• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Original Annabel: Her mother erased Annabel's existence as a princess by giving her away as a baby.
This Annabel: Her dad locked her up in a secret room in the castle, and told everybody that she is dead. :-_-lines: <- This time she was a little kid.

we can use the same characters and add new characters..anything yall want really

also need any signal from Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi and explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
Well, I can definitely agree with adding some variety to the countries. I tried to do that with the inclusion of Angie’s boyfriend, so I can definitely get behind that.
Magic is definitely fun, (Angie is probs an earthbender even though I never watched ATLA but don’t tell nobody bout that) I’m just wondering what everyone else is thinking.

Last edited:
Angie is definitely an earthbender.
Annabel would have light manipulation, since she never got that light scythe.

Last edited:
Uh yeah I don't like to be that guy buuut I kinda don't do AU's or Fandom anymore.

May have to bow out of this one.

Well, it is your choice, Baku. You are free to leave if you want, but you are welcome to talk to us at any time. 😉

No offense I like Avatar. I was just hoping for an original idea. Lorelthia with how I built it can't work in anything except for my custom campaign and Sarthenall. And same with Cali. I was honestly hoping of rebooting her before the negativity.

Yeah, and I am sad that you are going to leave Lorelthia behind. Because we are still going to respect it.
Also, you could have helped us with coming up with some new ideas.

I mean I have an entire fantasy world I made from scratch a bit ago but... Yeah that world is good but very dark.

And the reason that I did not help that much was due to my previous behavior. I felt like I still was not part of this group.

Sarthenfall was supposed to be dark, but it kind of just dragged. The shade lords did nothing in the story.

Eh I mean that mine would have actual momentum to it. Slow start up but once that ball gets rolling, it rolls!

It is a from the scratch world. Fantasy races? Yes but only the following

Sun elves
Moon elves
Dark elves
Dwarves
Humans
Orcs
Half elfs
Half Orcs
Aasimar
Tieflings

Oh yeah. I forgot about the other races, since there was only the shades and the humans in the original Sarthenfall.
Because this is an alternate world, we can put in more new stuff into the rp.
😄

i personally lean away from fantasy races

on a separate note, anyone can do their own altered reboot of this rp. nothing holding anyone back. just give sparrow a bit of credit where it's due. that being said, if I do get anything started the full on collaborative brainstorming will probably happen around next week.

as of now, im just garnering interest and the bigger picture from my previous pitch to scope possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back