• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flux: Project Reboot OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah it's been oddly quiet. But It is nearing the holidays so I anticipated this. Ayama Ayama if you wish I can approve your current characters so you can start posting.
Ah, but what's an out-of-control younger sister without an overbearing older brother? ;P

Hey there ^_^

This rp looks very interesting. Ayama invited me to come play her character's brother, so I went ahead and started some character sheets (no pictures yet, I'm going to draw them soon though hopefully). Nice to meet y'all :D

So I'm confused, 'cause you said all the students are just getting started at Gaea Academy, even though some of them are 14 and others are 16 or 17 :/

Also, if all the student characters are accepted, that would make it:

TEAM A
Arild Sigurd Alloway (leader/pure weaver) ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
Alanza Audhild Alloway (striker/interceptor) Ayama Ayama
Jeremy Yaeger (striker/interceptor) underuninterested underuninterested
Shio Mokuzu (interceptor/healer) Ayama Ayama

TEAM B
Gao Chen (leader/pure weaver) Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk
Narcisa Atumomanta (striker/weaver) Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Rose Maniaque (striker/healer) Topless Topless
Shion and Fionn (striker/healer) RoselineBloom RoselineBloom

And then, if lull lull 's profile gets finished and all the new teachers get accepted, that's 3 more, for a total of 6? Pretty solid cast ^^
Hope my profiles get approved so I can start posting! :3

OMG I completely forgot about finals for people attending Uni/College! That's another very good reason why it's been so quiet lol.

underuninterested underuninterested Topless Topless RoselineBloom RoselineBloom Myxyzptlk Myxyzptlk Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Ayama Ayama ApfelSeine ApfelSeine Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire Darth Tangent Darth Tangent lull lull shadowstrikr25 shadowstrikr25 (Pretty sure that's everyone...)
Okay I finally found the time to come in and actually READ every character over again. I've made approvals of those who were still waiting and so I believe I've made it so everyone can now start posting when they are able.
I hope to have a post up this weekend, though you never answered my question...

Ayama Ayama Are you referring to the question regarding the ages and how they could be starting at the academy? If so then I did make a reference in my post stating that there were old and new students arriving at the academy. Originally I didn't care about the age of the students, but the original idea was more dark in setting. So the academy is more like a escalator school/ boarding school. In which case students can come in later in their lives but still do the same curriculum seeing as the curriculum is the Flux Wars. This isn't a school in the traditional sense. Hope that answers the questions somewhat.

Ayama Ayama Are you referring to the question regarding the ages and how they could be starting at the academy? If so then I did make a reference in my post stating that there were old and new students arriving at the academy. Originally I didn't care about the age of the students, but the original idea was more dark in setting. So the academy is more like a escalator school/ boarding school. In which case students can come in later in their lives but still do the same curriculum seeing as the curriculum is the Flux Wars. This isn't a school in the traditional sense. Hope that answers the questions somewhat.
It does, thanks ^^
So we can say Ari, Shio and Jeremy have been there for a year or two, but Hild is new and will be joining their team :3

would you like me to bring sleepy head back or play a new character, there seems to be a small overburden of weavers but i don't mind the competition .

Honestly I'm good with either or. I like sleepy head lol. But I'm also curious as to what you've got brewing in your head.

Honestly I'm good with either or. I like sleepy head lol. But I'm also curious as to what you've got brewing in your head.
hm, i was thinking of drafting up the uncle to sleepyhead , the one who took care of him .
i was thinking he could be an instructor and bring very young sleepyhead along to classes in order to take care of him
or
uncle could be a returning student coming for his last year or such
or
both (with age and time adjusted for , also roles adjusted for)

hm, i was thinking of drafting up the uncle to sleepyhead , the one who took care of him .
i was thinking he could be an instructor and bring very young sleepyhead along to classes in order to take care of him
or
uncle could be a returning student coming for his last year or such
or
both (with age and time adjusted for , also roles adjusted for)
I've never been more for the uncle bringing your nephew to work day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back