The Flight.

James sighed "ok so lieing is when they put a gun to your head and they say..if you dont go along with our ways we wll kill you both "he drooped then he held her hand.

@Kimona

Autumn sighed "ok..."she smiled 

James then looked at them "hey dont do that ...she didnt do anything...we only attack them if they attack us"
@Zeldafangirl

Hayden just looked at him as she did wanted to attack she just passed out from the beating as she coughed up a bit blood from the beaten she didn't do anything she just frowned as she was passed out @Tsutarji

James sighed "if i become a hybrid will...you stop loving me" he asked her 

Autumn Smiled "so Jackson where are we all going"
@Kimona

Alexis just walked down the cages as she saw her daughters cage and saw jade and james" what happend to the subject" she say trying not to sound worried she was still her mother but she gave her up to the school when she was born @Tsutarji

Alexis looked at him as she frowned" i'll kill them" she say under her breath" is she okay" she asked going to her cage as she looked at her cage as she saaw her daughter was passed out as she sighed she still cared for but she couldn't take her away from the school it was the school propety @Tsutarji

James sighed "they made her pass out and they made her bleed ..she will be fine but no experiments for a while "he sighed " hey Alexis arnt you her mom...why did you give her to the school if you care" he asked "oh didnt you hear they are gonna make me or Jade into hybrids next.." 

@Zeldafangirl

Alexis looked at him" who said i cared for her" she say as she was pretending to not care" yes i am her mother" she just close her eyes remembering her husband said to do" i was forced he didn't want a girl its okay she be okay wait no you two are awesome your the head scientists here" she say to him @Tsutarji

James sighed then he smiled at her " Yeah we may be the best but they dont care...i told them that and they just said 'oh we can find someone better...yal are just like the hybrids...yal come and go' " he sighed at her then he smiled "you care..i can see it in your face "he laughs at her "i dont mind if they do...but....i would hate if i lost Jade"he held her close 
@Kimona 

@Zeldafangirl

Autumn smiled "yay we are getting away"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hayden just woke up she was very sore as she looked at her mother than to the james as looked around" mom?" she say looking at her she just was laying down 

Hayden looked at him" james" she say as she was really hurt" i'm aceing i'm sore" she say looking at him as she smiled she just sat up from laying down she wipe her blood from the floor 

Alexis just nodded" yeah she looks sore" she just open the cage as she picked her up" so where is the bed" she asked looking around" are you okay Hayden" she asked looking at her 

Hayden just looked at her mother" i'm sore really sore" she say looking at her mother than to james @Tsutarji

Hayden just looked at them" why do i get a bed cause i got hurt" she say as she smiled looking around as she just looking around as she just hug the blanket @Tsutarji

Alexis just looked at him" hey it be okay" she say as she smiled holding just hold onto her daughter making sure her daughter was okay as she smiled" come on we can get out of her if we wanted but my husbnd will kill me i was forced to get her in the school" she say as she sighed a bit" but it okay she's tough" she say ' hey are you okay baby' she signed to her daughter knowing she couldn't hear 

Hayden just smiled when her mother signed to her' yeah i'm tough like you mommy' she signed to her looking around the room she just was laying on her mom's lap  @Tsutarji

James smiled at them and he sat beside them "we could but ...i dont know...we would have to ask jade...because she would tell on us" he smiled at them "your a good mother "he told her
@Zeldafangirl

Alexis just looked at him as she just smiled" i wish i could just take her away from this place but i can't i hate it when she is hurt and thanks for not hurting her you just help her learn how to fly" she say as she smiled 

Hazel just looked at them as she falling asleep in her mother lap as she was cudduling against her @Tsutarji

James smiled at her "your welcome i dont like hurting the little ones...that unhumaine "he drooped "and yeah i wish we could...but it seems everyone just wants them to stay...and you know they stilll have not fixed the hole " he smiled then he remember "oh yeah you two...your also put down to become a hybrid"

@Zeldafangirl

Emily just looked at her as she smiled" what do you mean i'm going to be a hybrid" she say as she sighed looking at her daughter she looked so cute when she slept" what hole" she asked @Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back