What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

    Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Force of Justice - IC Thread

Dice System
Custom
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Dreamy looks to the spot where she last saw Nisha, then to the Carbonites rushing about with their new and sudden resolve. With a soft look filled with uncertainty, the cosmic explorer purses her lips into an expression resembling a pout. Then with a shake of her fiery head she says, "I think... Nisha... oopsed?"

Then her Kairissian mind reminds her that the answer to her own question is easily enough found through the mind-link she created and shares with the Force of Justice. Though she has no need to breathe, she gasps and surprise anyway and mentally reaches out to her sorcerous friend.

"Nisha! What has become of you? Are you hurt?"

Looking to their self-appointed leader, she wheels to Blue Bolt, "Once the Carbonites flee, they may escape in multiple directions making it near-impossible for us to track them all down. What should we do, sir?"
 
Last edited:

Silanon

Four Thousand Club
"Nisha! What has become of you? Are you hurt?"
"Don't. Even. Ask." Nisha's voice, heard through the mind-link, seems to promise a slow and painful death; one can't tell whom she has in mind, of course, but they probably work in the wringer industry. Bloody hell - who puts something like that right there? Not that it matters. Thus far, this is a spectacular failure, and there's only so much time to get it right. For a second, she shares her own vision with the others - making sure that the wringer is nowhere in sight, obviously.

"But I'm fine." Kind of. Even though it feels a bit like she just teleported into a hornets' nest. "Better stop those outside, I'd say." She gives another overview over the scene - from a slightly lower position than usual, given her recent encounter with wringer and door - and then retreats her mind from the connection as soon as the runes of her chain begin to glow. With hasty movements, she begins to form symbols in the air, trying to summon a cloud of darkness both as cover, and to add to the confusion around her.
 

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Looking to their self-appointed leader, she wheels to Blue Bolt, "Once the Carbonites flee, they may escape in multiple directions making it near-impossible for us to track them all down. What should we do, sir?"
Blue Bolt frowns, then says, "We need to move out. Luminary and Chaser, go and disable those trucks and keep them from running. After that, head into the warehouse to see what support is needed in there. Dreamy, we need to get to Dawn. Do you have any objections to teleporting in with me? Its either that or you can use your mental powers from out here."
 

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Blue Bolt frowns, then says, "We need to move out. Luminary and Chaser, go and disable those trucks and keep them from running. After that, head into the warehouse to see what support is needed in there. Dreamy, we need to get to Dawn. Do you have any objections to teleporting in with me? Its either that or you can use your mental powers from out here."
"Teleport away!" the Kairissian swimsuit model bounces in joy. That is, until another thought comes across her innocent alien's mind. "Um, we're not going to wind up like Nisha, are we?"
 

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Luminary flashes a grin. "Don't worry; we will take care of the trucks and the schmucks out here, then head inside to support our rescue of Nisha. C'mon, Chaser! Lets do this!"

She takes to the air, flying rapidly towards the loading dock, powering up her force field and getting ready to punch some holes in the engines of the trucks.
 

QuickSmasherEXE

Less is More
Chaser had been trying to concoct his own way to sneak in when the guards entered a state of high alarm. That was probably a cause for concern. Among his colleagues there was some questioning, some answering, some planning- but given he didn't like the plan, he decided to ignore it. If Nisha's "oops" has put her in any real danger, he didn't want to spend any more time waiting on silly things like details or having an actual gameplan. "Y'all go ahead and smash their rides without me, I'm goin' in!"

The speedster zoomed towards the front door of the warehouse, trying to sweep the legs out from under an armed guard that was along his path.
 

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
With his hand extended to Dreamy, Blue Bolt gives her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry; this may feel a little odd, but its completely safe." Once he has a firm grip on you, he vanishes in a flash of light to reappear inside the warehouse, roughly fifteen feet away from where Nisha is glaring death at the mop bucket that has successfully given away her position.

Outside the building, Luminary takes to the air and has a good line of sight on the engines of the three trucks that are currently waiting to be fully filled up and set out. Moments after she takes to the air, Chaser manages to send two of the guards flying in a pile and now is standing at the outer edge of the warehouse.

At this point, only Luminary is outside the warehouse, and everyone inside can clearly see the gunmen and the cyborgs in the center of the room that are now focused on the sudden arrival of Blue Bolt and Dreamy.

Moving on to Phase 12, where Chaser has the Initiative.

A reminder that there is six men and women in armor and carrying heavy weapons, along with two cyborgs.

QuickSmasherEXE QuickSmasherEXE is up. You are easily within a half move of any of the targets inside where you can make a move then attack.
 

QuickSmasherEXE

Less is More
Chaser made a quick survey of the room and decided the armed guards were the best to go after- he wasn't really all that used to fighting cyborgs, so he'd maybe deal with them later. The grind starts will goals you know you can achieve, after all. He set his sights on the farthest of such foes that is not directly in front of the office door and attempts a Martial Disarm against them, then calls over to Nisha. "How's bein' 'aware of the risks' goin' for ya?"
 
Last edited:

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
If you run past Nisha, you'll end up in the small room she teleported into. there is plenty of room to be able to do a Martial Disarm on one of the gunmen and still keep your maneuverability up for your DCV.

Do you still want to do that, or do you wish to stay in the main room? Either way, go ahead and give me a 3d6 roll to hit your target, then we roll your disarm attempt.
 

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
With a shouted curse and the loud clatter of the rifle hitting the floor, Gunman 1 is now missing his rifle.

Phase 12, initiative 26; Psychie Psychie is up with Luminary outside
 

Psychie

Princess Psychie
Luminary soars overhead, leveling a glowing hand at the first of the three big trucks and then unleashes a deadly blast at its engine, hoping to disable the vehicles before they can leave.

At a guess, I will say that a '7' hits the engine, and I do 21 Body to it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top