• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Flash (CW)

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, hello everyone! I've recently started to rewatch The Flash and the obsession has once again reawakened. I'm looking for someone to play Barry Allen against an OC I've created!

I'm 10000% okay with doubling, just as long as you know I'm not caught up with current seasons. I stopped watching around season 4, and am trying to catch up. But, I'm completely fine with spoilers if your plot delves into some stuff I might not have seen.

I'd be interested in the RP including romance, or at least my pairing including romance. Your pairing can be whatever, obviously!

If you're interested I would LOVE to hear from you because I've been craving this soooo bad!

A few things before I go:
1). 18+ please. I'm 23 years old and would feel much more comfortable with someone who is an adult as well.
2). Don't be afraid of taking on side characters when the RP needs it! Side characters (characters who are not apart of the main pairing(s)) are the bread and butter of most RP's.
3). PM RP only please.
4). No one liners please. I'm a multi para, 3rd person, writer.
5). Doubling is a must, unless you just want to do my oc x canon pairing.
6). Romance is a must.
7). Please hype with me! I fangirl a ton, and want someone who can match my energy.
8). I'd love if you'd tell me a bit about yourself if you reach out via PM!
9). Please please please don't take control of my character! I won't take control of yours so please don't take control of mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back