• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I mean some people would know more about your character than you realize. To call someone else stupid would mean that you might have missed your character's hidden traits. Someone else can easily point that part out for you. ( You can put a list of their personality in the cs, but you wouldn't notice the hidden traits of your character until someone notice it. )

I mean some people would know more about your character than you realize. To call someone else stupid would mean that you might have missed your character's hidden traits. Someone else can easily point that part out for you. ( You can put a list of their personality in the cs, but you wouldn't notice the hidden traits of your character until someone notice it. )

Woah woah woah. When did this turn into a gang up match?

Inheritance said he knows more about my character, but calls them a psychopath.

I called it stupid because he doesn’t know what I was doing with Ivanna in the first place. Y’all wanna know something else, this is considered the earlier stages of Ivanna. And surprise, this isn’t her current stage. I never intended for Ivanna to be a “psychopath.”

So sorry if y’all think about that, but let me let y’all know this Sarthenfall Ivanna isn’t the same Ivanna I usually use all the time.

Woah woah woah. When did this turn into a gang up match?

Inheritance said he knows more about my character, but calls them a psychopath.

I called it stupid because he doesn’t know what I was doing with Ivanna in the first place. Y’all wanna know something else, this is considered the earlier stages of Ivanna. And surprise, this isn’t her current stage. I never intended for Ivanna to be a “psychopath.”

So sorry if y’all think about that, but let me let y’all know this Sarthenfall Ivanna isn’t the same Ivanna I usually use all the time.
Like never. I am just saying that like an idiot. 😆

The gang up match part. I don't want someone to call someone else stupid over something neither side understand.
And yes. I would admit that trying to understand both sides was not a smart idea.

Same backstories or totally different just same names ?
if you're talking to me it can be any
i'll personally tweak my characters' backstories up a bit but probably use the same people

Also, side note i'd like to think of my current pitch as pulling concepts from and getting inspired by avatar the last airbender rather than a fandom (for anyone who never watched the show). It's just Sarthenfall with elemental abilities and other potential ideas

Yo NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer and Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Calm down girls you're both beautiful

I was joking. Obviously I don't know more about a character that someone else made. Don't take me seriously-I don't act intelligent online. Just throwin it out there Blackrose burns

if you're talking to me it can be any
i'll personally tweak my characters' backstories up a bit but probably use the same people

Also, side note i'd like to think of my current pitch as pulling concepts from and getting inspired by avatar the last airbender rather than a fandom (for anyone who never watched the show). It's just Sarthenfall with elemental abilities and other potential ideas
Sure sure I like it. Last airbender is the shit. I loved it. Legend of Kora was aids though

However, are we making it fantasy like there's vampires and werewolves and elves and dragons and ogres and monsters n shit?

Oh side note NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer
I don't think Ivanna is a psycho I just like sayin that cuz it tweaks you out and that's what Jeod thinks IC. I am waiting for the day where they get that whole mess cleared up and they become besties.

This new RP we can be like super good friends and it'll be weird.

Sure sure I like it. Last airbender is the shit. I loved it. Legend of Kora was aids though

However, are we making it fantasy like there's vampires and werewolves and elves and dragons and ogres and monsters n shit?
i never even watched an episode of korra. just lil videos on youtube

probably no to the vampires, werewolves, and elves just because they count as mythical races and I feel like it'd be a lot to take in in addition to all the other stuff we're throwing in

BUT we can have dragons, flying bison, giant badgers and all those mythical creatures (specific to certain regions). We can change flying bison and giant badgers into griffins etc. If anyone's well versed in the magical creature department let me know

Sometime next week. Aiming for an interest check release on Sunday/Monday and a start on Tuesday/Wed/Thurs.

We can slowly get started with plot and world building now. Im gonna make a group chat tho so we don't fill up this ooc with another rp's stuff.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Blackrose7 Blackrose7 NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer Inheritance Inheritance

Let me know if you're still interested so I can add you to the chat. We're gonna build it as a team

Xanto Xanto Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Inheritance Inheritance NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Long time no see...huh?

I just wanna say.

IM SO SORRY. So, so, so, sooooo sorry.

Originally it started off with AP English taking up with a lot of my time. I’ve never taken an AP class before, and it became suddenly so stressful to balance all the homework and everything that even getting on here became a stressor. Then there was an ugly break up and I lost a few of my animals. On top of that, family. Everything became suddenly super overwhelming and I just stepped back from everything for awhile, even this, my passion project. And I just wanted to say I’m really, REALLY sorry for letting this die all of a sudden and being so irresponsible as a GM especially after it facing so many pitfalls and it’s slow pace and all that and leading you guys on for such a long while.

Xanto Xanto Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Inheritance Inheritance NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Long time no see...huh?

I just wanna say.

IM SO SORRY. So, so, so, sooooo sorry.

Originally it started off with AP English taking up with a lot of my time. I’ve never taken an AP class before, and it became suddenly so stressful to balance all the homework and everything that even getting on here became a stressor. Then there was an ugly break up and I lost a few of my animals. On top of that, family. Everything became suddenly super overwhelming and I just stepped back from everything for awhile, even this, my passion project. And I just wanted to say I’m really, REALLY sorry for letting this die all of a sudden and being so irresponsible as a GM especially after it facing so many pitfalls and it’s slow pace and all that and leading you guys on for such a long while.
HOLY
HELL
SPARRRRROOOWWW
YOU AIN’T DEEEEAD!

AHHHHH *flying tacklehug*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back