• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall

I am going to go for the peasant boy turned soldier, maybe even the rebellion General's apprentice? If that's fine with sparrow of course...

I'd like to take the role, Shade Lord of the South. Since Baku is the one who invited me to this RP, It'd be interesting being the shadowy demon tasked with killing him and his family. :P

I'd like to take the role, Shade Lord of the South. Since Baku is the one who invited me to this RP, It'd be interesting being the shadowy demon tasked with killing him and his family. :P

Hello! Unfortunately, Baku currently plays the Shade Lord of the South, and the only Shade Lord slot is the East Shade lord, which until I hear back from another member interested in the role in a short manner of time, i won’t know if it’s open or not. If your interested in the role of the East Shade lord that is.

Oh yeah, and you get to have fun with messing around with Annabel if you go for the East Shade Lord.

Yeah I guess I'll go with the Shade Lord of the East. I've never really done forum RP before, only one-on-one RP. When the RP actually starts will you be giving us a direction as to where the story is starting and what the plans are for each role?

The rp already started. Just not for the Shade Lords yet, because that part is coming.
Let the royals and the normal people at the rebellion camp have their peace before shit goes down. ^;3^

Last edited:
Yeah I guess I'll go with the Shade Lord of the East. I've never really done forum RP before, only one-on-one RP. When the RP actually starts will you be giving us a direction as to where the story is starting and what the plans are for each role?
I'd be willing to play the Shade Lord of the South

The roleplay started a while time ago back in August. Keep in mind everyone, that while Shade Lords are evil and all, they don’t really make the best primary characters. As a fair warning I wanted to say earlier that the Shade Lords don’t get a lot of attention until later, which is why people generally make other characters while along with Shade Lords. Of course, you are welcome to only create a Shade Lord. Just wanted to warn you.

As long as they are medieval theme then yes. They can't have magic either, since the magical items is for later in the rp.

If you want to be a Shade Lord of the East after you made your traveler character. You can do that if you want to.
Want to go after Annabel? She doesn't know that she is a princess yet, and the shade lord part is coming.
NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back