone can meet up at a later point. I don’t care. I’m giving a lot of freedom with this. Eventually, they find a cave, it seems to have nobody inside it. What you do now, is up to you.

[RULES]
Try to get at least 2 sentences in every message. I’m not able to do long posts of multiple paragraphs, but you can if you want.
romance is allowed, but it will be low priority, so we won’t focus on it.
no romance for my character! (I can’t believe I have to say this- he’s fucking 8 years old- but people have tried to romance him.)
cursing is allowed, but try to keep it mid-low frequency.
lastly, have fun! (Or else I’ll ban you lmao)

my character: Fantasy - Character: Lux Thomas

my character’s species: Fantasy - More about the dyn

No, not yet, I’ll have to set one up once we get another person

It’s only you who said they’re up for it so far.

This is my first real rp here, so I don’t know how to navigate the site, so it might take me a bit to get the thread up for the rp.

I’m gonna go watch memes until someone else joins now-

It doesn’t seem as though anyone else is coming-

Oh, and just as I say that it looks like nobody’s coming! Alright! Let’s set up a time we can all get in a thread and introduce our character(s)!

I'm usually active from around 7 to 5 EST for most weekdays, might waver due to school and after-school clubs and stuff like that. On weekends I'm usually a little bit busier, but I'll try to log on as much as possible ^^

I periodically log on throughout the school day, as well as the afternoon and night, and if someone’s responded, then I’ll stay on and chat.

So, almost all the time, max you’ll have to wait for a response is 2 hours.

Sweet! Yes, I do log on and off throughout my school day as well.
So, as far as characters go, what kind of description are you looking for?

Short summary, character sheet, whatever, it just has to give me a basic or good idea of who your character is and what they look like.

Nice! I'll just copy and paste a summary of one of my OCs here.

Ivana is a jackalope (humanoid, mind you), from a clan of jackalopes residing at the snowy peak of Viscol Mountain, which pierces the clouds. (For the sake of the RP, we'll say the mountain is surrounded by said forest.) The jackalopes were very odd, they were violent yet caring. There could be a fight, then the next day you could see the fighters chatting like they were old pals. This could definitely be said for Ivana, as she could be menacing one second, kind the next.
Ivana is big and muscular, with antlers and rabbit ears on her head, long, snow-white hair, fair skin, pale blue eyes, rather large and powerful legs and feet (similar to a hare's) and a little deer tail on her lower back. She is mostly dressed in furs and armor, since the peak is very very cold. She wields a big, heavy warhammer.
However intimidating she may seem, she is jolly and bright, with a loud laugh and a thirst for adventure. But she isn't very aware of her own strength, and is also very emotional, which is a bit dangerous. She also is quite young, barely over 18, so she is a bit foolish at times.
She has a natural sense of movement around her; she can detect the presence of others, she can jump very high and run very fast. Ivana also has a keen sense of hearing and smell.

If there's anything else you want to know, tell me!

Last edited:
Dang, that’s a really cool character! I see some traits I kind of left out of my character sheet that you have in your character, I like to see people find out more about my character as the rp progresses. Lux has kind of a sixth sense and can feel when someone‘s near him (but only when it’s convenient for the plot-)

Thank you, I really like Ivana as well! And your character is pretty neat as well. I do as well, I just thought I'd mention everything I put in the summary above. And the sixth sense? Neat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back