• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars Stuff (now more than TFA-Era) [Updated 10/22/2018]

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Star Wars

• "May the Force be with you."

I considered being a casual fan. Then I decided against that.

To be clear though, I do not know much about the "Old Republic". My knowledge is best in the realm of everything from the prequels and on, and at that, most of it is "canon" knowledge. My Expanded Universe knowledge is limited to the books: The Jedi Guide, The Sith Guide, the Imperial Handbook, The Bounty Hunter's Guide, and Darth Plagueis. However, I am willing to do some research, I just don't want to play in the "Old Republic". I have read some of the "canon" books, the Aftermath series, Bloodlines, and Tarkin, for example.

I mostly want to play in The Force Awakens timeline, and I have a few different character ideas for it, which are indicated below. The story would take place after The Force Awakens, while the First Order is rebuilding itself after its devastating loss. I'd love to play across from either General Armitage Hux, Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren, or Finn!

I imagine that the Knights of Ren are a group of Force-sensitives under Kylo Ren, as a side note. I also love doubling up. I'm pretty okay playing most any character, as well!

I also have a renewed interest in playing in the Original Timeline, and particularly across from a young Amilyn Holdo, or an OC Imperial, probably - we can talk that out. I'm open to playing most anyone from the Original series, if I know them (I'm not familiar with Doctor Aphra, or much of Rebels, sorry).

Finally, I've put up my original idea for a future in Star Wars, post the current timeline. It assumes Rey won and the Jedi end up being restored.

So please, take a look at what I have to offer! Also, please look at my rules, there is a code there.This is not an attempt to trick you, I want to make sure we're both compatible and will be happy with our thread together.

Last edited:
I literally just bumped it, so yes. Please read my rules and then get to me ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back