• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Flight of the Falcon (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm looking forward to adding my malnutured and sleep deprived cinnamon bun of a doctor to the mix.

She has no physical strength, no authority, but she has great skill and a good heart, putting everyone above herself.

"Doctor you look tired. How much did you sleep?"

"Well you see, Johnson had twisted their ankle and Miller had a splinter and I didn't want them to struggle falling asleep because of it so I helped them pretty late. And then while I was at it I re-checked all the medication prepared for the next day and gave a mandatory look through the infirmary and then it was 9am."

Wont lie i can't find anything about the world from the wiki apart from it being cyberpunk powered by magic but even then I'm not confident

Y’all—yall.

Idea: scorned entertainer-turned cook who is simultaneously running from her sordid past and focusing on a bright future as a grub connoisseur aboard a “promising” vessel. Food is restricted due to voyages but that’s nothing a bit of magic and injected chemicals can’t fix.

Behold!

Tiffany
(Yes I’m thinking of the character from Arcane)

7668E8F1-E329-43FF-90EE-E3D1C13C1437.jpeg

K so like didn't realize this was like shadowrun. Not a gamer but I seen some footage and checked out the lore. Loves it but thought we were in for a janky goofy ride rather than a dark and chrome-tastic cyberpunk.

Like but fr tho still down for this either way but sooooo much more vibin with...

K so like didn't realize this was like shadowrun. Not a gamer but I seen some footage and checked out the lore. Loves it but thought we were in for a janky goofy ride rather than a dark and chrome-tastic cyberpunk.

Like but fr tho still down for this either way but sooooo much more vibin with...

Tbh I also did expect more of a fun janky "It's a wonder we haven't crashed yet"

The shadowrun wiki didn't help at all,
Surprised I didnt YouTube a trailer or gameplay lol

I compared it to shadowrun purely because its cyberpunk, with fantasy. It is going to be more of a vibrant jank fest if I can help it.

The shadowrun wiki didn't help at all,
Surprised I didnt YouTube a trailer or gameplay lol
Yeah that one was a fan made trailer with a bunch of different movies and sources stitched together. Loves it.

This one is pretty old but nice 'tribal' feel about it.

I compared it to shadowrun purely because its cyberpunk, with fantasy. It is going to be more of a vibrant jank fest if I can help it.

Awwww... I was startin' to get all amped up for somethin' all cyberpunkish. Like was thinkin the ship bein all like Matrix styled

Hovership.gif

I feel like that game should of done better during the time of third person shooters.
If it was a shooter with magic and level design that requires gliding I feel like that would have been great aha

Oh, if nobody has anything better to do, find a picture for The Falcon, I do not like the one the one I found. Something that makes you think, damn that's old and shouldn't be flying.

mR4SlN_l6_-BgT7JYo9V4GGI4T15cBc47vg1LbpbkEY.jpg9972aed9ca14b63ce79d9c89e1c367de22d553fd.jpegaee9acfaaa315867c1b82c1f73999a82.jpgbe251f4e2d16954fe97b3450d9606007--air-ship-steampunk-airship.jpg

These are some junky looking ones I found. (#2 is a spaceship technically, but the cargo freighter look was cool!)

K soooooooooo I'm having a hard time making a charrie cuz I kinda don't get the world.
  • What is this Veil? Is that where Aether comes from?
  • Are the Deoram the only ones that can cast spells since they seem to be magical people? And like what kinda magic is available actually?
  • The Butcher ship is waaaay bigger than a CITY?! Wut?! Explain. Pleeeeease...
  • The Lift Crystals. Is there a weaponized version of them or are we using gunpowder pew-pew weapons?
  • Is this a fully mixed and integrated society of all ethnicity/peoples or do they war amongst each other?

Like anything to help understand the world better cuuuuuzz...

...sorry, not sorry but like this world is not Cyberpunk. Like is there even internet? lol. My friends bf says it sounds more like Final Fantasy.

But me? I envision the Mortal Engines and Suckerpunch movies (only b/c SweetPea is in love with me and has a poster of me in her room at her mom's house lol).

K soooooooooo I'm having a hard time making a charrie cuz I kinda don't get the world.
  • What is this Veil? Is that where Aether comes from?
  • Are the Deoram the only ones that can cast spells since they seem to be magical people? And like what kinda magic is available actually?
  • The Butcher ship is waaaay bigger than a CITY?! Wut?! Explain. Pleeeeease...
  • The Lift Crystals. Is there a weaponized version of them or are we using gunpowder pew-pew weapons?
  • Is this a fully mixed and integrated society of all ethnicity/peoples or do they war amongst each other?

Like anything to help understand the world better cuuuuuzz...

...sorry, not sorry but like this world is not Cyberpunk. Like is there even internet? lol. My friends bf says it sounds more like Final Fantasy.

But me? I envision the Mortal Engines and Suckerpunch movies (only b/c SweetPea is in love with me and has a poster of me in her room at her mom's house lol).

• The Viel is the mass of clouds that covers the majority of this world where all these nasty things live. Monsters, bandits, failed experiments, you name it odds are it wants to kill you down there.
  • All races can do magic, the Deoram just do it more easily.
  • You can do almost anything with magic, make some sparks, attract an item to your hand jedi style, etc. The more powerful the spell the more taxing it is on the person casting it, so no destroying ships with a wave of the hand
  • The Butcher got big by basically strapping other ships to it. Whatever wasn't immediately blown out of the sky was grafted onto it.
  • Gunpowder pew pew guns. Lift Crystals are still a fairly new technology and so far are only used to power ships. However, if you were to want an expiremental prototype thing go for it.
  • All races are present to some degree or another within the factions.
    • The Admirality is primarily Humans.
    • Kami Accord is primarily Deoram.
    • Nomad Fleets is primarily Elves.
    • Frontier Uniom is primarily Orcs and Trolls.
  • Relationships between factions go as follows
    • The Admirality and Kami Accord technically hold a cease fire, though small skirmishes are regularly reported
    • The allegiance of the Frontier Union is being fought over on a political level by both the Admirality and Kami Accord.
    • Nomad Fleets are tolerated but watched when they approach a settlement.
Fair assessment of the setting. One I would mostly agree with you ok depending on the level of dieselpunk you think it is. Wireless communication does exist, as does the early form of the internet.

The lore page will be updated to reflect these statements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back