• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Floating Settlement (A Fallout: New Vegas Roleplay)

Wylrin

The year is 2281 in the Mojave Desert. A new radio broadcast from an unknown sender has explorers, prospectors, and all the manner of people looking for a new place to call home coming to specific coordinates on the Colorado River. These coordinates align with the very ones where a massive vessel has been spotted by both the NCR and Caesar's Legion. What appears to be a prewar aircraft carrier is making its way up river, though recently it has held its position at the aforementioned coordinates specified in the radio broadcast. The radio broadcast is simplistic, but clear. The sender is looking for capable men and women to aid in building and protecting a settlement on the aircraft carrier.

---
---
---

This roleplay will largely follow the adventures of characters who, for whatever reason of theirs, are answering the call of the radio broadcast. The synopsis is left vague as much of what happens in the roleplay will be heavily character-driven.

Hello everyone! I'm excited to see you all here!

Here are the Character Creation and OOC threads:

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me either here or in the OOC section! :3

I'm interested. Though I have to ask does this take place before, after or during New Vegas?

Hello everyone! Yes, this is still open. :3

I imagine that this roleplay takes place during the events of New Vegas. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back