• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Five Steps || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yes, yes it did, actually though I followed your information link and found the old cs thread. Would it be safe to use the form on that thread?

Yes, yes it did, actually though I followed your information link and found the old cs thread. Would it be safe to use the form on that thread?
oh yeah!! yes, i was wondering if people would snoop around 👀 that CS is the EXACT CS im going to use, so yes, you can absolutely use it! my characters are in the post under that (i'm pretty sure) so you can look at them (and the other old characters, too) to see what kind of stuff i'm looking for c:

there's also three examples of completed questionnaires there, if you want to get a head start on your character! that CS isn't going to be the main CS, i'll be making a new one, but since you found it.... have fun ✨

Greetings! I am here because I'd like to be part of something that doesn't require huge battles and stuff! XD

Ugh, I wish! She was adopted far too quickly for my liking... I was taking care of her when she was abandoned by her mother and too young to be without her. Then my aunt's family came to visit and suddenly, she was taken away to her big, luxurious forever home... 😢

awww you were fostering her? we fostered a mama cat and her seven kittens before! its sad she got taken from you before she should have but hopefully your aunt took good care of her! and it's good she found a forever home too

It's a little more complicated and it wasn't my Aunt that got her but I'm not awake enough to explain the whole thing right now but the general sentiment is appreciated!

hello hello! my name is ro! but u can call me bean or honestly whatever
ro is suuuuuch a cute name!!! i'll call you that because hello, it's so cute omg. i'm sammy! as i said before, but proper introductions, i guess haha

It's a little more complicated and it wasn't my Aunt that got her but I'm not awake enough to explain the whole thing right now but the general sentiment is appreciated!
ahhh i'm sorry its more complicated,,, if you're tired maybe try to get some sleep? :0 unless its too early for you

ill list 3 fun facts! 1) i have 9 cats; 2) i have 7 tattoos; 3) i have one (1) captain america shield
i dont know why i got carried away with counting things. sldkf

omg NINE CATS! i have six!! cats are...... so good omg. i also have one (1) dog and no (0) captain america shield. i once had thor's hammer, though. like a soft plastic one. is your shield like..... metal or??

omg NINE CATS! i have six!! cats are...... so good omg. i also have one (1) dog and no (0) captain america shield. i once had thor's hammer, though. like a soft plastic one. is your shield like..... metal or??
well 6 are inside, the other 3 prefer to be in the alley out back! We started off with 3 and the rest just sorta happened sdkfjdf My shield is metal and it's a scale replica, so it's effin HUGE. I am in love with it, and I've married it :)

Ocean123 Ocean123 ooo a farm!! i've been to a few farms before and the kittens that were there were so cute 😭 they climbed all over my brothers shoulders aaaa

queenbean queenbean omg still six inside is a lot! i... i feel that. but they're so small so it's easy to just let them hang out haha. also man cats just.... you have three, then wow, look, there's another, and another? oh, yes, that one too. a replica?? that's so cool fdmkldfkl i bet it's probably heavy isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back