• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The .Flow Program

Alrekr

CHINA
The Story Progresses Here.

Please vote in the Main Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
On just a normal day, six friends had been chatting on Skype. Then this flow guy wants too add them... This is how they reacted.

"Hey, who the fuck is this? God... Theyre freaky already." Deedee says.

"Wait... Did we all get an invite? Weird." Rose says.

"Yeah, we did... You wanna see what this guy us about?" Juliet asks Rose. "Yep." Rose says.

"Probably not a big deal, probably some troll..." Moose comments.

"I totally agree." River says, choosing to ignore him too.

"Odd... Ill add him, see what they want." Jake says, clicking "accept".

In response to Rose's 'Who are you?' Flow replies... "The Program."

In response to Juliet's 'What do you want?' Flow replies... "Players."

"Fuck this guy." Deedee says, mouse hovering over 'Block'... It literally explodes, the block option unclickable. "What the fuck?" Deedee asks in their chat. "My block button exploded." Deedee types in.

"Knew it was a virus, fuck." Moose types in.

Jake ignores all this, as Flow rapidly sends messages. "Thanks for accepting me.

Get your friends to add me, and download this game."

After this, he sends a download link.

"If they do not comply, Private Information will be spread." Flow says, followed by all 6 of their pages on Social Media being shown, in the "Edit Info" section. Everything, including their Email, Location, and Phone Number was seen.

"They have 10 minutes to prepare themselves before downloading and playing." Flow says.

Jake was shocked! He quickly types in their friends chat the stuff he wants, along with the info flow threatened to spread.

"Fuck." Deedee hisses, clicking accept. So does everyone else. They get the exact same messages. The teenagers were to afraid to respond to him. When they all accept, theyre put into a call, automatically accepted. The flow guy doeant hsve a cam, so its just his image. Everyone else who has a cam is shown. They cannot mute or turn of the camera, as options explode. Thw leave option explodes too. Theyre stuck where they are. One final message. "You may not, under any conditon, leave your room while playing this game. No one may enter your room while playing the game. You will not break any other rule given at any time. You may not use your cellphones. You may not call for help. Close your Windows and cover them before the game begins. If you cannot cover them, block the window." What do they do?

_____

Vote in Main. Pick 1 from the two categories.

[1] Quickly prepare! Get snacks, drinks, blankets, and maybe even a handgun! Use the bathroom aswell.

[2] Prepare. Get a soda and grab a bag of poptarts. Go take a quick piss break, come back.

[3] Lousily prepare. Grab a bottlw of water and such, nothing to eat. Dont use the bathroom at all.

[4] Dont prepare. Do nothing.

[5] Ignore everything and fuck this guy.

~~~

Section 2

[a] Download and open the game.

(b) Download the game, wait till further instruction.

[c] Download on Que of Flow.

[d] Ignore the download link and call it a fancy bluff.

_____

Last edited by a moderator:
They had each done some pre-game thinking on what to do before rushing to do what they had been told.

Deedee had been pissed about the whole situation, but why should she even believe this guy could do anything major? Then again... He did manage to get into her social media and obtain her Phone Number, Email, Exact Location, and even Credit Card Usage. She didn't want to risk it, so she was careful. She rushed to the kitchen, quietly however since others were sleeping. She grabs a two-liter of Pepsi and a couple Uncrustables, whenver she got hungry. She goes back up to her room and uses the bathroom quickly, flushing. She locks her door, closes her window and her curtains, locking the window too. She sits back in her seat, waiting for this douchebag to tell her when to download.

Juliet was shocked at this whole thing, he had all of this information! She hated it whenever people had hacked others or terrorized them, and when it happens to herself? She didn't think twice, she gets into her fridge and grabs a whole box of Kool-aid juice bags, and a whole box of poptarts and fruit roll-ups. She even grabs a knife, just in case. She didn't use up a lot of time as she did this, leaving her able to use the bathroom completely. She even grabs a toothbrush and toothpaste, with a glass of water. She sat back down, after closing the curtains in her room. She downloads the game,edo and waits for further instruction.

River didn't mess around when it came to personal security, so she went and prepared. She grabs a gallon of Apple Juice, and gets half of one of those super big party sandwiches. She goes back to her room, placing them on the desk. She goes to the restroom, doing what she had to do in there and grabs the handgun that was in there. She goes back to her seat, downloading the game and waiting until further instruction.

Rose didn't exactly believe this guy, but he had her Phone Number and Email and such. If that get out to other hackers, she can easily be up for ransom. So, she goes to her kitchen and grabs a couple cans of soda, along with one of those "grown up" lunchables. She puts them in her room, going to the bathroom real quick to pee. She closes her open window, closes the blinds and sits in her seat. She waits for flow's que to download the game.

Moose didn't believe shit. I mean, that could be photoshop for all he knew! It was easy to grab a phone number and email, and even if people had them, what could they do? However, he didn't fuck around. He grabs a shotty from hunting, a bottle of pop and getting a sandwich. He also had extra ammunition. "Do what you wanna do, I'm not messing around."

Jake well... He didn't care. This was all fake, so he leans back in his chair. "Tellin' you guys, you're downloading viruses. Atleast Moose knows what's up."

"Look, Jake, this guy had your info. I'd reccommend atleast listening to this Flow guy for a bit. You too Moose." Deedee says.

"I agree with Deedee." Juliet says.

"Same here, you two. Listen." River says.

"I love you guys, please just listen to what this guy has to say?" Rose asks.

"Nah man, he can come here if he wants, he's getting his brains splattered." Moose says.

"What's he gonna do? Prank call me?" Jake asks.

Flow didn't seem happy about their rebellion. "Download the link now, Moose and Jakob. You don't know what I could do." He warns.

"Oh yeah?! Prove it!" Jake taunts.

And then, Jake loses connection. People are shocked, a heavy feeling in their chest.

"O-Oh my god, are you alright Jake?" Juliet asks, picking up her phone to call him.

"Juliet, put the phone down or the same will happen to you." Flow warns. She gasps... She puts it down.

"Look, you dickhead. Why are you even doing this?" Deedee asks.

"I want players. This is a perfect group. Now, Moose, download the game." Flow says.

"What're you gonna do, cut off my internet aswell?" He asks.

"I can do much more." Flow says, Moose loses connection too. Jake comes back online, he seems rather panicked.

"Oh, thank God... I lost power for a second." Jake says. "I think it was flow who did it, please Jake just download the game when he says so..." Juliet asks.

Then, a Window appears on Jake's computer. It was credit card usage, under his parent's name, with $250 Worth of cash being transferred, around the time he disconnected. Moose comes back online, with the same happenings.

"God dammit..." Moose says.

Jake was speechless what was on his screen.

"Download the game, whoever hasn't downloaded. And, by the way, you all have 2 Lives, except for Jakob and Moose. They have 1, for not listening." Flow says. The people who didn't download it, downloaded it.

"Now, open up the game and input your desired game name. It cannot be your real name." Flow says.

What do they do?

_____

[1] They open up the game, input the name and click "play."

[2] They open up the game, input the name and wait for further instruction.

[3] They open up the game, input their real name and click "play".

[4] They open up the game, input their real name and wait for further instruction.

[5] They open up the game, and do nothing.

[6] They dont listen.

~~~

For Jake and Moose. Pick this second option if you control the character.

[a] They download the game.

(b) They don't download it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back