• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Football Wolf and the Mysterious Cheerleader (MxF)

WakingDawn96

Dreams Come True
Two mysterious people in a modern world. These two high schoolers live very different lives, for they both have their own secrets to hide from the world. One is captain of the football team by day, but by night is a wolf hunting for its next prey. The other is the head cheerleading captain, but may be holding her own secret life. But now, now their worlds shall be intertwined with one another, all because of a freak accident where the football captain had to reveal his true identity in order to save the young cheerleader’s life. How will the two take being in each orher’s world, and what shall they do there?

So yeah, I’m looking for someone to play the head cheerleader who also has a secret world. This world is because she is also a mythical creature, but I’m going to let my partner decide what that creature shall be. ? So if you are interested, please let me know. ? (I’m playing the footbaall wolf ?)

Also:

Please be 18+ of age

Please post at least four to five sentences at the bare minimum with each post in a paragraph format

Please be kind and respectful

Please note that if I disappear for a few days, that I will come back, I’m just facing some personal issues right now

I can do this RP either on here via PMs or on discord (whichever you prefer ?)

I would like to see about adding romance into this, if it fits and is okay with you

So yeah, if you are interested, just let me know ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back