• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Five Kingdoms - The Fall of Sarthenfall - OOC

Should we timeskip...

• The rest of the game and jump to the two month timeskip?

• Skip over the next round and play the last round

• Don’t skip at all, and play all rounds?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So know I don't get to ask this that often but... I honestly have no idea how Cali should even react to the dumbness that is happening. Seriously Anabel or however I spell the name because I keep forgetting it's spelled! What level of secret do you hide!?

It's Annabel, and a lot of secrets. Most of them are for her, but one is about Raymond aka the thief secret.

No, the whole whip thing, do we need to remove everything on the ship that can harm her. I don't want to know what happens when pain is inflicted!!

Nope, because Cali can say no to Annabel about the whip thing. She is just trying to calm Cali down, and that includes being a punching bag.

Cali: "Leave me alone for the rest of this whole trip."
Annabel: *Those words doesn't make her happy, since she just wanted to make her friend happy. But Cali is pushing her away for a selfish reason.

Annabel: *Drag Cali to Priscilla and Angie. "Deal with her, and I am not going to leave until Cali sees that running from her problems is going to end up hurting the people that cares about her."
Annabel is giving no shit about Cali's behavior right now, and no. She might not do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back