The Flight.

(did you change her name?)

James sighed "they said they there were 3 people and they gave me there name...me,jade, and you...."he smiled "the hole where the hybrids had exaped out of"
@Zeldafangirl

(no i just typed i name i usually use hehe sorry) 

Alexis just looked at him" yikes this sucks" she say looking at him" i have to let my daughter escape somehow she is scared mostly" she say as she looked at him" we will be okay right" she asked @Tsutarji

Jade listened to them, but at this point she was annoyed, "THey're clearly trying to scare usually when they was to turn a scientist into a mutant, then kidnap when they're asleep then have they're friends to the experaments, since the higher ups are dicks like that." Jade simply states.

@Tsutarji @Zeldafangirl

James sighed "alright...i guess your right " he hugs her. A group of men come in the "who are you" 

"you dont need to know " They shot sleeping darts at us 
@Kimona

the men walked up to the group and they picked up the 3 of them and they brought them in a room 

( i wont be turning you...you guys can do that...)

James woke up on a table tied up "whats going on"

A big man came to them "well you did tell them that we were gonna make them our next three hybrids" he smiled
@Zeldafangirl

@Kimona

they wouldn't turn they're top scientists since they are the top scientists of the lab ^-^' they would go for the low ranking ones. Te high up would do the testing as thats makes mores sense, you see i was trying to push away subtly from that, but, well it clearly didn't work ^-^' big this like this need to be agreed on by everyone, thats why we had the OOC thread.))

@Tsutarji @Zeldafangirl

idk.

, lets continued flying to the town ^w^ with our little school invader ^w^

@Tsutarji (i like that prof pic ^w^ i resenctly watched Karnival X3)

Last edited by a moderator:
liygv ky dfgbvcbnjhgfbnmjkyf nmjhgcbnjmjuyfc mjhgfcv nmjhfgc nmjhg nmhjgfc bbmgc nmgfc nmhgc vnmjhg hmt bnhgbv bnmj bngh bnht bnhjmyd nmhjygfdx

i been here today's my birthday i can't wait to start again i accidently deleted my characher haha so i put hayden as blind now 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back