• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forbidden Island Base Camp - OOC

Characters
Here
You're gonna make me drop out. :lennyslash: I personally don't do well when being hounded.
As for the character age thing, your brain is responsible for literally everything that you are. So, yes, it does speak to maturity and responsibility. Just admit you wanted to play hot young waifus and husbandos and not wrinkled old geezers and chose the age based on vanity, not realism.

You're gonna make me drop out. :lennyslash: I personally don't do well when being hounded.
As for the character age thing, your brain is responsible for literally everything that you are. So, yes, it does speak to maturity and responsibility. Just admit you wanted to play hot young waifus and husbandos and not wrinkled old geezers and chose the age based on vanity, not realism.
Completely reasonable. I have a tendency to play younger characters because I’m still in my early teens, so I have no clue how to keep up that old, wiser-than-thou thing going.

I will begin making the actual RP thread soon! Still gotta make a good introduction

Hope my CS is ok. And hope I'll be ok playing an adult black male botanist veteran when I'm an 18 year old Mestizo musician girl. :grinningteeth:

Hope my CS is ok. And hope I'll be ok playing an adult black male botanist veteran when I'm an 18 year old Mestizo musician girl. :grinningteeth:
It looks great! I'm so glad that you made it! I think Sunshine stopped with our RP, so I'll try and integrate another player

Phew, finally got my CS up. Tell me if any tweaks or adjustments are needed.

I'm ready for this roleplay to rollllllll when you guys are! (pun totally intended XD)

Phew, finally got my CS up. Tell me if any tweaks or adjustments are needed.

I'm ready for this roleplay to rollllllll when you guys are! (pun totally intended XD)
(Is it bad I don't get the pun?) Great CS! If DK makes a guy, then we'll have exactly three guys and three girls!

I'm ridiculously excited for all of Diaz's dad moments. Like telling one of the characters "I hope my son/daughter grows up to be a little like you" or using little rhymes when tying a knot or applying a salve to an injury :hearteyes:

By the way, sorry for anyone that posts first and I don't respond, I wanna have everyone make an intro post, then we can start going back and forth

Is it my turn? I don't think anyone's interacted with me and I've already done my opener. :3

What do you consider a dead RP and a live one? If this is supposed to be a rapid-fire, several replies a day type thing, I'm definitely not the player for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back