• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Don't touch Audrey, Soris! ( And who said that the Ezeris's people wouldn't stop being a jerk even after the donation. Just because he did that doesn't mean that their bad habits will disappear. They have gotten so used to the chaos that they just deal with it. )

Yep, and I can imagine seeing Soris saying something like this in the rp. Because he knows that Annabel is a princess.
Soris: "You are still keeping up with those secrets?"
Annabel:
*Isn't reacting to that.

So I might have found songs for Soris and Raymond. Correct me if I’m wrong

Soris:

Raymond:

Update:
I may have found a song for Azalea? Maybe?

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Yo Azalea's intro sounds dope! I'm a sucker for cinematic music

Hey can you find songs for our characters from JennyMusic's youtube? I'm listening to her stuff right now and it's great. It's basically cinematic orchestral sounds mixed with pop/rock/hip hop. Kinda like Soris and Azalea's here^

I MEAN AINT THIS DOPE..this makes me want to do push ups lol

Edit: Actually, just make a playlist with no artist constraints. I'm interested with what ya come up with NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Yo Azalea's intro sounds dope! I'm a sucker for cinematic music

Hey can you find songs for our characters from JennyMusic's youtube? I'm listening to her stuff right now and it's great. It's basically cinematic orchestral sounds mixed with pop/rock/hip hop. Kinda like Soris and Azalea's here^

I MEAN AINT THIS DOPE..this makes me want to do push ups lol

Edit: Actually, just make a playlist with no artist constraints. I'm interested with what ya come up with NinjaGirlGamer NinjaGirlGamer

Wait what you mean no artist constraints? You mean random artists? If so, I was gonna do that lolololol

Ugh currently pissed at my DM. Was going to romance my favorite NPC in Phandelver and my DM revealed she was a Kenku now! My best girl is now a horrific bird abomination!

Oh they are, or just cool character concepts. But the GM took my main grill and up and turned her into a Kenku.

Yep, and now that I looked at the lyrics. It fits with what is going between Annabel and Cali.
She is basically trying to carry Cali's pain on her shoulder by letting her hit her with a whip and the yelling.

Last edited:
Yep, and now that I looked at the lyrics. It fits with what is going between Annabel and Cali.
She is basically trying to carry Cali's pain on her shoulder by letting her hit her with a whip and the yelling.

Bro the whole video feels like it was made for Annabel.

The dress, the white hair, the SCENERY. Man I’m so good lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back