• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Fold Unveiled - Grishverse RP

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
giphy.gif

~~ The Fold Unveiled ~~
A Grishaverse RP

There is a new gang (new Dregs or new gang altogether, which could be The Crows) that has risen up in Ravka. They are trying to recruit Grisha to their side and away from the General/Darkling currently in charge of Little Palace. This would include events such as a winter Fete and thus the ability to have the gang show up to cause trouble and also try to take some Grisha with them from the fete itself. This allows more chances for everyone to get some interactions in during this plot. This new gang is very against the second army and has a deep-rooted distrust of Little Palace Darkling and the second army in general. So the overarching plot is a war between humans vs Grisha, and mainly it is First Army vs. Second Army or, in my case - Gang vs Grisha. The fold is growing stronger each day, and new Grisha types are being uncovered. Rumors have spread of new summoners, such as a Moon and Aurora Borealis summoner. There has also been rumors of a unique animali Grisha type, that can call animals to support them in battles. These newcomers are being looked for by both the General/Darkling and the new gang. The only question is, what side will Grisha choose, and what side will humans choose? Which side will you support as darkness begins to reign and the fold's true purpose becomes unveiled to all.

Etherealki : Order of summoners - Blue Keftas
* = Made-up Grisha powers

Sun Summoners: Ability to control and summon sunlight, embroidery gold
Moon Summoners: Ability to control and summon moonlight, embroidery deep teal* - stronger during nighttime
Aurora Borealis Summoners: Ability to control the northern lights - Aurora Borealis to most - and thus making stunning multicolored light displays when calling upon their power. Less strong than the sun summoners, but more strong than the moon summoners. Embroidery, light purple, and mint green-like moon summoners are stronger at night.*
Squallers: Raise and lower air pressure to create storms - embroidery silver
Tidemakers: Use temperature and pressure to summon and control water - embroidery pale blue
Inferni: Summon combustible gas and start flames with flint - embroidery red
Animali: Uses a flute to create sounds in order to call animals to aid in fighting - embroidery fawn*
Interstellar Summoner: Ability to control stellar remnants consisting of white dwarfs, galaxy dust, and dark matter. Physically taxing when used too much - embroidery dark purple*
Floralki: Ability to summon and control plants - embroidery emerald green*
Shadow Summoners: Can call and control shadows and darkness - Kefta black, embroidery gold

Corporalki: Order of the Living and Dead - Red Keftas
Heartrenders: Can control the body - heart-rates and lung function - embroidery black
Healers: Can fix any wound, broken bones and cuts and gashes - embroidery grey
Tailors: Have the ability to change the appearance of themself or others - embroidery ocean blue

Materialki: Order of Fabricators - Purple Keftas
Durasts: specialize in Grisha steel, glass, textiles, corecloth, and solids - embroidery light grey
Alkemi: specializes in poisons and explosive powders - embroidery light red

- If you want to come up with your own : feel free to message me, I want everyone to let loose with being creative, all grisha must have a weakness -

Extremely Rare: age seems to be immortal
- Sun Summoners 0/2
- Shadow Summoners 0/2
Aurora Borealis Summoners 1/2

Rare: age seems to be maximum of 300 - youngest is 105
- Moon Summoners 1/3
- Animali 0/3
- Interstellar Summoners 0/3

Uncommon: Age is human length

- Floralki 0/unlimited
- Tailors 0/unlimited
- Durasts 0/unlimited

Common: Age is human length
- Tidemakers 0/unlimited
- Inferni 0/unlimited
- Healers 0/unlimited
- Alkemi 0/unlimited
- Squallers 0/unlimited

General/Darkling: In charge of the second army/shadow summoner - Open
Second-in-command: Answers to the General only, technically known as his apprentice - Open
Tsarina: The counterpart to the General, basically his queen, she is in charge of helping war efforts - Open
Tsarina's Hand-Maiden: The best friend to the Tsarina, ad oftentimes protects her fiercely - Open

Second Army
Colonel: The one in charge of the second army, usually is an Inferni of some type - Open
Lieutenant Colonels: These are high up Grisha soldiers who are the ones to answer to the Colonel, but if not there, they are in charge - Open (0/4)
Majors: The main force of the army, these Grisha fight and give their lives willingly to their General - Open (0/unlimited)
Soldiers: The younger generations of Grisha training/becoming part of the army - Open (0/unlimited)
Healers: The Grisha with the ower to heal and will do so without a second thought, but prefer to keep out of violence - Open (0/unlimited)

The Gang
Leader: The one in charge of the group isn't Grisha but will proudly try to save Grisha as well as humans - Open
Second-in-Command: The next highest rank, answers to the gang leader and often leads raids - Open
Third-in-Command: The third highest rank, answers to the leader, and is equal to second-in-command, tends to help raids - Open

Members: Those who have joined the group in order to help take down the darling and his army while the fold grows closer and closer every day. These are often humans and Grisha saved from the second army/deserters of the second army - Open (0/unlimited)

Doctors/Healers: Those in charge of healing/helping heal those injured from raids and battles, can be Grisha or human - Open (0/5)

Unknowns
These are Grisha and Humans who have no alliance as of yet, preferring to stick to their own neutral side overall. However, once the r starts, they will eventually have to choose a side...be it willingly or not. (0/unlimited)

Amplifiers are said to be legends, yet the Darkling is one himself and there are few creatures said to also be amplifiers. For instance, Morozova's Stag, The Firebird, Rusalye. All are legends, yet all are alive.

The gang and General are rushing to find each amplifier before the entire war breaks out - the only question is who will find them first.

I don't have very many
1. If creating a grisha - make sure to have a weakness, not perfect
2. I want everyone to have fun, so be creative!
3. Be respectful
4. Do not bully or disrespect anyone, if I see this happening, I will automatically suspend you from the r for 1-2 days, if it happens again I will ban you from the rp
5. This is an inclusive rp - lgbtq+ allowed and encouraged
6. I ask you to be active at least 1-2 times a week (unless messaging me for other reasons/have low muse)
7. Enjoy and please feel free to suggest other plot ideas!
8. Do not spoil the second season of Shadow & Bone or the First. Not everyone has seen both seasons/any season, so I don't want to ruin it for others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back