The Force of Justice - OOC Thread

Sherwood Sherwood Hey! I didn't mean to slow up combat with my tactics.

If Luminary tells Dreamy about the assailant in the power armor, I'll just have Dreamy perform a Mind Scan to look for the pilot. I'll then have her in a more aggressive manner when it's her turn again. =)

A month ago, we were preparing for this fight. If Dreamy didn't have Mind Scan, she would have been doing little besides flying there and communicating via her Mind Link. Thank Gosh for Mind Scan and to Sherwood for telling me about the power! I would have been one very bored Player otherwise. =)

Yeah. And don't get me wrong - I don't mind the fight taking that long (I'm partly to blame for that); I'm just glad Dreamy can take action without actually being at the battle. Still though, could Chaser and the kiddo continue their talks while we fight? =)

Hooray! Our tactics worked! Go us! Now we can reunite with Chaser since we're out of combat. =)

Sherwood Sherwood In Champions, I think it was mentioned that if knockout an opponent, it's good to follow up with another Stun so they don't recover and wake back up? I'm guessing it is prudent for one of us to Stun the armored guy again (so he wakes up "when you tell us he wakes up?")?

And I guess we should be doing the same thing to the guys in the van- become-clothes-dryer? =)

Entirely up to you guys if you want to tag him again to keep him out.

Okay, so that is the way it works! Consider it done.

Heya! I hope to post sometime tomorrow. =)

Sherwood Sherwood
Pardon me if I sound impatient (ADHD strikes again! Ha ha ha!), but are we waiting on something in-game?

Personal life has kept me a bit busy, but I shall be posting in the next day or two.

Okies! You know where to find me if you want to chat about anything. =)

Luminary is just barely able to keep herself from performing a classic facepalm at Dreamy's commercial plug of the swimwear, but as she tells herself, she is an alien to this world, and does not have the same benefit that the Dude has with her giving input.
Psychie Psychie This made me laugh out loud! Dreamy does not see a job from a human perspective at all but instead more like an honor-bound agreement and (legal) way to earn the currency many humans use. A trade of sorts. While I see her as being a terrific model, I can't imagine she would be great at many other occupations out there. So she's glad she landed this gig! =)

QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE (and anyone else who has an interest in this), I think I'm glad Chaser pulled Dreamy away from the reporters there. While she isn't so naive as to tell them everything, she might tell more than the group is comfortable with if left to her own devices. Such is part of the fun of playing an alien like her! =)

Sherwood Sherwood Not trying to pressure here. Just want to say it's been over 6 months since our IC channel went active. When might we receive Experience Points? I would like to start paying off that "xp bank" Dreamy owes. =)

QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE (and anyone else who has an interest in this), I think I'm glad Chaser pulled Dreamy away from the reporters there. While she isn't so naive as to tell them everything, she might tell more than the group is comfortable with if left to her own devices. Such is part of the fun of playing an alien like her! =)
The benefits of a character who is perpetually distrusting of the media.

Sherwood Sherwood Not trying to pressure here. Just want to say it's been over 6 months since our IC channel went active. When might we receive Experience Points? I would like to start paying off that "xp bank" Dreamy owes. =)
Good point. I'll go ahead and add another 3 xp to your totals.

Sherwood Sherwood
So, to be on the same exact page here - how much should each of our totals be?

EDIT: With these 3 xp, we should have a total of 5 xp earned since start, yes?

Last edited:
Sherwood Sherwood
So, to be on the same exact page here - how much should each of our totals be?

EDIT: With these 3 xp, we should have a total of 5 xp earned since start, yes?
Yes, you have all gotten a total of 5 xp awarded so far. I have a running total on the first post of the Character's thread at the bottom.

Just a quick heads up for everyone. I am going to be leaving town for the weekend to go camping for my birthday, so I'll be off line from Friday afternoon to sometime on Sunday. Just so long as a bear doesn't eat me, I should be back and posting by Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread