• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
She is the most powerful party member. We are legit keeping stat boosting items from her. Speed to double nearly every enemy. A killing edge, 2nd highest defense in the game. And an insane amount of damage.

Raymond: *presses the start button* Nothing like a day time stream. *moves a hand through his hair* How are you all doing today? *shifts his gaze to the chat*

Raymond: *presses the start button* Nothing like a day time stream. *moves a hand through his hair* How are you all doing today? *shifts his gaze to the chat*

SomeRandomKid: I’m watching this in class

IsMayoanInstrument: Why does the audio quality suck during the day

tenor.gif

Raymond: Oh, Bax is just making smoothies. *clicks around for a bit* Not sure if last night's group stream was any good. Trust me, we do good in crazy situations though.

Baxter: *finishes using the blender and starts pouring the smoothie into cups* Got protein smoothies and sweet fruit ones if anyone wants some!

Clyde: *could be heard running down the hall* Smooooothies!

Annabel: *Annabel ended up appearing once Baxter mention the smoothies, and then went back to watch Raymond's stream.
Demonic Reaper: "Those smoothies are so good." *Annabel was drinking a strawberry smoothie while typing that.

Raymond: Oh, Bax is just making smoothies. *clicks around for a bit* Not sure if last night's group stream was any good. Trust me, we do good in crazy situations though.

Baxter: *finishes using the blender and starts pouring the smoothie into cups* Got protein smoothies and sweet fruit ones if anyone wants some!

Clyde: *could be heard running down the hall* Smooooothies!

Ivanna: *walks in the kitchen with a towel around her neck, wearing gym clothes. Takes a protein smoothie and sips*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back