• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forbidden Child <<CLOSED>>

Cyrus the Goddess

Just a Goddess-in-training, actually
Carina heaved and panted as she walked through the tunnel towards their meeting place. Frustratingly enough, it was closer to his Palace than hers, so it was a bit of a hike for a pregnant princess. She let out a frustrated sigh, then leaned against the wall. "Maybe he'll come meet me here. That would be so much easier." She chuckled, then shook her head, continuing her slow pace. It was pretty late, and she noticed her stomach beginning to grow out past her ball gown's coverage. There was a noticeable bump where her stomach was. That was bad, because this was the largest ball gown she had, so her stomach was too big for any dress she had. "Leinad, you better be waiting there for me, otherwise this trip would have been useless."

Leinad stood in the doorway, waiting, hoping his princess would soon arrive. As he waited, he thought he saw a woman on foot headed his way. Surely she hadnt walked all this way while being pregnant. As he adjusted his focus, he could see a round, pregnant stomach, and the familiar features of his beloved. It was her. He couldn't believe she had walked all this way, she knew better! As he rush to her, arms outstretched, he saw her collapse, her stomach swollen and round to the size of a basketball, bursting out of her beautiful ball gown. "Princess!" He shouted, hoping to wake her.

His voice woke her from her unconscious state. She panted for breath, smiling up at him. "Oh my love, you are here. That's good. I would have came all this way for nothing." She let out an exhausted chuckle. Her belly was bare and exposed, moving up and down rapidly as she panted for breath. Even when she's exhausted and falling in and out of consciousness, she was still sarcastic. Her hair was messily fluffed up around her face, and her tiara was slightly twisted up. But she didn't care. As long as she was with him, she knew she was safe. He loved her for more than just her looks, anyway. Unlike Henris, who loved her position of power as with her looks.

He looked deeply into her eyes, a tone of seriousness in his voice. "Your belly, what has happened to it?" He knew there was no way it would have grown this much in such a short time. "Henri's did something to it, didn't he?" He asked, worried for the saftey of her belly. He knew she was more than capable, but nonetheless her husband could easily destroy the small life residing within her.

"And another thing!" He scolded. You walked all the way here! Carina, could you really not have taken a horse?!" He asked, worried that the walk may have damaged her worse than anything. As her belly continued to swell and grow, he held her in his arms, and he couldn't take it anymore. He brushed her hair a bit to the side, passionately kissing her, resting her pregnant figure in the grass, being careful to kiss her from the side, so as not to smush her precious belly.

"That's the thing, I need your help finding out what happened. It feels like my stomach ring is almost becoming one with my stomach." She sighed, knowing that he was worried about her. She was about to refute, explaining that if she had brought a horse she would have been more noticeable, but he kissed her before she could speak. Passionately kissing him back, she gently set a hand on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to her and smiling lightly against his lips. Slowly, she pulled away. "I can't explain myself when you do that." She giggled lightly, still slightly out of breath. "Is this really how you want to spend our first night back together? By scolding me? I came here to see the love of my life, not get in trouble." She teased.

"I only scold because I am worried about you." He said, kissing her lips once again. His hand slid over her belly, the moonlight was illuminating her growing bulge. "I love you, and when I saw you all by yourself and with your belly this big, I don't know, I guess my fatherly instincts have kicked in early." He told her, running his hand over belly. He placed his hand over her belly button, over the piercing. He tugged at it, her beachball sized belly jiggled as he tugged, and he looked at her. "It does seem to want to come loose." He said, tugging harder. It glowed, burning his finger and he pulled back his hand. "Ow! It burned me. It....it must have some kind of spell!" He said, worried it could harm their child. "Princess, you can't go back home, your stomach is so large now you'd be caught for sure! We should run, though, with you this round and only one horse, we won't get far." He said, reality striking.

"I am to be wed to some Princess, Erina, in three days time. I fear when that happens we will see each other even less, and our baby would suffer. Run away with me, tomorrow night, bring a horse." He said, tracing the outer edge of her bellybutton with his finger and going in for another kiss, letting his hands explore her round bulge joyfully as they kissed passionately.

"I can take care of myself." She looked down at her stomach, biting her lip as he tugged at the piercing. "Please, be careful!" She gasped and grabbed his hand, wrapping her cool fingers around the burn. "Who would cast a spell on it? Magic isn't allowed in the kingdoms!" Terror went through her eyes as he explained the plan. "I'm scared, my love. I don't want to do this." She swallowed the lump in her throat, then kissed him back deeply. "Henris will never allow me to leave. How will I hide my stomach over tomorrow?"

Leinad knew she was right, there was no hiding this. "I.....I'm not sure my love.....we could try to escape, but, we wouldn't get far..." He said, holding her belly and kissing her lips. Things seemed hopeless as he rested his hand on her belly, the piercing causing her belly to grow even larger, finally fused permanently to her stomach, unable to be removed, her belly was stuck like this, possibly forever.

"What if you told him it was his baby? That might buy us at least a day to formulate a true escape plan." He said, bot holding much hope. He tried not to be distracted by her tummy's beauty, but he couldn't help but feel drawn to it. He gently pressed his lips to her belly, just below the piercing. "My love, we will find a way through this, I promise....." He said, stroking her belly as the night continued on and they shared another passion filled kiss.

Carina sat up slowly and sighed, hanging her head a bit. "This is a disaster. I knew our love would cause problems, but never this much. I didn't think it would force us to flee our kingdoms." She put a hand on her stomach, feeling it as it finally slowed it's growth, still impossible to hide. "Would he believe that? What should I tell him when he asks how my stomach got so large?" She sighed and smiled softly as he kissed her stomach softly.

"I'm not sure princess, but one thing is for sure, there's no way we can keep hiding your belly, that's not an option anymore. This was one of your largest dresses you even had, and it's ruined." He said, resting his hand on her belly, feeling it rise and fall with her breathing, and the child moving about within. Even if she only had a few minutes, he was glad for each second he had to spend with her.

"Whatever you decide to baby, I love you." He said, running his hands across her belly and kissing her. He knew she couldn't stay long, her husband would be looking for her. "I still can't believe you married him, how are we supposed to get married if you are already spoken for?" He asked, knowing she had signed the official marriage liscence that sealed them to one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back