• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Flying Aces Break room

Jagson

One Thousand Club
Welcome to the Aces break room. For all OOC conversation and just randomness goes here

Jagson Jagson
Other than being a human colony planet are there anymore details about Arcadia? Government? Planet type? Brief history?

Arcadia is known as the jewel of the Alliance. Earth like planet. Sixty percent water. The land mass is mostly forests and mountains other than a few cities. The cities look like your stereotypical utopia.

The government is for the most part a governor who is nominated by the Alliance council. With a small planetary council that look over the planet.

Arcadia was the first of the three original colonies to be colonized. After the exodus of Earth the surviving humans met there and founded the Alliance. Over the years the social elite, athletes, and powerful made Arcadia their home. Resulting in a clear difference between the Elites and everyone else.

Not much has happened since until two years prior to current time when the Mulich Imperium invaded Arcadia.
During the Mulich Contract of Expansion the Mulich attacked with everything they had. The battle lasted for three days with over four thousand soldiers and a thousand civilians died.

The soliders that survived the battle tattooed a red sun to their arm with their specialty as a form of remembrance.

Arcadia is known as the jewel of the Alliance. Earth like planet. Sixty percent water. The land mass is mostly forests and mountains other than a few cities. The cities look like your stereotypical utopia.

The government is for the most part a governor who is nominated by the Alliance council. With a small planetary council that look over the planet.

Arcadia was the first of the three original colonies to be colonized. After the exodus of Earth the surviving humans met there and founded the Alliance. Over the years the social elite, athletes, and powerful made Arcadia their home. Resulting in a clear difference between the Elites and everyone else.

Not much has happened since until two years prior to current time when the Mulich Imperium invaded Arcadia.
During the Mulich Contract of Expansion the Mulich attacked with everything they had. The battle lasted for three days with over four thousand soldiers and a thousand civilians died.

The soliders that survived the battle tattooed a red sun to their arm with their specialty as a form of remembrance.
I see, anyways thank you. And I’m sure we’ll be seeing the said mulich empire somewhere IC.

Hi! Just thought I should ask what sort of technology-level medical treatments are at in this RP. My knowledge of sci-fi medicine comes mainly from Star Trek, but I do know some terms from Star Wars and from the original Battlestar Galactica.

Hi! Just thought I should ask what sort of technology-level medical treatments are at in this RP. My knowledge of sci-fi medicine comes mainly from Star Trek, but I do know some terms from Star Wars and from the original Battlestar Galactica.
Hopefully it is star trek standard.

Also your character seems nice btw.

Did you have a design in mind for TZ-2 Corvette sickbays? Or shall I make one up in my post?

Sorry for the wait. Tried coming up with a design but couldn't place it into words. So

TZ Storm Hawk
steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_412587437_preview.jpg

The bridge is in the front left it consists of the control console and three chairs for the pilot, navigator and one extra. Just beyond the cockpit is the crew quarters. One of the crew quarters got remade into weapons storage. Beyond that is the main room consisting of a couch table and liquor cabinet. To the left of the main room is the sick bay Mayali Mayali make it up. To the back of the main room is a set of stairs going down them leads to the deck 2. In deck 2 is engineering, the ship ramp and cargo space with a hidden compartment for the less desirable goods.

Sorry for the wait. Tried coming up with a design but couldn't place it into words. So

TZ Storm Hawk
View attachment 1018909

The bridge is in the front left it consists of the control console and three chairs for the pilot, navigator and one extra. Just beyond the cockpit is the crew quarters. One of the crew quarters got remade into weapons storage. Beyond that is the main room consisting of a couch table and liquor cabinet. To the left of the main room is the sick bay Mayali Mayali make it up. To the back of the main room is a set of stairs going down them leads to the deck 2. In deck 2 is engineering, the ship ramp and cargo space with a hidden compartment for the less desirable goods.
I'm assuming theres broadside weapons, cheap even.

BTW Back wall of sickbay means the wall across from the entrance into sickbay. It is 1AM here and my screen is blurring from exhaustion. 700+ word intro for Katia was a lot.

BTW Back wall of sickbay means the wall across from the entrance into sickbay. It is 1AM here and my screen is blurring from exhaustion. 700+ word intro for Katia was a lot.
And you have my Repecc because of that, mate. Good job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back