The Force of Justice - OOC Thread

Sherwood Sherwood

Just making sure, no rush, but did you see my post of calling Case? Or would you like me to post some more?
I'll post to that soon. Got a lot of stuff going on this weekend with Mother's Day and a pair of birthdays that the family is celebrating on Monday that's keeping me busy.

And Purr Purr forgot to add that yes, Blue Bolt will allow himself to join in Dreamy's Mind Link.

I'll post to that soon. Got a lot of stuff going on this weekend with Mother's Day and a pair of birthdays that the family is celebrating on Monday that's keeping me busy.
No worries! No hurry! Have fun! I'm going on vacation for a few days next week anyway.

I've been busy with work these past two days, so mission catch-up didn't quite go according to plan. Hopefully, I'll be able to post tomorrow.

I am going to work on an IC post to have up later today.

"How did you like that?" Dreamy asks Nisha. There is a new bounce in the Kairissian's aerial step as they float to the ground. "I hope we can do it again sometime!"

Once they are within earshot of the prison guards, Dreamy tries to put the attention on herself and away from Nisha. "Hi there!" she nods at the question and plays a little with her fiery hair while hovering about a foot off of the floor. She pays attention to the guards, a little more than is necessary - whatever it takes to keep their eyes on her. "That's right! I'm Dreamy the Starborn of the Force of Justice here with my assistant. I would like to converse with the Carbonite in charge, please." Reaching up into the fireproof neck-pouch she keeps concealed at the base of the back of her neck, she fumbles around a little until she finds her identification.

"Here you are, sir!" she presents it with a giggle as she openly admires the guards. "Boy, do you look tough!"

Dreamy is going to attempt to use her Presence (15) and Striking Looks in combination with her modeling Skill to be as eye-catching as possible without overdoing it - all to keep Nisha's presence as small as possible. Instead of using subterfuge, Dreamy wants to honestly become curious about the guards enough that it shows in her body language.

Sherwood Sherwood So... did Dreamy succeed or fail or something in between here? I don't see anything regarding her attempts to keep Nisha in the shadow and herself in the foreground for as long as they're in the Sacramento jail.

One thing that has me confused: Previously, a Lieutenant Chapman was mentioned. Now, Dennis Shalvoy is in the lead, apparently. Were we briefed who's in charge prior to this?

It was a mistake on my end. I had forgotten that I had already picked out a name for the police boss that you were to meet, and was scrambling in my head to come up with one.

Seven pages in, and we've already exposed the first double agent. He really should have briefed his underlings which name they should use... thanks for the clarification!

Sherwood Sherwood So... did Dreamy succeed or fail or something in between here? I don't see anything regarding her attempts to keep Nisha in the shadow and herself in the foreground for as long as they're in the Sacramento jail.

?

I'm sorry that I was not more clear in my IC post that Dreamy does have the attention of just about everyone here, and Nisha is barely being noticed.

I have a few things to take care of today, but getting an IC post up here is high on my list. Just wanted to make sure you guys didn't think I had forgotten about you.

Man, it's so odd to go from Ridge's hard, cracked, military personality into sweet and curious Dreamy! They are so very different people! (For those who don't know; I play a Special Forces lieutenant in Psychie's Rifts game.) Not that I mind, really. I love role-playing! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Uh, Dreamy's a movie star? Fill me in, please?

As you drive, Harvey seems to warm up to Dreamy, asking her questions about being a movie star and an alien, his mind seeming to be all over the map with his questions.

His interpretation of your fame. A lady as pretty as you must be a star, right?

Oh. Okay!

I would not have reached that conclusion on my own, bud; thanks for the assist (did I mention Dreamy and I have a few things in common? Boy, would that be one heck of an interesting topic to chat about!). =)

Just to let everyone know, I have some family stuff going on today, but later on this afternoon I plan on getting an IC post up.

Family stuff? On Memorial Day?!

Have a great time together, bud! =)

Users who are viewing this thread