• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flight of the Falcon (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
k so I reeeeeally like the representation of orcs in this world so most likely gunna play one.

Leaning towards Merc as main since still kinda not really getting a good feel about this world. Started off in Frontier but has worked with Nomad cuz that's where her love interest was from. Imma say my girlie gunna be about Orc equiv of mid 20's and with the Falcon for 4 years now.

Prolly maybe idk but still thinkin about a back up flygirl Ace charrie tho. But kinda' wanna be a 🌈magical beast person🦄 too. Hmmmm...

K posted for my main and backup.

Cherri and Corki are half-sisters and have both served onboard for 4 years. Cherri can take position onboard and use the Falcon guns and plays role as ass-kicker on sorties. Thinkin that Corki can be more of a secondary charrie that just stays on board when the others go and do off ship stuffs.

Cherri and Corki are accepted! Can't wait to see how they interact with the rest of the crew and how they got their scars.

Cherri and Corki are accepted! Can't wait to see how they interact with the rest of the crew and how they got their scars.
amaaaazing. Yeah, I left a lot of their history vague and focused more on what the crew would know of them as common knowledge. It'll all play out lol

Oh and those aren't their actual ages. Just their equivalent development in human years. Both my girlies are mixed ethnicities so they are I'd say... like at least a decade older than they look? But fr tho I have nooooooo idea how many years old they really should be cuz they are mostly Orc but usually dwarves and elves have long lifespans.

amaaaazing. Yeah, I left a lot of their history vague and focused more on what the crew would know of them as common knowledge. It'll all play out lol

Oh and those aren't their actual ages. Just their equivalent development in human years. Both my girlies are mixed ethnicities so they are I'd say... like at least a decade older than they look? But fr tho I have nooooooo idea how many years old they really should be cuz they are mostly Orc but usually dwarves and elves have long lifespans.
I'll be real with you I have no clue on what the lifespans of all the races should be (aside from the trolls who age Luke lobsters) so you could say they look 23 but are actually 630 and I'd say 'sounds legit. Zamn orks love a long time"

TheWestwardShadow TheWestwardShadow how long has Auren served aboard the Falcon? But yeah thinkin' she n Cherri should defo get along. Pair of badass gun bunnies for the Falcon lol. "Alright. It is 'fall-down-go-boom-time'... Girl, you ready?"

As for how she gets along with Corki... guess we'll see soon enough lol...

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda thinkin' that Cherri and Otrygg will keep out of each other's hair for the most part yet she still thinks fondly of him.

But Corki being the adrenaline junkie Pilot...? "Ey, Otie!! Give the ol' Falc-girlie some more thrust!! I gots this maneuver I just mastered! Welllll... Sorta mastered. Mmph... Like half-mastered-- 'kay I done it only 2 times-- But ey, just gots only a couple scars outta' it!! Doncha' worry none, my Dwarfles... I'll help you paint over the gouges and bulletholes later, 'kay?! Rock-a-bye, BAY-BEEE!!! Let's GOOOO!! WHOOOO!!"

Yeah. She admires him and loves his work. Like Corki will chat him up any chance she gets. One of her nicks is 'Talkie' afterall. Dunno if he feels the same way tho. But I mean c'moooooon... she calls him her "Lil' Dwarfles...!!" Like how adorbs is that lol

Oh and if no one claims Captain, then will they just be NPC'd?

TheWestwardShadow TheWestwardShadow how long has Auren served aboard the Falcon? But yeah thinkin' she n Cherri should defo get along. Pair of badass gun bunnies for the Falcon lol. "Alright. It is 'fall-down-go-boom-time'... Girl, you ready?"

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda thinkin' that Cherri and Otrygg will keep out of each other's hair for the most part yet she still thinks fondly of him.

But Corki being the adrenaline junkie Pilot...? "Ey, Otie!! Give the ol' Falc-girlie some more thrust!! I gots this maneuver I just mastered! Welllll... Sorta mastered. Mmph... Like half-mastered-- 'kay I done it only 2 times-- But ey, just gots only a couple scars outta' it!! Doncha' worry none, my Dwarfles... I'll help you paint over the gouges and bulletholes later, 'kay?! Rock-a-bye, BAY-BEEE!!! Let's GOOOO!! WHOOOO!!"

Yeah. She admires him and loves his work. Like Corki will chat him up any chance she gets. One of her nicks is 'Talkie' afterall. Dunno if he feels the same way tho. But I mean c'moooooon... she calls him her "Lil' Dwarfles...!!" Like how adorbs is that lol

I haven't decided an exact time, but it will be a while, maybe a year or so? I think they'd be AWESOME friends tho! Especially when explosives is involved!

K!! So like here's what the charrie roster coooooulllld look like:

Panda: Otrygg - Obsessive Dwarf - Mechanic
BuggaBoo: Cherri - Friendly Orc-Elf-Troll - Demolitions
BuggaBoo: Corki - Motormouth Orc-Elf-Dwarf - Pilot
Shadow: Aurin - Watchful Human-??? - Gunner

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof - Medic
NeonFlow NeonFlow - Sniper
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford - First Mate
Cursed_Romance_Route Cursed_Romance_Route - Cook

And still looking figure out just who is going to be our mysterious CAPTAIN of ADVEN-CHAAAAAAH!!

Well the First Mate could be in charge if there's no official captain, maybe we pulled a mutiny on them?? Lol

Well the First Mate could be in charge if there's no official captain, maybe we pulled a mutiny on them?? Lol
Actually on another RP, we had the Captain as this creepy mysterious presence that no one on board had ever seen nor met since they never opened their doors to their quarters. But they would still give out orders over the speakers and we'd still have to follow them lol

Yeah in my head I was thinkin like that the Captain was kinda like The Wizard from Oz but instead of a man behind the curtain it was some little maniac bug like Plankton from SpongeBob lol

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda so for the Aether powers, are they like StarWars Force powers more so than Gandalf spells then? When you mentioned 'jedi-style' I guess that stuck in my head.

Otrygg threateningly pointing an omnitool at Corki "Stay away from her, girlie. You might pilot her but if it weren't for me she wouldn't even be off the ground."
Yeah in my head I was thinkin like that the Captain was kinda like The Wizard from Oz but instead of a man behind the curtain it was some little maniac bug like Plankton from SpongeBob lol

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda so for the Aether powers, are they like StarWars Force powers more so than Gandalf spells then? When you mentioned 'jedi-style' I guess that stuck in my head.
Think dnd magic. You got fireballs being thrown around and someone trying to steal something with magic hand.

Could I make the captain? Im thinking he has very little in qualifications and basically becomes captain after the proper captain dies/is found out to be a bug with a hologram projector.

Also I don't know much about dnd or its magic but do we decide what works or fails? Like if my man used magic hand to steal a gun, do you or I determine the success of that?

It'll be even betted because your character can tell literally everyone they got the job by killing the previous captain.

And if anyone on the crew says it was just a bug, they have to admit they took orders from said bug and instantly humiliate themselves

I vote yes ON THE CONDITION that your character accidentally squashes the bug thinking it's just a bug 😂
Lol my big girlie is low-key scared of bugs so next capt would be her hero

Think dnd magic. You got fireballs being thrown around and someone trying to steal something with magic hand.

I played D&d before and didn't like it but k will look up spells then. I remember that you could only choose from a limited list tho? Sooooo do we choose like 4 or 5 spells we know how to use?

It'll be even betted because your character can tell literally everyone they got the job by killing the previous captain.

And if anyone on the crew says it was just a bug, they have to admit they took orders from said bug and instantly humiliate themselves
Could be a super smart alien bug though, but I like how you put it.

I imagine Kan getting into the captain's quarters looking for someone only to find something like a roach mixed with a spider an killing it in shock. After a day or two realising the captain hasn't given any orders and piecing it together like "did they know captain was a bug? Am I accountable? Should I just say he made me replace him as he died of natural causes? Natural causes being my boot but I shouldn't mention that if I go that road, I should take a drink..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back