• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forbidden Island [Reboot]: Base Camp OOC

Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Any questions and comments go here. I'll be listing off a few features for all of you to look at and get ready for the actual story to begin. If you have any questions, ask them here.

• My Role: Unlike most traditional roleplays, I will not be playing one solid character. I will be the narrator (which will be explained), any NPCs that aren't involved in character backstories, and the Island itself, since its working against the crash survivors.
    • Narrator: What this means, is that I simply want there to be a bit of mystery to most things. When the characters are actually on the island, I will most likely give a few paragraphs on the scenery and interesting events or objects. From there, characters can interact with the world around them and others. Something I would like to discourage though, is someone posting, 'Steve looks at the carvings' or something like that. If your character looks or interacts with something that the Narrator will help explain, work it into the reaction, so its not just one-offs between players and narrator.
  • Roles: Something that I've worked into the story is that each character is gonna have a role of sorts. However, as to avoid changing any ideas you may have already, whichever one you choose can be worked in as a minor or major detail. It's simply something that plays an important part in how the island plays with the survivors.

Role NamesAssociated Colors
Pilot - Bellatsakha Bellatsakha Blue
Engineer - Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism Red
Explorer - screaming armadillo screaming armadillo Green
Navigator - littlebee littlebee Yellow
Messenger - ArcaneDreamer ArcaneDreamer Light Gray
Diver - BlueJay1403 BlueJay1403 Black

Last edited:
So can I role as a wildlife biologist explorer or would something like a geographer work better for the story?

Ah, okay! One other thing, then.
Do you have an official character sheet format?
Not quite yet. I'm working on one at the moment actually.

So can I role as a wildlife biologist explorer or would something like a geographer work better for the story?
Either would work really, as both incorporate the Explorer aspect. Is that role you would like?

So, do you guys think we should make a Discord, for the OOC chat anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back